Mes que un sporting project - The Other Teams Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Zidane05, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Of course you don't, that's why you took the time to post here today.

Has anyone denied that? What is your point Mr. I Don't Care?

No but thank you for the heads up. If I encounter him in Madrid I will give him a spanking so thorough he'll think twice about "leeching" from us again!

RMSocrates repped this.
  2. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    Apparently the barce socio is dropping the case....

3. waitforit

waitforit Member+

Dec 3, 2010
    Valcea
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    I posted here today because I saw someone in need of math help. Did I inconvenienced you?

Kettle something

4. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    You should have sent FCB an email, they are the ones doing the math.

5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    There is a large difference between signing a player, and going to court over it, as well as resigning from your position.

He dropped Rossell, that was enough. Obviously, they don't want to take over a wasted club.

You should move to Barcelona, there's a highly paid position at a club that cuts costs on printing.

6. waitforit

waitforit Member+

Dec 3, 2010
    Valcea
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    From my perspective it was a good thing Alan Harper was caught. It sends a message to the next guy. You need to take out the thrash once in a while

7. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    It's Barca in need of math help brah :D

You know it's not their shady dealings we're mocking right?

8. waitforit

waitforit Member+

Dec 3, 2010
    Valcea
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Well considering multiple people responded to me like I am a unicorn I don't know exactly?

I responded to this

9. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Because you made an assumption off one post, responded based on that assumption and were basically wrong. And your response was a total combo breaker to boot.

Yeah, I get that...

10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Laporta was the same.

11. waitforit

waitforit Member+

Dec 3, 2010
    Valcea
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
  12. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Who's "they"?

13. waitforit

waitforit Member+

Dec 3, 2010
    Valcea
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    The type of people who do this type of shady dealings

14. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006
    Wait, are you suggesting Barca presented erroneous data on an account statement? Impossible.

15. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You're doing a crappy job trying to convince us that "everybody does this!" when both past Barcelona presidents pretty much quit over accusations of being creative with the accounts.

Even if you would be right, Barcelona fans don't have any sort of face to show in a discussion like this.

16. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Lol, so Cases is dropping the case because he doesn't want to further damage the Club? If that is true than none of this would've blown up if they just responded to this dude when he first inquired. This should serve as an example to some disillusioned how influential socios are, Rosell took one for granted and paid the price it seems.

17. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  18. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
  19. zahzah

zahzah Member+

Jun 27, 2011
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Michael Essien joins Milan.
    Called it the moment Seedorf became team manager!

Wonder if he'll get a send-off game on Sunday against Stoke?

20. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Brooooo

I posted puyol doing the splits when do Maria did him dirty. Auto ban. And to get unbanned I would have to say I'm sorry. Lol pansies fnxk their cnuts

21. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    damn, goetze brilliant player. he's playing false 9 a lot and imo Low should do the same with Germany cause they have Ozil, Gotzee, Muller, Draxler, Reus, Schurle, Kroos and many many good midfielders. tough to choose.

22. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    wow.

They are so uptight. My thread wasn't even bad. I made a thread because there wasn't one talking about the scandal.

23. demo_g

demo_g Member+

Jan 13, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So Mata to United is official. Greatz signing for them, one of the best attacking midfielders n the world. He can pass, he can score, he can control the game.

United are still a few players short but this looks promising

--------Rvp------
    Mata-Rooney--Januzaj
    -----Carrick---?--------

24. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    ......and camera was showing Moyes during BM - Bayern game tonight. Sammer confirmed Man United interest after the game. It doesn't sit right, but Bayern also need to sell eventually, they have to balance the checkbook.

Another info is that Mandzukic was dropped from the squad because he's "not training well". There were a few comments from Hoeness and the crew after signing of Lewandowski about Mandzukic not being good enough for them (phrased differently, but that was the point) and he probably got fed up and reacted. I hope he leaves Bayern by Tuesday next week and goes somewhere else, anywhere, just to get first 11 minutes before the WC. There's no more place for him in Munchen. He was the perfect CF for Heynckes and totally irrelevant for Guardiola.

25. LastBoyscout

LastBoyscout Member+

Mar 6, 2013
    Gomez was commenting on the Lewandowski situation as well back when his transfer from bayern was still fresh. He said something along the lines that Lewandowski was all that was talked about not only by the media but by club officials internally as well and that he felt that this showed lacking respect for the strikers they got. Seems he got fed up with it earlier than Mandzukic.