Morelia official thread Vol II [R]

Discussion in 'Morelia' started by sidspaceman, Aug 1, 2007.

1. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Damn! Morelia got totally screwed! El ref les metio el pito.

2. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This wasn't the way I wanted my team to win. I agree it was total BS the way the ref took away the two goals. Worst reffing I've seen in the MFL. I still think my team is better but that was pretty ridiculous.

3. Desert_Eagle

Desert_Eagle Member

Oct 29, 2005
    U.S.A
    why are the chivistas so upset? it's not like the officiating did any favors to san luis taking their legit goal. i dont see any chivistas bitching about that.

4. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Chivistas? It's just me and I'm not upset. Just happened to watch the game and hadn't seen a team get screwed that bad in a while. Dropped my two cents about it and it wasn't in the Santos thread so I don't get what your upset about.

5. Desert_Eagle

Desert_Eagle Member

Oct 29, 2005
    U.S.A
    i guess you didnt watch the san luis vs. chivas game. i dont hear your complaining on san luis favor. oh wait it's because your team benefited.:eek:

6. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  7. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I saw that game too. Check the thread and you'll see I thought that was a bad call too. In this game there was three bad calls. At the very least, there was two. I thought Castillo was offside on his goal, plus the two they took away from Morelia. Wow! I don't even care as they're not my team, but holy chet!

8. Desert_Eagle

Desert_Eagle Member

Oct 29, 2005
    U.S.A
    i dont agree with anybody criticizing officials because if they make a mistake in your favor you are so happy, but if they damage your team people start calling them vendidos. like jose ramon said that the morelia and america was fixed but america was stupid and didnt take advantage. i dont agree with criticizing officials as they are not trully professionals since most if not all have other jobs. if somebody wants to criticize the officials then they must work much harder with them and paid them enough to not have a second job and concentrate only on the game.

9. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    yeah the Jose rAmon comment was a little harsh or overboard but you can expect that coming from him. Still yes there were a few bad calls in favor of america specially that penalty call but Morelia missed way too many goal opportunities! If they would of lost that game i would say it would have been a combination of both, bad ref calls and morelia's inability to score.

I do agree with most of you on the santos game! i mean sure the 2nd goal nullified may look like it was offsides but nullifying that first goal alone right within the first 10 mins or so of starting the game changed the entire game from there! Basically the ref TOOK US OUT and screwed us for good in less than 10 - 15 mins. Same thing happened to San Luis when they were nullified that go ahead goal in the first half. who knows what would of happen from there. The ref compensated a bit by giving a red card to Pineda which was also unjustified and even though a tie at the end looked like a good result for san luis they stil got screwed and had that first goal been allowed it could have been a different story!

Toluca got screwed too by a bad call on that Penalty they gave to pumas and yet in the exact same play in the Ida game but against Pumas that was a NO CALL! it has been by far the WORST officiating i have seen in a Liguilla! We cant forget that BS officiating in the Final Monterrey vs Toluca by chiquidracula but this was the worst of the worst and not just in one game! it was 3 out of 4 of the liguilla games!!!! :eek:

I would say it again if when in doubt the refs in our mexican league would just NOT call what theyre not sure about we would see alot more goals, more exctiment and much better games but in their effort to want to be SO perfect they always end up screwing things up. C'mon as if Chivas and Santos needed more help ? u kidding me???? they already have the luxury of closing at home and advancing in case they tie in the aggregate But on top of that you add the amazing calls they were favored in by the officials and its just absurd!!! You might as well not even play liguilla anymore with that kind of help! the refs made it just about Imposible for them to get beat. Its insane y asta descarado! they dont need any more help or incentive then they already have! its BuLLshit!!!:mad:

10. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Same shit different day:cool:

11. Jorge714

Jorge714 New Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Sacramento
    Hijole, se nos va Arce a Santos.

12. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No more Arce,he was a good player but he would hold the ball to long,he would slow down the plays sometimes. Good luck to him in at Santos.

13. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Who are we getting? If we want to leave this mediocrity, we need to put up some cash and bring good players. Or, put that money in some good fuerzas basicas, and wait a few years for it to pay off..

It's not good bringing one or two good players, while having a mediocre rest of the plantel. I mean if we want anymore stars in the jerseys, something drastic has to be done....:rolleyes:

:cool:

14. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ok guys do I think that this will be the changes for the team, maybe one more would be good.I like that the team is going younger and faster.I seen Aldo Ramirez play a few times, he has speed and can score, some guy called him the Riquelme de Colombia. I think that the team did a good thing with keeping Choy and Romero on the first team, not like other times that they let go of the players that were doing good.What do you guys think of the new team so far?Trujillo should be captain and Tiago too. Lets go and do a good interliga for once!Vamos MORELIA!

Jaime Durán - Loan From Puebla Futbol Club
    Jaime Ruiz - Loan From Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz
    Sonny Guadarrama - Transferred From Club Santos Laguna
    Mario Garcia - Transferred From Club Santos Laguna
    Sebastián Fernández - Transferred From Defensor Sporting Club
    Aldo Ramírez - Transferred From Atlético Nacional
    :)
    Out:

Márcio Antonio Batista to Monarcas Morelia Primera "A"
    Wanderson da Silva Souza to Monarcas Morelia Primera "A"
    Fernando Arce to Club Santos Laguna
    Edgar Solano to Club de Futbol Monterrey
    Hugo Sánchez Guerrero to UANL Tigres
    Diego Martínez to UANL Tigres

15. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    I heard you guys might sign our Colombian star Aldo Leao, he is an amazing player and plays for Nacional, currently about to win the national championship on a team that has won several cups, including the libertadores in 89. He is one of our best offensive midfielders....good luck!

16. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    where did you hear this?link?

17. colombo

colombo Member

Jul 25, 2006
  18. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This is good news Aldo looks like a good player that can make plays for the forwards.He must be Arce's replacement in the middle.I found this video of some of his skills,hope he can bring that style to Morelia.Im glad that la Directiva look for a good player outside of Argentina or Brazil.Colombia as other South American countries have great players too.
    [youtube]bJAYKU_eatA[/youtube]

19. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    Nice to Hear THis! wiTh tiaGo being solid at the mid position we stil do need a replacement for arce and this guy looks to be a very good choice. we still need to find someone to compliment landin upfront! i really dont think choy is the answer...

20. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  21. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This is Bad news,Its a shame that he didn't pass that exam but it is a liability for the team to play him.Well i think that they should bring up Mario Moreno from la primera so he can mature instead of getting some extranjero now..

Can't wait for Morelia to beat las Aguilas tomorrow, this will be 3 in a row right?

22. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Loosing 1-0 at half time, someone needs to tell Landin to pass the ball, who is he trying to be.. nery??