Mod Notice: Stricter rules on personal attacks..

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by SirFozzie, Oct 1, 2013.

1. SirFozzie

SirFozzie Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 17, 2001
    Franklin, MA
    First off, one of the regulars in this forum has received a forum ban for repeated personal attacks and name-calling, so the level of vitriol should drop quickly.

However, just to make things clear, this is a discussion forum and not something like rivalries or other such free-fire zones. Keep the discussion respectful, and it's ok to disagree, just do it without being disagreeable.

If you see something that's a personal attack or otherwise violated forum rules, please report it and if you have time, ping me via PM (I work semi-weird hours, so I am not on the forums at all hours, but will always endeavor to stay on top of reports.). Don't feed the trolls, in other words.

Thanks all

David (otherwise known as SirFozzie)

2. SirFozzie

SirFozzie Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 17, 2001
    Franklin, MA
    First off, thanks for the reps, we're working towards clearing up the reports situation, but while this is going on, please ping me via PM as well as reports (for some reason, the Reports for TVSR are still going to the old moderator :)

3. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No wonder things were confused around here. I just thought you disappeared like the former guy.

Redbullsnation2012 repped this.
  4. SirFozzie

SirFozzie Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 17, 2001
    Franklin, MA
    Nope, I wasn't getting the reports, so I have a bit of a backlog to go through now that all the requisite buttons have been pushed and I now have all the tools :)

5. MLSFan123

MLSFan123 Member+

Mar 21, 2011
    Boston Area
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nice work Fozzie.

As a side note, please don't let the troll himself off so easily. When you review, you will likely see the same user name over and over and over again doing a passive aggressive trolling on the same topics causing constant arguments.

I PMed you about this specific user many weeks ago but I assume you may never have received it.

Redbullsnation2012 repped this.
  6. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If it is who I think it is, someone should set him up with remote access to ESPN3 just to get him to move on to another point of discussion. It really isn't that hard to do and it would be free to everyone, but he has to act so...fill in the blank.... that no one can be bothered to do it.

7. SirFozzie

SirFozzie Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 17, 2001
    Franklin, MA
    There we go, everything's all set up, thanks to a heroic trek through the guts of the BS software by a dedicated and fearless super mod.. any further reports will get to me now.

Kryptonite and Redbullsnation2012 repped this.