Milan articles/news thread

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by vasilli07, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Ibra fights with everyone. He's still butt hurt that he couldn't bend Barcelona to his demands, neither player nor coach. In addition while he was there...no CL victory...the next year...CL victory.

So far his legacy in CL is still the same...last game...he did squat vs Porto. Unlike Pirlo who can carry teams for real ;)

But I liked it better when Sheva was telling everyone how big his c*ck was...lolol

2. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    pirlo carries teams and ibra doesn't?:eek: :rolleyes:

3. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I forgot about all those CL victories and championships Ibra single handedly delivered, lol :)

my bad, carry on :D

4. vasilli07

vasilli07 Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore
    Ibrahimovic may not have won the CL but he has won a league title at every club he played for. He did not do that by just sitting on the bench. Even with a sh!t season at Barca, he still managed to contribute with 21 goals and 13 assists.

5. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    or ever performed, ie; carried his team, in any big CL game.

That's great. I just want to see him do what everyone thinks he can and carry his team in a big tournament/competition when it matters most. So far, hasn't happened.

It was 16 goals in league, unless you're counting all competitions? 18 goals in open play last season too, not counting the 10 on the penalty spot and 6 assists. For all the creativity he's been hailed for, Cassano with 1/4 of the playing time created more goals (10). I think Ibra is a great player, but too many of us put expectations on him that aren't possible. He has a penchant for the amazing goal. Scored one of the best in the Euro's, however in a meaningless game. When it was on the line, he did nothing.

But I won't argue about "contribution"...he has contributed - he should with his talent. Again, we're ignoring the big game factor choking that has been evident for him since he began playing. And in that season at Barca marked a lot of other characteristics that I recognized long ago. If the team doesn't bend to his will and does play every ball for his benefit, he pouts and breaks down and begins getting belligerent. Barca didn't need to bend to his demands, and he lost it.

Not a team player.

6. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The only reason why he has won so much is because he played on teams that were really strong or were stronger than most other teams in the league. Id like to see what he would do on a team like mine.

7. vasilli07

vasilli07 Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore
    Look at how we are struggling now without his goals and assists. Other players like Boateng and Nocerino are also off form without his presence. Quite confident if he is still with us, we will certainly be in the top 5 now with a chance at the title.

Rossonero23 repped this.
  8. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yes this is true but im sure you understood the point I was making that Ibra has almost always played for top teams that always had strong players other than him which made winning easier.

9. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Yes he does.Pirlo never carried us for ex.And despite what the Calcio Retards say he never carried Jube either...Jube had a great midfield with Vidal and Marchisio

10. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Bullshit.Inter was pretty crap back then and Ibra was carrying them
    Low Quality Post 0/10 :thumbsdown:

11. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    :thumbsup:

12. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Are you crazy??????????? who else did Inter have to compete with ROMA???????

13. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    the european/world champions.....ac milan!!!

[​IMG]

sheva07 repped this.
  14. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    6 assists last year. Cassano 10

It's bound to happen when you revamp a team. Not saying Milan will contend for the scudetto this year, but at the same point last year Inter was in the same position. The sky isn't falling all at once, it's a set back, for sure, but it's not already over.

15. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I just want to see him actually do what everyone thinks he can in a game that has all on the line, rather than go missing in action in these games. Sure he scores the amazing goals, like his recent karate kick for PSG in a 2-2 draw (IIRC) or that awesome goal vs France in the Euro's when Sweden was already missing, while being anonymous vs England when Sweden had a chance to win that game being ahead 2x in the match...

People talk about his 28 goals last year and 6 assists (SIX) and 10 of those goals on the penalty spot, but still Milan were not scudetto winners, and his anonymous performance vs Barca in 4 games where he could have put his boogey men to rest with a dominating performance, instead he choked.

Same old story this year, so far. Anyone bother to watch PSG vs Porto last week?

I'm afraid there are too many fan boys of Ibra that go blind just because once in a while he scores the amazing, and forget to realize he's played with some of the best teams money can buy and still failed...consistently in Europe, as he will this year too.

16. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Tell us again about how big Ibrahimovic's c*ck is, after you've removed it from your mouth, lol.

Also how SES was crap and shit 4 weeks ago, and now is awesome. And in reverse, how Boateng was awesome in the summer and is now shit.

Are you bipolar perhaps?

17. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Year after Ibra leaves, Inter with a team of 11 players working as one unit go on to eliminate IBRA's Barca, and capture the CL.

Nice one ;)

18. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Ibra saved Sweden today. Grande Ibra....against....Faroe's :D

19. vasilli07

vasilli07 Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Singapore
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore
    It's also 10 for Ibrahimovic, u can't erase his CL campaign contribution.

20. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Bullshit Ibra had 15 assists in all comps.And he made 2-3 key passes per game
    Also scored 28 goals in Serie A,35 goals in all comps

21. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I'm talking in league. 10 assists Cassano 1/4 of the time on the field. 6 Ibra.

Since, in league, Nocerino scored 10 goals and Boateng got 5. If Ibra assisted (as you say) to them, then if of those 6 big assists he got in league play he gave Nocerino 3 and Boateng 3, they still have 11 goals between them that he did not assist.

So, why do we overrate his assists to them?

Maybe they're struggling, like everyone else, because this is a completely new team with a completely different make up who don't all just look to give Ibra the ball all the time?

Maybe we need to acccept it's going to take some time to adjust.

Maybe they really do suck.

In the end, I've never downplayed his contribution to club teams in league, even if the year before he only got 14 goals.

Rather, I've said, and I remain steadfast *UNTIL* he does something to disprove this, that he goes missing in big games. And he does.

22. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    lies. You need to stop drinking Ibra juice broski and acknowledge the truth on both ends...he has talent, he scores nice goals, he doesn't win championships by himself on weaker teams. Never has, never will.

and its 10 assists, only, in Serie a / CL.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/11001/zlatan-ibrahimovic?cc=5901

You can't count the 3 for Sweden at international qualification level, and even if you did it's 13.

That ended up doing what?

10 from the penalty

Milan didn't win any silverware because of him last year either, btw...

Let's talk CL...got stats?

23. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Its 14 for Zlatan
    9 Assists in Mafia A
    5 Assists in Europe
    But I guess CP was jizzing to Pirlo "orchestrating" Jube's Midfield :rolleyes:

24. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    He had 9 assists in Serie A
    5 assists in UCL
    That is 14 assists
    And he also had 5 goals in Europe(our highest goalscorer in UCL that season)

25. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Also only reason Milan didnt win anything...its cuz your team "Jube" was bribing refs over-time and we had shitloads of Injuries.********'s Sake Pato rarely ever played...I dont even need to mention the rest of the Injuries