Meet the USMNT

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by Various Styles, Feb 16, 2005.

1. andylovesoccer

Sep 2, 2000
    Asheville, NC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yeah, post funny pictures or shut up :rolleyes:

2. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    [​IMG]

Will finish the line ups when i get back from school :)

3. pething101

pething101 Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Smyrna, Ga
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Indeed.

VS, this is just damn funny stuff.

4. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    what about charles Blackmouth.

5. Otaku

Otaku Member+

Dec 9, 2003
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    We are laughing at the pictures and not saying the typical racist jokes like "your obese" or "mow my lawn". We are not judging any one by their race we are only laughing at the pictures they took. Its just a joke, if it were serious the tone would be a lot different,as well as the reaction. I'm sure if the US supporters wanted to do a thread like this one we would have a good laugh too.

6. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    nothing racist about those pictures.

I think even the players knew that they were taking pictures that could be categorized as "feminine".

Hell, most of my friends that are yanks laugh out loud when they see those pictures.

7. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Did V.S even mentioned the word gay when he posted these pictures, or on the players descriptions?

8. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please post more pictures.

Great funny stuff and the Cobi comments are spot on ;)

9. Kur #10

Kur #10 Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Mexico Citay
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    What a way to spoil a great thread... someone show Tigerpunk the back door please.

10. Bob Morocco

Bob Morocco Member+

Aug 11, 2003
    Billings, MT
    He did post a picture of Big Gay Al as Bruce Arena first, can I post pictures of Sleepy Mexican Janitors followed by disparaging discriptions of Mexican players now? If V.S. had left it at the horrible pictures of American players that would be fine but to bring in Big Gay Al tells me that I can post the Sleepy Mexican janitor from Southpark.

11. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Exactly! :D

12. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    [​IMG]

Clint Mathis : Striker
    One of the craftiest of USMNT players, Mathis was smart enough to abandon the NY/NJ Metrosexuals for German side Hannover96.Clintinho has also drawn countless comparisons to Maradona (circa 99/00) by US fans. look for Mathis to surprise Mexican gk's with long range and free kick shots.. .

[​IMG]

Brian McBride : Striker
    Also known as McHead, McBride is the USMNT's premiere target forward. He is also the only US player to score in two diffrent world cups !!! a feat which could of easily been outdone had they only fielded Jeff Agoos in the 94/98 WC's anyone see Agoos awesome goal in the match against Portugal, Cromagnum man takes no prissoners. .

13. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    [A "Goose, Goose, Goose!" chant erupts from the BigSoccerMexico terrace.]

Don't forget the classic tales of Clint Mathis at numerous Mexican supermarkets across Southern California. It's the stuff idols are made of.

I can't wait for Hey-dude!

14. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    [​IMG]
    Charles Blackmouth : Central Defender/ Decoy
    Code name "Carlos Bocanegra" by the USSF, Charles Blackmouth posses as a Mexican American that cheers for the stars & stripes over the Tricolor !!! Charles Blackmouth is a strong defender with a no nonsense attitude, Which is a giveaway of him not being Mexie. If he was he would be called a dirty, diving, hack not "no nonsense" defender.

[​IMG]

Danny Califf : Defender
    Often compared to an Orange Traffic Cone, Califf is the future of the USMNT's defence. Notorious for pulling shirts, kicking the ball to the stands and reading the game at an U-12 level, Califf can without a doubt shut out any opposing Mexican threat..

15. Red Star

Red Star Member

Jan 10, 2002
    Fayetteville, AR
    Yes, as long as someone thinks it is funny it is fine. You have completely grasped the appropriate standard for posting pictures. I know it seems odd, but this thread stands for that proposition and it is clear that the moderators will fully endorse your posts.

16. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    I stand corrected. I must admit I'm not familiar with the Southpark characters.

17. Aguilas Del America

Oct 28, 2002
    Nido de Coapa
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    haha hilarious!!

18. JohnR

JohnR Member+

Jun 23, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    :)

Remember, Mexican forwards dive. Josh Wolff stumbles.

I bought a Mexican forward in Championship Manager from Chivas and brought him to the English Premier League. He was great! But every other game, he'd pick up a yellow card for diving. The English forwards in that game never, ever dive. Curious how that works.

19. Autogolazo

Autogolazo BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 19, 2000
    Bombay Beach, CA
    Actually, these pics came out right before WC 2002.

Reverse psychology.

Aguirre took one look and thought "Estos p!nche mar!cones no nos van a hacer daño."

And then...on a field in Korea...Aguirre found himself in Pablo Mastoeni's "bench" position--taking the high hard one from his daddy, Big Bruce.

20. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I believe that Aguirre, and because of this, the squad, and because of this, the country and its people abroad, took it in the rear from SUM by way of the FMF.

But, I could be wrong.

Oh, Various?

;)

21. el_zacatecano

el_zacatecano New Member

Jul 11, 2004
    Clovis, Ca.
    Mexicans are anything but lazy. :cool:

Bocanegra is chicano, compa!

22. el_zacatecano

el_zacatecano New Member

Jul 11, 2004
    Clovis, Ca.
    Es chicano.....not is

23. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Keep talking cowboy we will see what happens.

24. voros

voros Member

Jun 7, 2002
    Parts Unknown
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is damn funny but even funnier that I instantly recognized this picture as Califf before even reading the caption.

I'm afraid however that El Tri will likely miss out on witnessing his defending skills in the upcoming qualifier.

25. BackOtheNet!

BackOtheNet! New Member

Jun 6, 2001
    So Cal
    Wow, VS dig up the old pictures why don't you. Damn they are still funny. What's really funny is those guys in those gay ass pics can hold up two fingers to your none. And it seems you are still not over the ass pounding they gave you three years ago. Since you seem to be poking fun of the indepth discussion of El Tri's current lineup over at the Yanks forum, which was done in a very respectful way I might add. I was just wondering why it would be so hard to return the favor? But then people usually make fun of things they are afraid of. Just like guys who are always calling people gay are usually the biggest flamers. But I have to admit it is very funny. I connot believe those guys even posed for that shitttte. They don't pay footballers enough in this country to have to do shitte like that to make some bread.