Meet the USMNT

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by Various Styles, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United

It's official.. I just wet myself.

Sachin

2. helmzgk

helmzgk New Member

Jun 14, 2002
    california
    Wow, this joke went way over some people's heads.

Thanks for the laugh VS.

3. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    I believe it was Dallas fans that made a huge picture of that, with the caption "Riding Pine" for Pablo. It was priceless.

Sachin

4. SABuffalo786

SABuffalo786 New Member

May 18, 2002
    Buffalo, New York
    This probably would've had me chuckling if the pics weren't as played out as the lawn mowing jokes it's used to retaliate against.

5. El Guero Naco

El Guero Naco New Member

Sep 1, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    FUERA LOS TROLLIOS!!!

Adelante VS!!!

6. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    [​IMG]

Tim Howard : Goalkeeper
    Once hailed as a World Class Keeper Timmy Howard now rides the pine at Man U. The heir apperant to Kassey Keller, Howard is still better than any Mexican keeper, even if he had one hand tied behind his back.. .

[​IMG]

Frankie Hejduk : Defender/ Workhorse
    Frankie aka as "Heydude" is a tireless defender with high work rate. Known to abandone the flanks to join in the attack, Heydude will ocassionaly beat an opponent to a dribble or score a goal. Mostly known for his combination Cabage patch/Running man goal celebration.

7. El Guero Naco

El Guero Naco New Member

Sep 1, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Great, now the US trolls are going to say, "Hey, you can't make fun of a guy with a neurological condition like that, you border-jumping jalapeno eater."

8. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Various Styles again.

9. Mattinho

Mattinho Member

Jan 27, 2000
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I wish I could make fun of Mexican players, but the only one I can think of is that Cuahquatehmockahua Blanco guy.

10. Colonial717

Colonial717 New Member

Aug 5, 2004
    Arlington, VA
    This is even funnier because the only time I have ever seen Heydude beat ANYONE with his super stepover was against Mexico in the recently friendly. There is no occasional about it, it happend once.

Great job VS, hilarious.

11. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    and if im not mistakened, he beat two Mexican players with one step over.. . :D :p

12. Coster

Coster Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Hermosa Beach
    Good job, VS, but I was hoping you'd post this pic for Hey Dude:

[​IMG]

13. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Except VS didn't jump the border. And there's nothing wrong with eating Jalapenos (especially half-dutch, half-filipino ones ;) )

Sachin

14. Megatron

Megatron New Member

Jul 4, 2002
    Chicago
    LOL!Great stuff VS!

15. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    calm down dude. if you read all the posts on this thread you'll see that we're not making fun of the US team or calling them names and such. VS is just posting funny pics and everyone is having a good laugh. even your fellow US posters are enjoying this.

16. Namdynamo

Namdynamo Member+

Jan 1, 2005
    Great thread VS.
    Some how though, I have a feeling that VS is a closet USMNT fan. He knows too much info about the USMNT players that only a hardcore US fans would know :eek: . I think we are slowly converting VS, sooner or later... :D

17. Rudy R9

Rudy R9 New Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Estadio Azteca
    Yeah those pics are hilarious props VS!! And to the VS hatas dont hate appreciate!

18. RafaMarquez

RafaMarquez New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Rosarito
    dont hate congradulate

19. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

i dunno maybe its just me but i see a striking resemblance between these 2

20. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Various Styles you have no life do you?

21. Tigerpunk

Tigerpunk Member+

Jun 17, 2004
    I have to go with Toon on this one. First the homophobic crap, and then you go and make fun of people with Tourette's syndrome. None of this, of course, has to do with making fun of the actual American players in any way that matters (none of them are actually gay, and Howard's personally fine with having Tourette's syndrome).

Instead, you're just making fun of your fellow human beings. Which is odd, because you're not better than them. And since the idea of "standing up" seems to be so big on Bigsoccer, I think any criticism of the United States fanbase for coming up with anything racist to taunt Mexico is out of bounds, by the Mexican fanbase of Bigsoccer. Now while such racist taunts are wrong in my book, we can't be hypocritical about such things, and you all seem to LOVE attacks based on people's hereditary-identity rather than anything they have control of, and so all the "mow my lawn" crap that has personally offended me when I heard happened shouldn't offend you one bit. All in good fun, ya know. Just a joke. Ha, ha, ha.

22. Mattinho

Mattinho Member

Jan 27, 2000
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

You're a Frankie Heyduck fan aren't you.

23. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    agreed

24. Tigerpunk

Tigerpunk Member+

Jun 17, 2004
    Not at all. Just somebody who was raised to find that things can be funny without being rediculously juvenile and completely mean-spirited.

25. Aguilas Del America

Oct 28, 2002
    Nido de Coapa
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    [​IMG]