Mexico vs Venezuela Partido Molero 10/12/2010

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team: News, Analysis & History' started by Perndog2006, Oct 11, 2010.

1. tolucafan

tolucafan Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Club:
    Deportivo Toluca FC
    no. just no.

2. trojanman1user

trojanman1user Member+

Dec 28, 2007
    losing? mine was gone long before the WC. Michel is solid for me. Orozco is up there. Fukc Memo, Fukc Corona

3. El_LatinLover

El_LatinLover BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Jesus Christ, memo is done...
    [​IMG]
    ...thats a shame.

4. austin23

austin23 Member

Jun 30, 2009
    Semarang, Indonesia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Man! this is not THE SAME Mexico I saw during the pre World cup Friendlies. I'm talking about the Mexico who beat Italia, France, New Zealand. Ohh wait..of course we don't have a headcoach!!!!!

5. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Inorite? If you ever send that email, mentales la madre de mi parte tambien.
    I'll nice n shit, but if i wanted to the damn rescue i would switch to one of the 10000 channels that were showing it.

It was just me, or that Chilean president looked and sorta talked like Lopez Obrador? Man dude would not STFU.

6. texanballer

texanballer Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Say what you want about Aguirre but he lead Mexico over teams they were suppose to beat.

7. El Mariachi

El Mariachi Member+

Mar 27, 2008
    Más Allá
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yea I turned it off for that reason, and for some other reason, my cable guide showed the game on Televisa, but when I switched to it, it was a novela :c

8. alchemist009

alchemist009 Member

Jun 3, 2007
    I caught the first half of the game so I'm not able to make a full analysis. However, Mexico looked pretty good moving the ball w/speed and smooth passing. With the up and coming talent they have, the mid field will get better adding more skill and speed in the middle.

I think now the problem is their DEFENSE! Marquez, Salcido, Ochoa, etc need to re-evaluated. Too many unnecessary fouls and bad plays in the back. Bad positioning from Ochoa.....TWICE! I mean, those goals against Mexico were amazing but damm...two practically mid-field shots? No a good sign for Mexico. If anything, NOW we know why Aguirre didnt play Ochoa in the WC!! He probably saw the flaws and bad decision making we saw last night.

A new goalie change may be imminent. All in all, Mexico is back where they started. Loads of talent but with no direction. I'm sure having a stable coach will help. I didnt agree w/the idea of waiting this long to get a real coach but it is what it is. Lets hope this new coach brings some thing special to the table.

9. SoDamnSmooth

SoDamnSmooth Red Card

Oct 17, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Partido molero que no ganamos lol

10. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank
    Salcido once again fuks up early to help us go down early.

11. Carcacha

Carcacha Member+

Apr 12, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i feel for the players since they really were stuck between a rock and a hard place. how do you say STFU to a coach you know has no idea what he's doing? even Gio was callin for a substitute when guti went down. fackin flores was just there twindling his thumbs, idiot.

people bitch about this game, but the truth is that Mexico atleast looked a little better than the 2 previous games. there was more movement in the mid and more speed, which is due to having gio, barrera, elias hernandez (who's been somewhat impressive) on the field. these kids can move and it should only help our attack. we just need faster DMIDs with good passing since rafa and torrado are not in the long term plans. we also need mids that can complete accurate mid range passes like rios was doin last game. jona is a good passer and should be getting more call ups IMO

unncessary foul, which he got for trying to push forward rther than just passing. dont get me wrong, salcido is a good dribbler for a defender and can pass well, but you need to have better decision making that early in the game. the one thing i did notice yesterday, was that salcido was not pushing up as much as he usually does, rather falling back. he didnt get all the touches he normally does, but it really wasnt needed. our mids were doing a good enough job moving the ball and pushing forward. in the past sometimes i have felt Salcido disrupts the attack flow with his random long range shots that he likes to take 2-3 times a game. while he does have a nice shot, the dude hasnt scored one of those in either club or NT in a while. just keep moving the ball around to barrera, gio, elias and dont get desperate, IMO

12. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    I gotta say, I'm surprised at the lack of tact from most of you.

Reading this thread and the comments about the miners really rubbed me the wrong way. It's just a f*ckin' game.

You guys are f*ckin' assholes.

13. Naquisima

Naquisima Member+

Sep 18, 2008
    Long Beach!
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    +1

Demuestren un poco de respeto. No chinguen.

14. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i understand that, but many of us on here wanted to watch a game with no interuptions!

Unisivion has Galavision and Telefutura; why the hell didn't they just have one or both of those channels show the miner situation?

you don't ever see NFL, MLB, and NBA games get interupted every 5 minutes because of what's going on on the other side of the world that has nothing to do with the game.

it was really stupid and unprofessional of Univision to be showing both things at once

15. SoDamnSmooth

SoDamnSmooth Red Card

Oct 17, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Honestly, Mexico was unlucky to get a win. First of all, the Venezuelans hacked Mexico to death. Secondly, EVERYONE on that Venezuelan team got hurt 35mins into the second half... from the goalie to their f*cking doctors. Third, they made like 8 substitutions right after those idiots ran onto the field.

I felt like Venezuela was on the ropes almost the entire second half, we only really got to see 30-35 mins of it.

I honestly like how Mexico looked in the second half.

I blame Memo for that second goal at least.

16. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Univision trying to please everyone and failing on all fronts. The Chilean people wanted to see those miners being rescued and Univision interrupted that with a partido molero.
    Lose-lose situation.

17. alchemist009

alchemist009 Member

Jun 3, 2007
    people bitch about this game, but the truth is that Mexico atleast looked a little better than the 2 previous games. there was more movement in the mid and more speed, which is due to having gio, barrera, elias hernandez (who's been somewhat impressive) on the field. these kids can move and it should only help our attack. we just need faster DMIDs with good passing since rafa and torrado are not in the long term plans. we also need mids that can complete accurate mid range passes like rios was doin last game. jona is a good passer and should be getting more call ups IMO

I agree. Like I said, I didn't watch the 2nd half but during the first half...Mexico was attacking and pushing the ball forward with speed. It was good to see. Two big mistakes from Ochoa's positioning cost them the game but then again...there was no need for those defensive errors either. I also dont see Rafa and Torrado being a part of this new progressive team. They're style doesn't fit Mexico's new youthful fire.I really hope the new coach sees this and starts to incorporate other talent as replacement. Jona should be called up and involved as well. Yes, the loss sucked but there's much to improve on. And to the ones complaining...come on guys...Mexico isn't Brasil. As we watch more and more, Mexico has ALOT of improving to do. Dont be shocked just cause they're not rolling over Colombia, Ecuador, and Venzuela anymore.

18. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    even thou my heart goes out to those poor miners out there :rolleyes: god damn it I was watching a Mexico futbol game. now! why didnt they show any of that stuff during half time? oh cuz they couldnt risk pissing off los patrocinadores. :rolleyes: its all about the money not the miners. they could have not shown any commercials during half time to make room for the miner news but they did anyway. so dont go with this BS about tact and crap cuz honestly, you either show the game or you dont. it was a lack of tact to show both at the same time.

19. StrawberrySweetz

Sandwhich
    May 25, 2010
    Maryland
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    haha my moms said that same thing when I was bitching about that shit, I kept switching to the US-colombia game and saying "look how much better this is" just to piss her off.

20. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    This thread should just be renamed "Mexicans wall of shame".

La neta que dan pena ajena....

Whether or not people wanted to watch the game is irrelevant, especially nowadays when there are so many options to watch a game.

Those posts were just unnecessary and should've been binned by the mods.

Luego chillan cuando se rien de nosotros....no mamen.

21. JohnnyFutbol

JohnnyFutbol Member+

Nov 5, 2009
    Haddonfield
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    For one, the miners got out of there months in advanced... i heard they were supposed to be there till christmas. Two, its not like they were suffering, they had laptops plenty of food and water and anything else that could fit down that hole.

To be perfectly honest it wasnt that big of deal, now the miners that were trapped in West Virginia circa 02' now that was a huge deal. They didnt have any of that stuff.

22. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América
    Lol miss me with that "you guys have no tact" bullshit

I knew someone would say that and suddenly erryone would start walking on eggshells around it? Okay...the miners were reached...they're okay....they were getting rescued..anything past that I couldn't give two shits about...so why do I have to watch every fukin step of the rescue process while some bitch just throws out stupid opinions during the game? They couldn't have just done the follow up after the game? "Oh but the chile peeps wanted to see it live".....listen if it was something that truly concerned you and you HAD to see, you would be there....their families are there, that's all that matters....why should I have to sacrifice my one tri game that was programmed to happen months ago, comes around once every few months, will never be replayed.... so some pendejos that are drawn to tragic/sad shit can get their fukin chisme fix and go "awwww" when the miners get out...I mean seriously every other spanish network was showing it all night. Univision mega dropped the ball on that shit.

23. Lalo37

Lalo37 Member+

Jan 29, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Relax tough guy. Because it's a world event. Something that doesn't happen every day. It was compared to the first time Humans walked on the moon. Really? You care more about this piece of crap game that means NOTHING? You are truly a sad little man.

24. Carcacha

Carcacha Member+

Apr 12, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i dont blame the event, just univision who could have handled this better. they shouldve aired the soccer game on gala or telefutura. hell, i dont even remember the nads game on gala having the little box.

25. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    dood, it was obvious that the miners were gonna get rescued, why do we have to listen to thsoe stupid announcers talking while the screen showed this hole with smoke coming out of it for like 20 minutes? is it really necessary? show the damn rescue on telefutura or something or the game on telefutura. either one but not both at the same time
    thats stupid and tactless lol