Mes que un sporting project - The Other Teams Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Zidane05, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think so too.

I think they have a long term project in mind and that he has no intention of sacking him, that said I say give him 2 seasons before the players go to Roman complain and he fires him.

2. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    they pay Rooney around 300 a week, so it would be no surprise :D

3. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I would honestly rather lose than see my Russian oil money thug-adequately-funded team play 180 minutes of putrid shite and advance to the final because Atleti scores an own goal in the 179th minute.

There needs to be a hockey icing-style rule in futbol to prevent this kind of new age bullshit pragmatism, because it's an insult to the game.

Dhajj repped this.
  4. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    Like I said, Abramovich likes to be in the loop, a bit more then your average club owner. I'm buying that "Abramovich wants Cavani and not Costa" rumor. Calling it round one, and if Costa does come to Chelsea and their next season goes up in flames with him doing a Torres impression, Mou will be knocked out in round two.

5. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Innocent until proven guilty. I agree with the Basura suspension.

Btw, moyes' letter was so classy. What a guy. Complete Cnut of a squad was always against him. Fnxk utd and those spoiled cunts. The next manager should exercute rio and fnxk off with Higgs. Disgusting.

CivilProtection, temesgen and Zidane05 repped this.
  6. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

They set that dude up for failure, with that insane transfer policy. The Fellaini buy is on him though. Lotta folks wanted that dude at Madrid too, crazy.

7. Bazi

Bazi Member+

Jan 15, 2009
    Wuerzburg (Germany)
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Letting the CEO and manager leave at the same time, might have had something to do with their failure on the transfer market, too. Woodward seemed completely out of his depth at the beginning, calling significant investments into the squad 'unnecessary'.

natenate101 repped this.
  8. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    The shit that is slowly coming out is just amazing.....but that's what you get when you have one person in charge of everything and everyone for 30 years, and don't prepare yourself for the future without him.

Did you know that in the away game against Olympiakos, while Moyes was complaining to the 4th ref, some of the United players from the bench were throwing "give him the red card" comments to the ref. Yes, "him" was Moyes, who stood right next to the ref.

anticule repped this.
  9. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    I read or heard somewhere that his contract gets renewed every year, its been that way for a while now....

10. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    God he is so mad when Ronaldo is better than him in everything.

11. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Was just thinking about this - perhaps the funniest thing about yesterday is that the two-leg format + away goals rule has traditionally been blamed for making matches cagey and boring because home teams get overly defensive in their desire to prevent a valuable away goal by the other side. We saw a bit of that yesterday as Atleti were clearly a bit loathe to take chances and make risky passes that might result in a counter-attack (and wisely so, because it was abundantly clear that Chelsea had no interest or chance in hell at scoring otherwise). But it just makes Chelsea's performance that much more pathetic - when was the last time a team went on the road in the first leg and played for 0-0 from the first minute?

MadridFan22304 repped this.
  12. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    People change, Florentino wisened up from his first term, maybe Abramovic will do the same.

13. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    As for United, I don't understand why they are going after a lunatic like van Gaal. They are going for the most simple routes like Kloop, Simeone which looks really like a rushed out move. If I was David Gill, I'd think more creative. Coaches like Laudrup, Rudy Garcia, Dunga, Pocchetino, Juande Ramos... thats what they should be going for.

14. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    its not even the coach. put me in there, release the dead weight and do what you're supposed to do. jesus. not rocket science. entitled fncking bitches. hiopefully utd go into the shitter.

MadridFan22304, Bear Crotch and Chinky24 repped this.
  15. Ananas

Ananas Member+

Feb 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Can somebody create a thread for the Bayern CPL match we have today?

16. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Let's play the guessing game.

[​IMG]

MadridFan22304 repped this.
  17. The Biscuitman

The Biscuitman Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Laudrup???

18. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Hey, at least that's a better suggestion than Dunga. :D

19. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013

Zidane05 repped this.
  20. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Weren't people suggesting Laudrup as Madrid or Barca coach last summer (and I think both clubs were actually interested)? Now he's not good enough for United?

21. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Its unfortunate that Dunga was such a polarizing figure in antagonizing the Brazillian FA; he managed to get Brazil to at least have a cohesive tactical identity, which was more than could be said for the entirety of Manezes' reign. Would've been interesting to watch him lead that team beyond 2010.

22. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Dunga is a no-nonsense hands on coach with clear tactical vision and extremely demanding of hard work, discipline and team spirit. He's basically the same as Simeone, but the Argentinian is the man of the moment so normally people think he's better. Sometimes even managers got all the stars alligning for them, nothing wrong with that, but if ManU want a guy like Simeone who wouldn't be that expensive or difficult to lure, Dunga is a natural choice.

23. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    So you go from an inexperienced manager to another one. Makes sense.

24. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Van Gaal will coach MU. imo no doubt about that.