Millonarios FC- PART V (R)

Discussion in 'Colombia: Clubs' started by efernandez9, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    [​IMG]

Por hay en 2018, después del mundial de Rusia vamos a ver esta misma foto en la prestenacion oficial de falcao con millos :cool:

Después de acabar contrato con el Inter, su ultimo equipo en europa después de ganar champions con el chelsea y con el milan :whistling:

2. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I didn't impress so much from the game but the atmosphire was good, Falcao scored a wonderful goal and Atletico won, although that Millos wasn't that bad and could've tied as well.

3. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Los del Aleti, se fueron ayer de Fiesta a Gaira el bar de Carlos Vives.....

4. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Tenian que llevarlos al bar ANTES DEL PARTIDO!!!

5. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Buen sitio... Comida, Rumba, Farandula y la verdad no es tan caro...

6. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  7. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    [​IMG]

Campeon de la europa league 2012 vs Campeon de la sudamericana 12 (?) :D

crzdcolombian repped this.
  8. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It's always nice to dream :p

9. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I don't get why everyone wants this coach gone. Name me a better coach available? I could see him getting kicked out and bringing in Leonel but he is going to Once Caldas. Hernan Torres ex Tolima coach would be awesome but isn't he with Itagui that are in the top 8?

10. ColombianKilla

Aug 12, 2011
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Honestly Millos have been horrible this season, besides the fans are against Paez now.

11. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Por que los resultados son pésimos....y hay equipos con nominas mas baratas o iguales que van mejor.......Los dts se mantienen por resultado, no por nombre

Y en cuanto lo de leonel, que personalemnte no quiero que llegue.....dicen que la opción de caldas se puso difícil

12. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Pepino, I'm with Crzd here...I know that Paez didn't do well this tournament, but Millos under him looked in their best shape in the last decade beside 2007 when they did well in the Sudamericana. So one semester didn't go well, but Paez does a good job and maybe with a better new sign you'll do much better in the Clausura. Beside Osorio-Botello, look what medicore new players you have: Itthuralde, Urbano, Berrio...These players are not for a team who wants the title. So Paez does have a blame on him, but I think he should continue and if I understand well, he will.
    En Millonarios aceptan su responsabilidad y quieren que Páez siga

http://www.futbolred.com/liga-posto...ponsabilidad-y-quieren-que-paez-siga/11854464

13. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    All teams in colombia are full of medicores players......Urbano in the past with cucuta played very well and scored a lot ....a year ago was top scorer in chile., ramirez was the star in cucuta........Thanks for all paez.....

14. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Millos deberia gastarse 8 millones de dolares y traer a Sachi para la Sudamericana.... :rolleyes:

15. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Haha Sachi ..... dudes brother gets shot and he has been riding that for almost 20 years. He is an awful coach. Winning with Nacional is nothing special.

16. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Crzd, this is vety ugly thing to say! :mad: Show a bit of respect to the man regardless his coaching skills.

And another thing, winning 2 titles with nacional is very respectful and as fans we thank him for that. You cannot expect from a coach to succee always.

17. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Ugly but probably right... He won two titles with a lot of help... Other than that very poor results... And for both of you.....

When I mentioned him it was Sarcasm!!!!!! You need this app...

[​IMG]

18. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He is just like Bolillo he was at the right place at the right time and has friends in high places. He is an awful coach. No way is he better than Paez.

Next season I hear Robayo is coming back to Millos as he doesn't like being a sub in the MLS. That should help their midfield greatly and I don't really believe the Osorio to Porto rumors so if they keep him that would not be a bad team. They just need to get 2 new CBs, hopefully Pedro Franco goes to Roma.

19. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Dapip, give me some credit, I know how to recognize a sarcasm when I see one...But my post was refere to Crzd and his ugly post in my opinion, nothing to do with Sachi's abilities as a coach. And another thing: I really don't understand when you guys are used to crucify almost every coach in Colombia (or only the paisas one?? :confused:). Our situation is no different then any other place in the world. we won't be able to bring Guardiola or Mourinho in here, but to say always that Bolillo, Maturana, Sachi, Leonel, Lara that they are awful, I don't think that it's true. When they succee it's because "other things" and when they fail it's their 100% blame?? I don't think so. Sorry that my post is not that relevant for Millos's thread.

20. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Lets discuss this by topic:

Sachi has never been a good coach and that is not a new view, he is a gentleman and looks like a nice guy but probably is too nice to deal with overpaid inflated stars; you are correct to point out that is not 100% his fault but nonetheless he was as big a factor as the players' lack of compromise.

You are correct to say that it is difficult to bring a coach of stature, like Martino or Tabares or similar to the club level (being so difficult even for the National Team) but that does not mean that because of that whatever coach available suddenly becomes good... Some are good, some are decent, most of them are horrible... Just because is the only car you can afford, a banged-up Red Fiat 127 does not become a Ferrari.....

You are the one that brings up the Paisa school, but since you mention it, most of the Paisa coaches are awful, still riding on the backs of Pibe and Asprilla, 20 years later.... And the worst part is that we seem to be stuck in the "Colombian Identity" lie, trying to relive years of inexistent glory. I think is a great thing that Tolima, Santafue and Huila are doing so good with Non-paisa coaches and that Sachi and Bolillo are showing how out of touch with modern football they are.

21. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Sachi sucks! Casi nos manda pa la b, si no fuera por Comesaña que cojio el mismo equipo a mitad de torneo y nos metio a cuadrangulares pa salvar el semestre....
    Botan a Sachi y "milagrosamente" Nacional comiensa a ganar?

En Junior y en Nacional decian la misma vaina que el man trabaja duro, que el man sabe que esto que lo otro que los jugadores le hicieron el cajon etc....
    En Colombia salir campeon no tiene merito

22. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Ángel Cappa es uno de los candidatos para llegar al azul, al lado del argentino Carlos Ischia, el uruguayo Gregorio Pérez y el colombiano Hernán Torres.

I like the Idea of Hernan Torres he is the best Colombian coach right now after Osorio. Him at a big club is what he needs if he really wants to coach the NT. The Uruguyan Perez would be good too. The two Argies don't seem like good coaches to me.

pepinointer repped this.
  23. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Is true torres, is the only option that i like.....All teams with cappa go to b....

24. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Kill me pero yo dejaria a Paez, pero esta ves TRAIGANLE LO QUE EL PIDE!

25. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I agree get him the players he wants. Paez is proven and has done better than every coach you guys have had since Osorio. Although him losing in the playoffs to fing Junior was pathetic. All they needed to do was bunker and not let Junior score 3 goals !!! Fine you go to attack at 1st but as soon as Junior scored 1 they should have just subbed out both strikers and put in 2 more CBs or DMs and parked the bus.

Torres is good but is not proven he did awesome with Tolima and his current job but many Colombian coaches go to bigger teams and do shitty like Bernal but it's usually the big teams are now just big in name and not in cash. That's what is so exciting about Osorio + Nacional. I think they can be a super team by next CL they get into. They sell Pabon and bring in Pino or someone like that.