Post-match: MLS Cup 2012: Houston Dynamo @ LA Galaxy - Sat December 1st, 3:30pm CST

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by DynamoEAR, Dec 1, 2012.

1. JC507

JC507 Member+

Jan 21, 2007
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To any of y'all mother********ers calling out Kandji or Any other dynamo, FUC*K you. You're a piece of shit. This team played its *********ing heart out. And if it wasn't to your liking then FUC*K you. All you mother********ers can step to me if you dare if you still think those thoughts about this team. This is the hardest working team and the team with the most heart. If the result didn't work for you then feel free to walk away if you wanna talk shit and stay away and feel free to find me and say it to my face. DYNAMO FOR LIFE. KINEAR FOR LIFE. If you don't feel that then fuc*k you and I will say it to your face. Step up and talk shit. I dare y'all. Any and and all y'all mother********ers.

La Diva repped this.
  2. Levy2k6

Levy2k6 BigSoccer Supporter

Dec 19, 2010
    Section 129, Row A
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll watch the replay Monday night.

I'm stuck in la and won't be in Houston til late Sunday/morning morning.

3. dreamingawake09

Jun 12, 2010
    Sounds like you need some Nyquil.

socluis90 and DynamoEAR repped this.
  4. JC507

JC507 Member+

Jan 21, 2007
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Go
    fuc*k yourself

DynamoEAR and Levy2k6 repped this.
  5. dreamingawake09

Jun 12, 2010
    Lol classy. Anyway, the boys did a solid job, just got caught with some severe bad luck. Still looking forward to next season and what Dom can possibly do and who we can possibly sign to help improve the team even more. Only up from here honestly.

JC507 repped this.
  6. Westside Cosmo

Westside Cosmo Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    H-Town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    When did Dan Loney hack this account???

7. JC507

JC507 Member+

Jan 21, 2007
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Severe bad luck??? Did you even watch the game? We were outplayed the second half. Good to see you're optimistic and can see us only going up from here? Only up from here? We made it to the finals, besides winning there's not much more up to go.

8. dreamingawake09

Jun 12, 2010
    It's called creating a future of solid play, ya know investing in the players and continuing the long-term success that this organization has. I say going up in that we'll win the cup again, that's my "up". Carr's injury was bad luck, he was crucial to our success in the first half as he was giving LA trouble in the flank. No need for the damn hostility.

9. JC507

JC507 Member+

Jan 21, 2007
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Creating a future? What do you think Dom has been doing? You think our future is doomed? Lol. Who needs the NyQuil now? Learn the game fool, we're not in bad shape. Our team is fine. Beyond fine.

10. dreamingawake09

Jun 12, 2010
    Yeah I never said our future is doomed, but it looks bright compared to some of the other squads. I know the game very well and have participated all of my life. Why don't you put down the bottle and quit being an "internet badass" and grow the hell up.

11. The_Ponce

The_Ponce Co-President of the United States of Dynamo

Feb 21, 2011
    Houston, Texas, U.S.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're the one that made the NyQuill statement. You could have easily kept stuff yourself and kept on trucking. If you see an angry bear do you go ********ing poke it with a stick or go the other way? Exactly. You're welcome. Lol.

12. The_Ponce

Feb 21, 2011
    Houston, Texas, U.S.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Triste?! De que vamos estar tristes si lo dimos todo en la cancha! Aguitado?! Fue solamente un resultado mas. Ahora te pregunto como te sientes? Obviamente solamente hay dos respuestas. Orgulloso! Porque otra vez me diste una temporada de alegría! Honrado! De ser parte de tu hinchada que nunca te deja solo, ni en las malas o las peores! Siempre Naranja!

Que honor es ser una alma mas en este ejercito naranja...en este BATALLÓN!

Sad? What is there to be sad about if we gave it our all on the pitch! Depressed? It was just another result. Now, I'm going to ask, how do you feel? Obviously, there can only be two answers. Proud! For you gave us yet another season full of happiness! Honored! Because I am part of your fan base that never leaves you alone, not even in the bad nor the worse! Forever Orange!

What honor it is to be another soul in your Orange Army...to be part of this Battalion!

#ProudandHappyPoncePost

El Naranja and brahmafutbol repped this.
  13. brahmafutbol

brahmafutbol Member+

Jan 29, 2006
    East Bernard, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hahaha I agree with Westside, how strange. Actually I agree with all his points (the one about the atmosphere is true, in the first half it was mostly Houston support but we probably weren't picked up by ESPN since I don't think they knew we were there) but especially the thing about Denver. That was a good move at the time, you have to worry about one game at a time. Had we played our starters we might not have gotten past Chicago. We have good depth and probably could have beaten Denver with our reserves but it didn't turn out that way. It really comes down, like Westside said, to the dumb home ties against very weak teams. One of those turned into a win and this game would have been in Houston. I would have saved a ton of money and we would have won our 3rd Championship. But it's all agua under the puente now. Merry Christmas and Happy Dynamo 2013!

JC507 repped this.
  14. Eliezar

Eliezar Member+

Jan 27, 2002
    Houston
    Club:
    12 de Octubre
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This thread turned alcoholic there...great run, would like to see another DP signing that fits with us.

15. footyfool

footyfool Member+

May 8, 2008
    Houston
    To me, Beckham was the difference. With all due respect to Keane, Gonzales and everyone else Beckham was the straw that stirred the drink. He gets a lot of abuse as the pretty boy etc. but the man was playing yesterday. He was attacking on defense. His passing was deadly accurate as always.

Westside said that if Keane swapped sides we would have won. I don't disagree with that necessarily. But I'd also argue that without Beckham, Keane would not be as effective as he was.

16. Eliezar

Eliezar Member+

Jan 27, 2002
    Houston
    Club:
    12 de Octubre
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Omar and David and Keane... Without any one of those that team is just good instead of great.

Levy2k6 repped this.
  17. Heft

Heft BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 20, 2011
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Keane was responsible for getting into very dangerous positions with the ball and earning two penalty kicks. I've been watching Keane this season and he is class. Sure, the service to him was excellent, but his movement and touches made the difference.

kaburu repped this.
  18. DNez2001

DNez2001 Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Houston 'burb
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    in LA . . .

19. anderson

anderson Member+

Feb 28, 2002
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    From Max Bretos:

jvilla07, Transatlantic, JC507 and 3 others repped this.
  20. Heft

Heft BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 20, 2011
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Great job by the supporters. I could hear "Let's go Dynamo!" loudly throughout the broadcast. It was a sea of orange.

Transatlantic repped this.
  21. DNez2001

DNez2001 Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Houston 'burb
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Remember that the gals got their last 2 stars by playing AT HOME, one by luck and the other by, . . . well luck I suppose or our bad bottom table mgmt. I believe this to be a HUGE advantage, much more so than payroll. Imagine if we had had the last 2 cups at our house - those two stars might be ours. Unfortunately, I think Garber and his PC bs is really starting to hurt the league rather than help it, and in this situation, I think this is too great an advantage for the Cup, no matter what it means to attendance, TV, etc.

On our way to the airport, but the orange showed again what it means to be a supporter of your team - to watch lot 16 grow from 4 dudes off the bus, to the car arrivals from Tejas, families, friends, the dynamics of our SGs, to a completely full and raucous diverse crowd marching in. Proud to be orange today - we are a class act no matter what Garber thinks.

JC507 and el nordissimo repped this.
  22. The_Ponce

Feb 21, 2011
    Houston, Texas, U.S.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm currently on the flight back home. Nice and Dynamo orange packed flight.

Dynamo_Forever repped this.
  23. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Noodle time just happened to run out after Carr was subbed out *sniff*.

ChrizG13 and mabeuf repped this.
  24. nbrooks503

nbrooks503 Previously Held @Dynamo Hostage From 2008-2019

Jun 1, 2008
    Disgruntled Former STH - Fairweather Bandwaggoner
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What an amazing show of support by all those who traveled. When enveloped in the microcosm of Big Soccer, or one of those "official" supporters groups it is very easy to forget that there are many others out there in the Orange Nation, in fact those others outnumber BS and the supporters groups. The story of the MLS Cup Final was not that the Dynamo lost, but that the traveling Dynamo Faithful supported their team til the very end. At least, that's the way I see it.

[​IMG]

El Naranja, Transatlantic, JC507 and 4 others repped this.
  25. Levy2k6

Levy2k6 BigSoccer Supporter

Dec 19, 2010
    Section 129, Row A
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They had the LA SGs mic'd and not us. I literally couldn't hear ACB or the other SG's only for their "la....galaxy" chant.... Once they scored, crowd got into it but it was damn dead in there for 50 minutes. They did bring it after the first goal though.

We had less numbers, but we were loud.

jvilla07 and CeltTexan repped this.