Milan articles/news thread

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by vasilli07, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    6, you can stop lying, even though the truth might make you cry, you'll have more integrity by being honest.

4 in CL

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/11001/zlatan-ibrahimovic?cc=5901

6+4 = 10

Which ones when Milan were playing and the game was on the line and it won a game for them?

oh yes, none...

2. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Cuz Ibra can't carry a team by himself. Sooner you realize that, sooner you'll pull his penis out of your mouth, and the sooner your brain can remove the toxins and clear the web of deceit.

3. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    but tell us again how Boateng was awesome in the summer and shit now
    and how SES was shit 5 weeks ago, but is awesome now.

Like I said, the more I read your rants, the more I conclude you're suffering from bipolar disorder and that likely goes along with your admission of being anti-social in real life...likely the root of your anger issues ;)

But I still love ya...you're my entertainment round here with GC gone.

4. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    and i thought the english pundits on sky sports hated ibrahimovic......:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

sheva07 repped this.
  5. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    The do.

I don't.

I can't help it if you guys are unable to read the good and the bad in what I write, are fan boys and unbalanced in your opinions.

There's not one point I have made that you or the other fan boys can refute. Go ahead and try if you like ;)

sorry...

6. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Teams need 11 players playing as a unit. Not 1 player that 10 others play for, because when push comes to shove and it's a big game match, you take out that player (like Barca did to Ibra last year) and your team is finished. Hopefully Ancelotti doesn't make the same mistake this year, but that requires him getting through to Ibrahimovic, which by the reports I'm reading isn't happening. Lucky for the both of them that the Ligue 1 competition is not as intense so maybe he'll score against Porto next time rather than go anonymous again and watch his team lose.

7. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    CP You ********ing Moron chedck Wiki its 9 in the league and 5 in Europe now kindly gtfo

8. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Did Pirlo ever score a goal like this to save us? NO
    SO STFU YOU PIRLO ********************

9. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    You can form a Unit with these players we currently have.We will still suck
    We need to buy good players + a high calibre coach like Pep for us to achieve Sacchi Style Football that you want

10. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    [​IMG]

sheva07 repped this.
  11. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Possibly, but the only thing that can and should occur is that they learn to not be dependant on one player. It will be grit and determination that will be their saving grace, if anything, and for the right players to start to click. So far SES has stepped up his game. Hopefully if Pato gets back and is injury free he and Robinho can form a needed partnership too.

LOL at Pep coming. If that happens, you can kiss your miserable dream of having Ibra back, ever.

12. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Love it! ;)

Rossonero23 repped this.
  13. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan

You know all I need to do is change one name up there to make it reflect the exact opposite.

14. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Wiki? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I bet you just went in and edited it.

Wiki is not reliable, didn't your parents teach you anything? ;)

15. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    i agree. lol..

although ibra played well in some big serie A matches.
    [​IMG]

Calcio Pauly repped this.
  16. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    *facepalm* I dont want Ibra per say.I just want some DAMN WC Player.Like ********ing Get TEVEZ,some playmaker and Boateng and the other fodderz need to gtfo
    I wouldnt mind Ibra at this point tho cuz we're in ********ing deep shit currently

Calcio Pauly repped this.
  17. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    He had 9 assists in Serie A + 5 in Europe=Discussion Over

18. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    lol...............................................lol

nuff said :D

19. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Sure whatever you say. JFK was killed by aliens too, and we never landed on the moon.

Discussion Over!

20. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Buddy, you want a big name...relax...now is obviously not the time, so no point crying about it over and over. This team first needs to learn to play together with whatever ideas (cuz I can't figure them out) that your boy Allegri has in his head...then add some pieces perhaps in the winter transfer market. That said, I don't have high expectations, and neither should you.

21. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Big name? Who said anything about a Big Name? We could have gotten Tevez in January for cheaper
    And I just want good young players like Strootman,Mbiwa,that Anderson guy from Brazil etc.
    Im liking SES,Bojan and De Sciglio so far
    But I cant stand these fodders like Noce,Antonini,Mesbah,Constant,Bukkake Traore etc.
    Sell those FODDERZ GODDAMMIT.And give some young players from our youth a chance if you cant ********ing afford young talented players like Strootman

22. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Well when you say you want "some DAMN WC Player"

it's implied, is it not?

How "could" we have gotten Tevez if they weren't willing to sell? Tevez would have been great, but obviously wasn't possible.

All at once and replace them with? ...

Some young players ARE currently getting a chance. They're not going to mature overnight!
    You need to meet somewhere in the middle and not go so far off the deep end to extremes. This is the way it is at the moment. Ever heard of the expression that you can't cry over spilt milk? Milan brass made the decision to balance the books, for whatever reason, and re-tool. The re-tooling wasn't to expectations, but it is what it is. If Allegri can make this team click, then I'll reverse my current opinion of him and give him the credit he (may) deserve (at that time).

Wait till January...see what happens, but try not to have big expectations because it's not worth the disappointment.

23. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    so much love here.....when did this turn into the rivalry thread :eek:

24. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    1.We DO need ATLEAST 1 WC Player TBH.We need a leader who takes off the pressure of the youngsters
    2.We almost got him if it wasnt for Pato rejecting PSG
    3.Really hard to make this current team click...really really hard.We lack some pieces like a Natural CAM which Prince isnt.Might as well play Monty in the CAM Position and put De Jong-Ambro as the Double Pivot Midfield
    4.I dont expect anything really.We'll probably get Andreoli and call it a day

25. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I'd prefer a healthy Pato to Tevez to be honest, given his age and other factors. At that time no one knew that Pato would continue to break down as often.

I'd expect that to work out more as a 2 DM midfield than a double pivot, I don't think Ambro has the wheels to go forward for 90 minutes.

Maybe