Mizuno thread [6] - all info, pics, questions here plz

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vaporshockorange

Mar 7, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    I got the KR's from a Local store in my Country, Kuwait

2. vaporshockorange

Mar 7, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Dont understand me wrong, their still a great boot, but comparing them to the Wave Cup SL that came out 2 years ago at the same time and price, The SL's are much better in quality, but dont qoute me on that because I still didn't play in them, Also I didn't play in the wave cup MD's (these are from japan, not prodirect, they don't have the brazil flag, although i dont know if there is any differance. But other than the insoles they pretty much are like the SL's

3. vaporshockorange

Mar 7, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    The SS's from a shop in Japan called SS Kamo, the adizeros from adidas London( ox. St) and the other two from a local store in Kuwait that sells all type of boots

4. derbyyank13

derbyyank13 Member+

Nov 8, 2008
    Niigata, Japan
    Club:
    Derby County FC
    How did you order from SS KAMO?

chattanon1 repped this.
  5. chattanon1

chattanon1 New Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I also wanna know.....

6. vaporshockorange

Mar 7, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    I didn't order them, I had a relative who went to Japan, and I told him to buy one for me.

7. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Is there anymore KR's available around your area? I would DIE to have a pair!

Also, why again the disappointement with the SS? Fit? Quality? Softness of leather? Insole?

8. hbhidalgo07

hbhidalgo07 Member

Aug 17, 2008
    I ve yet to hear back from dosoccer.com . i sent an email two weeks ago and another a week ago. Has everyone heard back from him ?

9. Katoh Poko

Katoh Poko Member

May 25, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hi, you guy just coming back to update what I got any information from Mizuno Japan
    This year Morelia AF will launch new colorway, Estrela Neo may be launch new colorway at the end of this year.
    And yesterday I got Morelia2 lot 2012, sockliner use same like this

10. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He replied to me a while back, I wasn't interested in the Neo anymore since I got my Estrelas but he should have replied. Try sending him another email.

11. Katoh Poko

Katoh Poko Member

May 25, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    [​IMG]

serginhobertholi repped this.
  12. kiongsm

kiongsm Member+

Nov 25, 2004
    Malaysia
    wht is the new color of the AF n estrela neos?

the latter will be release Mar 2013 - confirmed > new color! but not sure about design

i wish the AF will hv a slightly longer tongue!

13. Katoh Poko

Katoh Poko Member

May 25, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    kiongsm about AF as I know, tongue are the same as old version and there are white one color and other may be yellow.

14. vaporshockorange

Mar 7, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Currently I am not in the country, I am on france because of my leg, but yes when I went they had too many sizes, but I dont know how much is shipping to your country,(where do you live?), regarding the SS, the leather is not as soft as other Mizuno's I have, and the quality is not very high, the back part of the boot doesn't feel like synthetic leathr, more like plastic.

15. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yikes... thanks for response.

I live in USA.

Please let me know if you are ever back. I'd pay you to buy them for me!!

16. dejansavicevic10

Jun 12, 2009
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Nigeria
    I sent him a regular email at make@dosoccer.com, and also emailed them on facebook. They are clearly not serious!!!, which is very sad. It has been close to 2 weeks, and no response yet.

17. soulstar89

soulstar89 Member

Apr 8, 2008
    LONDON England
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Just came out of the mizuno centre in central London found out some interesting info:

• the ignitus 3 is out next year and outsole is changing

•neo 2 will be out in 2014

• the main reason the Japan made boots and Indonesian boots differ so much in fit is the Indonesian only stays in the last for production of boots which is around 20mins where in Japan it stays in last for 24hours in turn allowing better moulding.

•the last used in are the same in both boots.

The gentleman who assisted me was head of miZuno Europe and we both agreed that the craftsmanship is better in the Morelia Japan man (as if we all didn't know lol)

I asked him weather mizuno Europe would consider bringing over boots like the ignitus kh over here and he stated he gave a pair to soccer bible and pro direct are considering it.

I have to say I liked the neo. If u was to ask me more than the morelia well I just don't know how to tackle that question they both seem very comfy. Neo being a tad more snug in forefoot.

I would love to here anyone's view on there Japan made neo.

18. lnicholson29

lnicholson29 Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Which are better the estrela or the neos? And are both available in "made in japan"?

19. kiongsm

kiongsm Member+

Nov 25, 2004
    Malaysia
    soulstar,
    great info!
    let's hope tht the WI3 is not something like the nike maestri 3 :thumbsdown:

neos n estrelas sold in japan are japan made
    neos has scotchgard treated k-leather forefoot - as used in the morelia II, TM, SI n Wave (japan-made)
    while the estrelas used washable k-leather - considered in the mid range category
    neos are almost twice the price of estrelas

20. DeMpSeYfan6

DeMpSeYfan6 Member

Oct 19, 2007
    fullerton
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm really interested in these boots. Can you tell me how they fit? I'm a us 9' what size do you think I should get? Uk8 or 8.5? Do they ship to the u.s. and how much? I couldn't translate or make out anything on the site. Are they easy to deal with and order from?

21. chattanon1

chattanon1 New Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I think Estrela is only available in japan made.. while neo u can find indonesian and japan made

22. chattanon1

chattanon1 New Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    It's much better to ask Katoh Poko, I got the advice from him before I got SS as well,,, I think if u are really interested u can make an order from the seller... and ask her to deliver to US.. I think that is possible..

23. elessar78

elessar78 Moderator
    Staff Member

May 12, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    apologize, I've dug through more than a few pages—can someone give me a link on where to buy a pair of Mizunos from the US? Thanks.

24. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You have to contact the sellers through email. Both sellers that ship to the US are

25. rc121

rc121 Member

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    there are no stores or online shops you can buy mizuno's from that are located in the US, your only hope would be buying some off ebay.

Most people here will recommend dosoccer.com (korea) or rakuten (japan's version of amazon) to purchase from. You can e-mail dosoccer.com with what you are interested in and they can ship to the US. Only some of the seller's on Rakuten ship to the US, but the site is so much easier to navigate since its in english.