Mes que un sporting project - The Other Teams Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Zidane05, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's just like Barca to give La Liga a bad name. I love how those self righteous fans complained about RM's spending come back and haunt them.

The actual reports, during the Neymar sweepstakes, is that he wanted to come to RM but Rosell bribed him with money up front.

If Neymar's contract is a fraud, so technically he is not a Barca player, I wonder if there is punishment for this like American College Football. Ineligible player.

2. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    There's no punishment.Time to move on.

3. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Time will tell. This is the initial process of the allegations.

4. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Good point - I don't want to win and have it credited to anything other than us beating them on the pitch.

Seeing the details surrounding Neymar's transfer come out is nice bc many of us had to hear how he chose barca for sporting reasons and we knew that wasn't the whole story. But that doesn't make me want the club sanctioned points or banned from the CL, I just want their more than a club perception brought down to earth. Of course the most ardent barca supporters will come up with excuses but most reasonable people can see it for what it is and that is a good thing.

Now we just need to continue to win and put pressure on them week in and out.

Lyra repped this.
  5. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    Would a "what's up midgets?" get me a direct ban at the forum of deluded souls..?

madridismo repped this.
  6. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    One does not simply troll midgets with a "what's up midgets?"

azriel repped this.
  7. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Their forum is run by shitkids, that's why they have such a low number of members and posts.

8. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    Right you are, but I'm not giving them gnomes a second of my attention. Just wanted to know how far one needs to go to get banned over there.

Would they find this artwork offensive..?
    [​IMG]

sleepyvato50, Vector-SS and Chinky24 repped this.
  9. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I got banned, a long time ago, for posting a picture of Guardiola and Laporta jerking off messi,

10. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    How tasteful, Eddie, how tasteful. :)

Eddie repped this.
  11. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    Gundogan out for another month. He has spondylolisthesis. Not looking good at all.

C/P from another forum:

I read some folks saying it does not matter if he's fit or not or that it was his first major injury or that he only suffers from bronchitis now but again, that's not correct.
    He had suffered from minor back problems in the past (even before he came to Dortmund) but missed only one or two matches so people didn't really take notice. It's just the first time it's such a long, permanent time he couldn't play nor do training. That's because Gündogan suffers from spondylolisthesis. I hope I use the correct terms but simply put it's an anatomic instability of the upper spine where certain vertebrae don't work as they should. It can come with symptoms of pinched nerves in the spine cannel, resulting in (reversible) paralysis and/or inflammation. Both have happened to him and are the reason why he has been so long off. He still suffered from significant pain a week ago (he told the media).
    Spondylolisthesis is a condition that can't be cured, surgery is only recommended in very rare occasions as you can end up having even more problems than before. Plus, a career as a professional football player is instantly off the table. All you can do is try to prevent any severe relapse through special training and pray. There are actually voices speculating he may not be able to continue his career as with this condition is simply impossible to make any predictions for how long he'll be relapse-free. This may be exaggerated but the course of his disease during the last 6 months (!) is simply disillusioning that he'll be relapse-free for a long time, given the physicality of daily life as a professional footballer. In particular in the PL - another reason why I could imagine that he'll move to Spain but that's speculation on my end.

12. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    ******** that I want them to burn to the ********ing ground, I would never be happier if they were relegated tomorrow

Hala Madrid!

RMSocrates, Bear Crotch and Chinky24 repped this.
  13. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    +1.yes relegated to segunda,banned from transfers and UCL and then Messi goes to shitty or psg (well midget's love for his boyhood club would also be dissolved),whole team disintegrates,and they rot like hell

14. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    That's really sad,if the situation for him is this serious.I pray that he recovers and goes on to have a fledgling career like he has been tipped to ,especially after what he showed what he is capable of in the Champions League last year.Wishing him all the best for a speedy recovery and an injury free career.
    btw,is it just ur username or are u really a surgeon,you seem to have quite a bit of knowledge about this medical thing

15. Vector-SS

Vector-SS Member+

Mar 18, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    LOL, very creative.

16. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Where is this from? What forum? If this is indeed his official diagnosis then depending on when it was diagnosed and how soon treatment began this condition could probably be managed pretty decently at any Club with a decent medical/rehab staff imo. Is this chronic spondylolisthesis? Six months is pretty consistent with a conservative approach to treating this condition. I think this dude is panicking a touch and I certainly wouldn't call a career in professional football "instantly off the table".....no one will know anything for certain until he's on the pitch again. I'm on record as saying I'd be leary of signing him this summer but if he bounces back and our medical staff believes his condition can be managed I see no reason to push him into the retirement home just yet. Maybe this injury will scare Uncle Flo into another type of midfielder like Pogba though :D

17. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    As I said before, we would wait to see the severity of his situation. If this is true this is very sad, not just because I fancied him as a player but because back issues for any kind of athlete can be career ending. Whenever a player has a reoccurring one it is something for management to think long and hard about.

18. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Exactly.The only way to get them face the music is thrashing the cules 4-0 at the Bernabeu.

19. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I approve of this.

Hala! Hala!

20. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Da Nile ain't just a river in Egypt, look at this gem:

"Rossel is not Barcelona, Barca image can't be damaged by individuals even if it was Barca president,
    Barcelona is not like any club in the whole world, its own members represent Barca and what a great members they are, Barca players and coaches represent Barca , and what an outstanding players we have, Barca Lamasi Academy, Barca Camb Nou, and Finally Barcalona is life,ethics, morals ...
    Rossel was just a leader like any other leaders, comes and goes, he did good things and bad things,
    he did things that most members might never agree on , like Qatar deal and Air Qatar, that was a red line, but some say he was brave to step on this line and do that deal which result in millions of Dollars to Barca treasury .
    One last world, Barca is heart of Football ,and no one can take this title from it,
    i am not worried about Barca image ..and nor should you."

From this article:
    http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/88/s...elonas-image-of-purity-is-shattered-by-rosell

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

21. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    I can not formally support this message. Not formally.

Chinky24 and Eddie repped this.
  22. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    @Deep Pal: it was a post by a German, a Dortmund fan, I just copied it here because I think it's interesting read.

@mymy33 You might be right about that dude panicking, but I think there's unfortunately something here.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2014/01/09/4531355/gundogan-still-suffering-back-pain

Gundogan has made it clear that his physical problems are not over just yet.

"I'm still having pain," Gundogan was quoted as saying by Bild.

"The things that I've been doing so far are going fine, but there will be moments where I will have to get used to the intense work again.

"I am not top fit just yet and I'm not completely pain free at the moment. I still have pain in my hip, calf and shin.

"My main objective is to get fully healthy again. Once I've achieved that, I want to give my all again."

This was two weeks ago. Still in pain after all those months of not training at all. You have to admit it doesn't sound good...

23. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    Just watched Mourinho's presser. He confirmed Mata and Salah deals.

24. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Jose confirmed - Mata is going to MU, Salah to Chelsea. Damn, i have some friends who are supporting Chelsea. they send me this:

[​IMG]

RMSocrates and Zidane05 repped this.
  25. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Okay, again with this condition (if this is official) he is going to have issues with his hip, calf, shin and probably hamstrings a lot of the time from here on out. It's going to be a matter of managing the pain via special exercises and some specific therapy. No one denies something is "there"....back injuries are tricky because of all the nerves involved. your back feels fine but like he's saying other extremities are tight or he is experiencing pain. It doesn't "sound" good but that doesn't make it "bad" or the beginning of the end for him.