Mexico

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Nutmeg, Nov 12, 2009.

1. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
    #551 JBigjake, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
  2. YankHibee

YankHibee Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    indianapolis
    I had him on last year's ghoul pool. I left him off this year after he screwed me twice.

3. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
    #553 JBigjake, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
    Did he at least call you in the morning?

Meanwhile, the UAW must be continuing to rue NAFTA, as its active membership drops below 400,000:
    http://www.uaw.org/page/who-we-are
    while Mexico becomes leading exporters of cars to the US:
    http://www.financialexpress.com/news/mexico-to-trump-japan-as-no.-2-car-exporter/1228458
    "Mexico has roughly 580,000 auto workers, whose numbers have risen by 100,000 since 2008. They are paid about $16 a day, more than $4 less than what the average U.S. autoworker is paid every hour. More than half of all Mexican workers earn less than $15 a day"

4. Crimen y Castigo

May 18, 2004
    OakTown
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    El Chapo's escape tub in his house.

[​IMG]

That's some Hogan's Heroes level shit right there....

Q*bert Jones III and JBigjake repped this.
  5. Waliatiger

Waliatiger Member+

Jul 1, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    The drug war will never end as long as corrupt law enforcement officials from both sides of the border no longer directly profit from the illegal supply of prohibited drugs.

Auriaprottu repped this.
  6. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
    Dope usage will drop considerably, once you stop smoking it. But, it won't cure you.

7. Waliatiger

Waliatiger Member+

Jul 1, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I don't partake in e-fights or bicker with those who I disagree with. Stop following me goodnight sir.

8. YankBastard

YankBastard Na Na Na Na NANANANAAA!

Jun 18, 2005
    Estados Unidos
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  9. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Small business in Mexico
    The Peter Pan syndrome
    Why the country’s firms do not want to grow up

Hells not wanting small busineses to pay taxes, crazy talk. ;)

BTW good paletas from La Michuacana.

http://www.economist.com/news/busin...-firms-do-not-want-grow-up-peter-pan-syndrome

10. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    What would really help is if the law enforcement organizations got behind pot legalization efforts while doing the jobs they're hired to do (enforce the laws we have). It'd be a far better response from them than your response here. You're probably not old enough to remember the massive waste of manpower and time involved in raiding speakeasies and destroying country stills, and the numbers of people who were sickened or killed because Prohibition drove alcohol underground where it couldn't be regulated.

11. Waliatiger

Waliatiger Member+

Jul 1, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    So you saying your are old enough to remember the nationwide dry laws of the 1920s lol. Yes I'm quite knowledgable of prohibition of the 1920s and the complete failure of those idea of prohibition. The drug war In and of itself is a joke.

12. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    No, that was just talk. The main point was the pointlessness of prohibition of booze. Legalizing weed as well would free up more cops/time to pursue dangerous criminals and substances.

I was agreeing with your previous post. You were quoted for context, not for debate. I'm sorry if I made it confusing.

13. Waliatiger

Waliatiger Member+

Jul 1, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Gotcha my bad mate. I really don't think the government/law enforcement are interested in controlling dangerous substances. Drug prohibition works in their favor they get to lock a lot of people up, enrich the prison industrial complex, get sky high profits from drugs in this country, enact draconian laws to combat this "drug war" while at the same time hold the moral high ground against being "hard line" on drugs when I reality they are they biggest drug smugglers and producers of it. It's a win win for them. It's nocoincidence that since our invasion and occupation of Afghanistan opium production has skyrocketed by 300%.

Auriaprottu repped this.
  14. Q*bert Jones III

Q*bert Jones III The People's Poet

Feb 12, 2005
    Woodstock, NY
    Club:
    DC United
    And, no.

15. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    You decided to address those 13 words out of that whole para? You're better than that.

16. Q*bert Jones III

Q*bert Jones III The People's Poet

Feb 12, 2005
    Woodstock, NY
    Club:
    DC United
    Straw...camel.

17. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    You got fed up with something? What on earth was it for you to respond that way?

18. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    fvck, lets call the Taliban and give them back the country.

19. Waliatiger

Waliatiger Member+

Jul 1, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    And yes. You really thing the sheer amount of quantities of drugs that gets smuggled into this country by land, sea and through the air could happen without the government not knowing about it? Are you that naive.....

The CIA is well known that they imported and sold crack and cocaine on the streets of America to fund the contras in the 80s in their war. Sheep will remain sheep I guess.

It's called FOOTBALL repped this.
  20. Waliatiger

Waliatiger Member+

Jul 1, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Taliban or karazi (a corrupt puppet kleptocratic autocrat running a narco state what's the difference). One is not better then the other. Btw karazi puppet successor is not worth the billions of dollars or American blood that has been spilled in that country.

21. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well the taliban did an OK job keeping heroin production down.

Fvck women's rights let the taliban take over again.

BTW I had forgotten that the reason why we invaded Afghanistan was to do Karsai a big favor.

22. Waliatiger

Waliatiger Member+

Jul 1, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Women are still up shit creek in Afghanistan with or without a Taliban government and you know it. Who cares why we invaded Afghanistan the war is useless it's not worth it and we shouldn't be there.mi don't care what government comes to power there as long as were not spending billions more and losing our men and women in that hell hole.

23. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Women can vote. So not really the same as under the taliban and you know that.

Nation building gets expensive.

24. Waliatiger

Waliatiger Member+

Jul 1, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Vote for for what? There is no point of voting just for voting sake. There is no security, women still wear burkas and the veil en masse in the Islamic republic ofAfghanistan is not a women paradise or a place were their liberated by any means. Btw who said we are in Afghanistan fighting for the rights of afghan women? That's news to me. Why just Afghanistan why not the Congo oh I forgot no oil pipeline and opium galore to benefit of In The Congo.

25. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So not a women's paradise there fore it is not better than under the taliban. Love that logic.

I mean in the usa women get paid less than man. May as well take their vote away.