Mexi-Spazzo's Wall of Shame

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by Rafael Hernandez, Jun 16, 2011.

1. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Damn Lalo and Imperfect are complete Mexico haters.

2. drunkguy10

drunkguy10 El Sancho

Dec 26, 2006
    No idea
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    so one guy makes a stupid comment and idiotic comment about Chicharito, and you respond with a similar comment about Nery?

mods, infract this guy for going offtopic:rolleyes:

3. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It's not a diss on Nery, but more so a comment to point out the guy's obvious infatuation with Nery. Nothing is ever as good as Nery for the guy. Chicharito could have scored 30 goals in the tournament, but the guy would still talk smack about Cheech, simply because he isn't Nery.

4. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    A mi no me hacen pendejo. Son salvies trolling bsmx.

5. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    estan bajo el mando de Estevo :p

6. Piedraias

Piedraias Member+

Feb 27, 2005
    Califas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm going to have to report myself as a mexispazzo.

I was late to my stadium seat for the game. I got there at min 23-25 just as Mexico scored its first goal.

In the celebration and confusion of that goal I overlooked the scorecard and thought we were up 1-0.

Then Mexico scored again and I began screaming "Dos a Cero, dos a cero!"... then Estevo informed me that we were actually 2-2.

oso!

:eek::p

Good thing la sele pulled through in the second half. :)

7. El Mariachi

El Mariachi Member+

Mar 27, 2008
    Más Allá
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    oh man, thats hilarious

8. Chino_Antrax

Chino_Antrax Member

Sep 2, 2009
    ill spazz about reynoso

Reynoso = Landon stopper

9. VincentVega

VincentVega Member

May 11, 2011
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Me and my pops were talking about the game last night, him and a couple of brothers and I are chivas fans while 1 brother is America.

My dad always clowns on that one brother about how bad America is. Or talks about how good chivas are Whenever he gets a chance. Like yetserday. "Ese reynosos que partidazo dio!!!" haha Or about the sub-17, "Todos los muchachillos son de las chivas".

Haha. love it.

10. Lalo37

Lalo37 Member+

Jan 29, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Maaaaaannnnnn.....

You guys got it all wrong. I love El Tri!!!! I am just critical of them...especially when they play the US. Up until this game, they always seemed to have a mental block when playing against them in the US.

They always outplay them, but lose. "Juegan como nunca, y pierden como siempre".
    I really didn't think this game was gonna be any different is all. And for the first 23 minutes it wasn't.
    Thankfully , I was wrong.

11. Lalo37

Lalo37 Member+

Jan 29, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Oh no......some random dude, who doesn't know me, forms a bad opinion of me based on my criticism of the team I love? How ever will I go on with my life?:D:rolleyes:

12. Of_Wires_And_Birds

Mar 20, 2009
    Edinburg, Texas!
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I suggest you don't. :)

13. Lalo37

Lalo37 Member+

Jan 29, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Got it:p

14. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    But that's the same pessimistic attitude that a lot of the Mexicans who root for the US have. It's okay to be critical, but you are damn right negative. If you actually love a team, you have to have faith.

15. Lalo37

Lalo37 Member+

Jan 29, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I can't argue anything else of what you wrote because it's true, I do tend to be pessimistic sometimes when it comes to El Tri, but that right there made me cringe! No way in hell would I EVER root for the USA. It bugs the $hit out of me when you see Mexican/Central Americans etc...donning the US jersey....
    Almost as if they are trying to get Americans to like them more. SO while you are correct about my pessimistic attitude towards our team sometimes, I am no where close to being a US fan....never will be.

Kind of funny because I work in an extremely white job, not many of any other race race around, much less hispanics. My job is basically to travel and on my main bag, I have a patch of the FMF. I get so many questions from these older white men I work with (Who mind you, know nothing about soccer) about why I would root for Mexico and not the USA even though I was born here and live here.....It's the same thing over and over, "you'll never understand"...I bring that up because it just happened this morningand your comment reminded me of it.

16. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm glad to hear that because I feel the same way about those people. It it generally is the main reason why they will root for the US. To be accepted, to fit in, but most of them do not know jack shit about futbol. You just got to be more optimistic cabron. You will see that the team we love so much will achieve great things in the near future.:D

17. PanchoM

PanchoM Member

Nov 3, 2001
    PalmsPlace

I root for the USA sometimes . For example, when the Slovanian keeper ducked at Donovans shot, who the Foock is going to root for Slovania after that ? I root for the better playing team , nothing wrong with that.
    I suppose if it had been a Mexican keeper that ducked a shot from Donovan or anyone else I would root against them also. Thats me a Futbol fan

18. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So if Talavera had done that, then you would have automatically turned on el Tri.:rolleyes:

You aren't really a fan of anyone then. You just root for the winner. For most Mexico fans it's Mexico through and through en las buenas y en las malas.:cool:

19. Minnesota FC 518

May 22, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    haha you do realize that not every american is white, right?

20. PanchoM

PanchoM Member

Nov 3, 2001
    PalmsPlace
    If Talavera had done that , I would have been glad that he got scored on .
    I have been a fan of Mexico for more then I care to remember but ,to be honest, I love the game more . Besides, I don't hate on the Americans because "some of them" are stupid. I have alot of American friends that are cool.

21. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    To the majority of "White" Americans they are. When any white american sees a hispanic looking person, they first refer to them as Mexican regardless of them being a citizen or not. People like to believe prejudice based on skin color and different cultures is gone, but it is very much still here. It has risen even more so with the recession and the scape-goats being the illegal immigrants(mainly the Mexicans).

22. PanchoM

PanchoM Member

Nov 3, 2001
    PalmsPlace
    Do YOU realize that most Mexicans are white as well right ?
    If I where to make a bet, I would say that as a percentage more Mexicans are white then Americans. So what does it all mean ? its all stupid

23. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well it's great that you cleared it up. The game is above the National Team for you, that's fine.

I never said I hated Americans, if it sounded that way I apologize. I hate people that turn on their own people just to fit in or be accepted. This is the case with a great majority of the Mexican-Americans who root for the US. They are generally the ones who talk so much shit about their own people and the country that they themselves have roots in, just because they feel it makes them more American and better than those who root for El Tri.

24. Minnesota FC 518

May 22, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i was referring to him being mad seeing non-white hispanic-americans rooting for the us.

25. Minnesota FC 518

May 22, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yes, i'm well aware. most mexican, american, and canadian citizens are not of native american/indian/whatever you want to call them blood, or they have a very small amount of it. if you say as a percentage instead of overall numbers, then yes probably mexico has more white people. i just thought it was funny he gets mad when he sees non-white hispanic-americans rooting for the us. if you include white hispanics there's like 220 million white americans in the us, are the other 90 million not supposed to root for the team because they have a darker skin color? that part was just baffling to me.