Morelia official thread Vol II [R]

Discussion in 'Morelia' started by sidspaceman, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Phenom

Phenom Member+

Apr 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I don't speak the language, but I am a descendant. Do you live close to Morelia?

2. MONARCAS4LIFE

MONARCAS4LIFE New Member

Feb 8, 2007
    I'm from a pueblo que se llama San Andres but I was born in California. (I still say I'm from Michoacan). My name is Janet in case u wanted to know. :)

I speak most of the language but I never learned how to write it. I live in California but I visit Michoacan every year. :)

To avoid getting in trouble for not talking about soccer here is a link:
    http://www.mediotiempo.com/noticia.php?id_noticia=42994
    I never really cared about Rey and Marquez but they said they were gonna celebrate if they scored against Morelia which makes me a little mad...

can't wait till Saturday

3. elluisillo

elluisillo Member

Jul 21, 2006
    Tijuana,Mexico
    so you are from san andres tzirondaro...

is that close to el lago de patzcuaro?

maybe i'm wrong

4. rafis69

rafis69 Member

May 1, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    P1nche Morelia:mad: The defense sucks!!!! The midfield didn't create many scoring opportunities for the forwards. The team did'nt look good at all. Hopefully it get better next game.

5. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    You're right.The needs to get better.Why wasn't Choy play?
    Caballero deserved a red card for the slap he gave Solano,the ref was right in front and only gave him a yellow?WTF This is why teams like Atlas are pissed and don't want any "abrititos" anymore.They better start calling the calls cause what happen in the NBA has all officials in the spot light.

Next game we will beat Chivas.

6. rafis69

rafis69 Member

May 1, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I was asking myself the same question about Choy!!! I don't know what happened.I was pissed at the reff too cause estaba en sus p1nches narizes!
    Y si, la siguiente semana comemos Birria!!!!:D

7. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So the good news is that Choy is back in training.
    Jesus Castillo feels that we will beat Chivas:
    "Estoy completamente seguro que contra el Guadalajara, conseguiremos nuestra primera victoria y de ahí para adelante. Hemos tenido buenos partidos y no se han dado los resultados, nos falta meterla, pero el próximo domingo lo haremos frente a las Chivas".http://www.mediotiempo.com/noticia.php?id_noticia=43300

It was cool that Damian pidio perdon cuando metio el gol,great appreciation for Morelia.

8. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That was nice victory for us.Chivas tried to score from every possible angle but Munoz was playing great,he needs to play like this from now on.Great Goal by Romero,he is turning to be the best signing so far.Aldrete keeps playing good,and Ever Guzman show some nice skills.Lading is not finding is goal but it will come.Again Choy was missing and that could of made a difference in the too.Nice game from Tiago too.Next is the Atlante,in Cancun or Morelos?We have to step up and hand them their first lost.

El uniforme ya haste me gusta,primero era que feo,pero ahora se mira original.
    [​IMG]

9. la fresa

la fresa Member+

Oct 31, 2005
    texas
    Club:
    Serbian White Eagles
    munoz looks like he's finally lost weight from the past several torneos. good for him.

10. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    Yeah nice victory! im still not a fan of trejo but good to show those chivas quienes siguen siendo sus papas !! haa haa I dont know what it is but we always play our best and toughest against chivas, if we ONLY played like that every single game we would be contenders every season, i dont understand why we always let down againt other oponents who are not chivas.

BTW I really really do like the Unis! they look classy, clean, original, professional most of all! unlike those others we had with the horizontal lines, those were straight ugly, the more you look around the league teams like chivas and america specially have taken a step back coming out with some ghetto unis that look straight out of the slauson swap meet so to see Morelia sport this new unis is a HUGE step ahead when almost everyone seems to be taking a step back when it comes to their sports wear. Its also nice to see theres not so many sponsoring signs on them. Just mainly the big LG in the front but thats no big deal!

11. rafis69

rafis69 Member

May 1, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That's really ghetto:D
    Good to see Morelia beat them chivas!! les dije que ibamos a comer birria!!:D Ever gives them a spark at then end of games when he comes in to play. He hustles alot!! Landing can't seem to find the net! He missed a clear opportunity!! Hopefully this is only the beginning to start packing up wins!!

12. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Did anyone see the last game?It was going to be on TV but it wasn't,o well i heard it was boring.The one cool thing how Romero is finding ways to score.HE is the leading scorer and he's a defensa central! The guys up top need to step it up.
    IF we can beat America tomorrow or at least play with heart,it will be a good sing of things to come. MORELIA HASTA LA MUERTE!!

13. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    yeah i didnt watch that game but someone scored a GOLAZO de chilena for us in that game from what i saw in the highlights and for some reason i cant yet determine and the idiots from Televisa did not mention the goal was nulled by the ref! Its BS !!! had that goal count maybe we win that game~

Oh well its still not bad after all, it was a home game that was SUPPOST to be an away game so its basically as good as an away point for us and against a good solid team in Atlante!

Ahora se vienen las wilas invictas y hay que cortarles las alas!! I predict a goal by Landin today and a Victory for Monarcas!!! =)

14. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  15. rafis69

rafis69 Member

May 1, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Mauricio scored another goal..i think he has 4!!! I thought Choy played pretty good along with Landin everthough he didn't score. Arce did not have a good game. Aldrete played good. That fuk1ng reff sucked balls. That second yellow was not even close to being a yellow. If he would have know the player already had a yellow, he would have not given him another yellow:mad: Anyways nos desplumamos alos zopilotes...y tambien comimos birria hace dos semanas:D

16. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well, we are now just 2 points from first place. I hope we can continue to kick ass.

San Luis 10
    Cruz Azul 9
    Morelia 8
    Necaxa 7
    Chivas 5
    Tigres 1

17. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Dumb ref ruin what looked like our best game yet! We had America on the run,but even a whole half with and extra player,they couldn't beat us.Romero=Pure Class.Golazo de Carrasco too! This team is coming together nicely.

18. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california

Amen~! that right there makes my season, i mean a title is always what really fullfills you but if we cant get the title for any reason like its happened in past years it is at least very gratifying to beat both chivas and aguilas!

Landin ran all over the field and really hustled! I commend him for doing that unlike that stupid ass marquez lugo who would just stand around and do nothing else HOWEVER landin needs to learn to play as a team, he is selfish on many ocasions, its almost like hes trying very very hard to score a goal that he blows many goal scoring opportunities for the team.

If he learns to trust his teamates and stops being so selfish his own goals will come in no time! We straight bailamos a las aguilas like crazy! if only taht lame ref would have not been such a fKC up im sure it would have been much easier and we would have beat them by at least 2, 3 goals difference! oh well i'll take a win over aguilas however it comes!!! ;)

19. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  20. commitment#4

commitment#4 Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    what a great win today.Monterey salio con todo pero morelia controlo todo el partido despues de los primeros 15minutos.Landin finalmente metio su gol y Choy tambien.El equipo se mira mejor,se estan entendiendo ya.Two wins in one week,hell yeah.

21. rafis69

rafis69 Member

May 1, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    no mire el partido:mad: se me olvido y ni sabia si lo iban a pasar por la tele o no!! Lo bueno que ganaron y que tanto Landin como Choy metieron gol. El equipo parece estar agarrando ritmo y ojala que sigan asi hasta el final de la temporada. :)

22. nicamex1935

nicamex1935 Member+

Jul 10, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Wow... do Monterrey and Tigres both SUCK right now. I hope all the nortenos don't get mad at me for saying that, it's just that I can't put it any other way. What I will give them props for is their fans... they fill up the stadium:)
    O yea, Morelia is looking good right now. Landin is working out for you guys so far. Hope he keeps it up and transfers some of that success to the NT.

23. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    Yes it really does suck for both those norteño fans! they are some of the most loyal fans out there and have been for many years but they also deserve what they get for having stupid directivos make such stupid decisions just like those other morons from Atlas who is also looking very, very bad!

Back to the subject yes nice to see Landin finally scored, I dont like trejo but Landin played his best with Pachuca under trejo so lets hope he can keep it rolling and trejo must be doing something with him or saying something that is clearly working, not just to landin but the entire team. Regardless of who scores and who gets the spotlight our MAIN guy is Tiago, i freaking hope we dont let him go like its happened to Nasuti and other good players who have come and left. I will say this though, the day Tiago leaves its going to be all over for us unless we can find someone as good as him which is gonna be real hard, If he does leave one day i hope its after wining a title!!!;)

24. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    We have Arce, Landin, and Aldrete representing us en El Tri, when was the last time we had 3 or more players en el Tri? does anyone remember?:confused:

25. rafis69

rafis69 Member

May 1, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well, we won again:) I'm glad we have been winning..it just feels good! I knew we were going to have a good season and hopefully we continue to win. Choy has been great. Carrasco, well he has 2 goals de tiro libre. We are now group leaders ahead of cruz azul and chivas!!!:D