MLS Direct Kick on Dish?

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by brahmafutbol, Mar 24, 2006.

1. brahmafutbol

brahmafutbol Member+

Jan 29, 2006
    East Bernard, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anybody else use Dish Network and wonder where Direct Kick is? I got a letter yesterday from MLS telling me to sign up for it, with links to Dish and DirecTV. On the DirecTV link you can sign up for it, but the Dish link still has the end of the season notice thanking us for a good season and telling us to check back for the 06 season. It's only a week till the season starts, so should I start to worry? Will it be available? I've written Dish but haven't gotten an answer yet.
    Thanks......

2. chapulincolorado

Jul 14, 1999
    McAllen, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Same in quandry. I got an email. Followed link. And led me to DISH web page telling me to wait. :confused: I went through the phone mase, got the soccer section, and nada. I read in other forums that renewal is automathic. So. We shall se.

3. chrishungate

chrishungate Member

Dec 16, 2005
    Katy, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Maybe DISH just haven't have it's act together like DirecTV does. Maybe call somebody and ask them - maybe they're just lazy with their website.

4. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Same situation here. Since the first weekend is a free preview I guess I don't have to stress much - but it would be nice to knock it out now!