Mexico vs Venezuela Partido Molero 10/12/2010

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team: News, Analysis & History' started by Perndog2006, Oct 11, 2010.

1. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    It doesn't take much "education" to learn how to be respectful.

Obviously your parents kept you caged up in the basement as a kid since this concept of managing the way you express yourself has been completely lost on you.

Tu te crees muy chingon porque dices puras mamadas atraves de una computadora.

And yes...I'm awaiting the next neg rep coming you.

2. SoDamnSmooth

SoDamnSmooth Red Card

Oct 17, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Can everybody just drop the f*cking chilean miners already? We know there are prick bastards here just like everywhere, what anyone says here is not going to change that.

I want to talk about el partido molero.

3. azulcremaporvida

Jan 16, 2007
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I think it'd take about as much courage to talk "mamadas" over the interwebs as it does to wag your finger at someone over the interwebs. which is worse? I'm doing it cause I genuinely couldn't care less about the Chile situation. fuck whoever is gonna try and lecture me about that. you're doing it to try and make people feel bad (pendejo). spell it with me now: "h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e"

:)

btw what channel were you tuned into for this sporting event?

4. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Como chingas la madre bro.

Go and write a book about your "displeasure".

5. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    yea ur right.

the worst thing that came off this event was that Guardado is now injured and also el guti. that was a horrible chop by the venezuelan player

6. trojanman1user

trojanman1user Member+

Dec 28, 2007
    is everyone seriously going to let Ochoa get off the hook that easily? lets not digress from the real issue here, Ochoa fukced us in the arse twice

7. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    :)

Que pinche logica tan pendeja....

Look, I frankly don't care if you don't care about the miners. A lot of people don't care and that's cool.

I just didn't think a game against Venezuela was more important than what was going on in Chile. It's cool.

With that said, you could've made this post and gotten your point across intelligently instead of negrepping for no f*ckin' reason.

I watched it on Univision with volume turned off.

Or you could just skip over my post.

O quizas me deberia chingar a tu madre pa' que tengan algo de que hablar a la hora de cenar.

8. invisible_shadow

Jul 15, 2007
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Was I the only one that watched the game but just didn't give a fcuk about the outcome?This team has become too much of a circus for me to care.

9. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank

Why are you wasting your time with sports that don't matter then? You should be watching the killings and genocides in Africa on the news channels. You should also stop posting about a friendly and log on to CNN and chat about the miners since that's so much more important then this friendly.

Why were you watching the friendly against Colombia when we had a hurricane going through Mexico? Where are your priorities young man?

You watched it with the volume off? You cheated, half of the annoyance is listening to the Univision news ladies talking about the miners while you have a little itty bitty screen to watch your game in. lol

10. drunkguy10

drunkguy10 El Sancho

Dec 26, 2006
    No idea
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    calmate "cosa".

Go back to the nads forum.

11. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    That's why I watched it the volume turned off.

I saw some interesting things.

Rios played well
    Gio played well through the middle
    Elias Hernandez looked sharp
    Barrera seemed to be going through the motions
    Rafa is not NT material anymore
    Chuletita was MIA for most of his time on the field
    Esqueda, while not being a starter for club, has shown some interesting things with the NT, most notably his ability to shake defenders off and putting shots on frame from distance.

Lo de Memo fue penoso. It highlights the lack of preparation in the NT. Anybody who has watched Arango play knew he was going to try those shots from FKs and Memo never adjusted, even after the first goal.

The second half was much better than the first.

The people who ran on the field while the team was pushing for the winning goal are idiots. They killed the flow of the game.

Other than that, not much to comment on, which is why I was surprised people were flipping out about Univision's coverage.

12. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No mames. To close, I give props to the miners for staying positive. If it was me, I would probably break down like a little girl, but like Pern and others mentioned the men were lucky that they had access to the basic needs like food and water. As far as I know, it was certain that they were going to make it through. I'm happy for them, but honestly how many of us lost sleep over this event knowing that they were in an uncomfortable situation, but also knowing the odds were in favor of them? I would guess not many. The fix was easy, change the game to one of the other channels and focus entirely on the rescue on Univision. Heck move the game to the internet, but don't try to mix the two when you know life is more important than a game. Univision contradicted itself yesterday because of $$$.

13. El Mariachi

El Mariachi Member+

Mar 27, 2008
    Más Allá
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    lol
    Well I dont care that you dont care that I dont care that you dont care that I dont care about those miners who dont care about what you dont care what I dont care

14. SoDamnSmooth

SoDamnSmooth Red Card

Oct 17, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I can't believe that dude actually tried to argue that second yellow card.

Gio looked confident after that goal... and it showed. It's what he needs, confidence.

Like I said before, Cheech is always where he's supposed to be. Es goleador nato.

Rios looked ok, meh.

Memo should be purged, he should be lashed. That second goal was completely unacceptable. The first, I think he should have had it too.

15. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank

We can't keep wasting our time talking about a useless friendly anymore guy. This thread is now about the Chilean miners.

So...

Miner #33 must have been pissed he got chosen to come up last.

Any comments concerning the capsule? I thought the Chilean flag on the side was cool.

Chilenos, the world is with you. This was such a feel good story, very heart warming.

16. Banner or Hulk?

Mar 11, 2006
    Pern, in light of your broke ass situation and the ban you'll be getting after the Chivas-Monterrey game i think you should find a mine to get stuck in. Leave a hole though, and i'll provide you with food (i take two or three shits a day) and some water (i pee about three times a day) so you can start living the life too. Lets be honest, you aint got much going on in life anyways.

And Ochoa sucks. All of you that were complaining about him not starting in South Africa can eat a fat one. Two shots on goal and he gets owned by both of them. Glad Flores is out, that guy cant coach for anything and ties a team that is a man down for over an hour.

17. trojanman1user

trojanman1user Member+

Dec 28, 2007
    Memo thinks the NT is Marsellus Wallace, fukcer trying to fukc us like a bittch..

18. Lalo37

Lalo37 Member+

Jan 29, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I dont know what "SMFH" means since I dont spend 24 hours a day on forums. I have no problem with people not having a deep interest in what was going on in Chile....the problem I have is that people cared to watch the GAME more than fellow humans risking their lives to save others. Remember guys, it is JUST A GAME, a worthless one at that. It is intended for ENTERTAINMENT purposes and nothing else.
    And don't come at me with this "flocking to chisme" BS, when people care to watch others being rescued, I have a hard time believing they are only watching so they have something to gossip about.

19. Lalo37

Lalo37 Member+

Jan 29, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Very well said.

20. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

why are you giving me shit?

those guys were gonna be brought out of that hole in a matter of time.

I think u just like to piss on people for the lolz

21. Banner or Hulk?

Mar 11, 2006
    Haha, reminds me of this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZN565uhnGc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZN565uhnGc[/ame]

22. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Damn! low blows.

23. nopalnation

nopalnation Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    San Diego CA
    Club:
    CA Monarcas Morelia
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  24. MEXICO WILL BE CHAMP

MEXICO WILL BE CHAMP BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 9, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Pinches miners I thought they had agreed with Univision to come out after and only after the game? Why else would the special be scheduled at midnight after the friendly estuvieron 69 dias que chingaos les costaba otras dos horas?oh and Memo sucks balls

25. Mexcellence

Mexcellence Member+

Oct 12, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    You guys insulting the miners are idiots. Its not their fault that some crappy channel did this. If anything it is much more disrespectful to the people interested in the miners than the Mexicans interested in a partido molero where the divas can't beat a 10 man Venezuela. If the nads said this about Mexicans you'd all be whining. STFU