Meet the USMNT

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by Various Styles, Feb 16, 2005.

1. ut8man

ut8man Member

Oct 16, 2004
    The SLC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    VS, much props these are hilarious.

Although all the pics are gay, what up with the Mastroeni one? He must of got paid a million bucks.
    It one thing to go for the "stylish" model look, but it's another thing to attempt that in white pants while laying on a bench like you're taking it up the @$$.

2. ut8man

ut8man Member

Oct 16, 2004
    The SLC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    No offense, scrub, but I must agree. You put out a creepy vibe. I've never seen anyone respond to five or six of his own posts with such skill. Classic. :D

3. jlscrub

jlscrub New Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Toronto
    What can I say. Thats how my mind works.
    Rapid influx of ideas...
    yes some of them weird...
    it must be the science training... critical analyzation...
    I need a vacation.

have been accused of having a hole in my head before.

4. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Do whatever makes you guys feel better about the loss we're about to hand you.

5. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Various Styles again.

6. Tigerpunk

Tigerpunk Member+

Jun 17, 2004
    Wow, overt and abject homophobia in the same forum as one complaining about US fans being prejudicial. I haven't seen that kind of hypocracy since the Republican Party.

7. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Don't roll your panties in a bunch it's just a joke

8. El Sabio

El Sabio New Member

Jun 23, 2004
    Madison, WI
    I gotta hand it to you VS this is hilarious ! !

WTF were some of these guys thinking??? ...especially in the US where its already considered "not a man's sport" by the mainstream sports fans.

Yes you are right, we are afraid of them, they scare me I am afraid, I build a wall around my house so they don't come and get me :rolleyes:

9. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    BEST THREAD EVER!!! VS, you gettin some rep from me. those pics are quite disturbing, but funny nontheless :D

10. Tigerpunk

Tigerpunk Member+

Jun 17, 2004
    So Mexican jokes are just jokes, right? If we can get a moderator here to say that racist jokes about Mexicans are just fun and games and are completely fair play, I'll withdraw my point, though I might not think highly of the moderator. Neither would you, I bet.

11. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Hey sweet cheeks, if you don't like it then don't come to the mexican forum. It seems like most of your fellow US fans can take a joke, why don't you learn from them or just stick to the other forums

12. Kur #10

Kur #10 Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Mexico Citay
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    How do racist jokes even come close to what this thread is about?

13. Coster

Coster Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Hermosa Beach
    You are reaching big time. This doesn't even come close to racist comments. Try again.

14. jlscrub

jlscrub New Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Toronto
    The guy has a good point. How is this thread any different from the one Coronaman made. Wasnt it threads like that which got him banned?

I think the pics are fvcking funny. but Tigerpunk does have a claim here.

15. Coster

Coster Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Hermosa Beach
    What did Coronaman do?

16. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    1. This is part of the Mexican Forum

2. This is a joke started by Various Styles, which means it's typical of him.

3. Seasoned U.S. posters know it's a joke.

4. You've made your point, stop trolling.

17. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I'll tell you what's so classic about jlscrub.

He's a liar.

And a subliminal troll that's getting a free ride.

But, what are you going to do?
    I didn't mean to excite you.

I don't like you.

Nor Chaski.

Thanks for the negative rep, dare I say..

Pvssy. :eek:

18. Tigerpunk

Tigerpunk Member+

Jun 17, 2004
    Aren't you the moderator who claimed he's never seen bad behavior by Mexican fans but if you did you'd tell them to cut it out?

What, sir, do you consider bad behavior if you don't think insulting 10% of the world's population in the most hideous way is bad behavior?

19. jlscrub

jlscrub New Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Toronto
    What have i lied about?

How am I a troll?
    1. THis is where I spend 90% of my time when on BS.
    2. This is the NSR forum. Please anyone cast the first stone that has not said anything offensive.
    3. I have always tried to make constructive posts when in the actual soccer forums.
    4. Thats great, you dont like me.. I was never trying to be your friend.

Looks like you have taken time out of your day to anlyze your hatred for me. Please please I am blushing. I dont what all your attention, I am just regular JLS.

Here is what I have noticed about you.
    1. Eloquent typer. I havent figured out if its natural, or do you have a thesaurus next to your computer. --- shows a creative mind
    2. Aggresive. Thats a person mexico definetly needs to defend its heritage and maintain its pride. --- shows passion
    3. Anger and hatred. ---baggage that truly inhibits your growth. I dont know if that dream of being a rock star is fading quicker with each day or something darker. Good luck bro.

20. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Aren't you the moderator who claimed he's never seen bad behavior by Mexican fans but if you did you'd tell them to cut it out?

No.

What, sir, do you consider bad behavior if you don't think insulting 10% of the world's population in the most hideous way is bad behavior?

Thank you for the kind "sir", but quite frankly you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

21. Tigerpunk

Tigerpunk Member+

Jun 17, 2004
    As for the first, I apologize for confusing you and sidspaceman. I just looked it up.

As for the second, as someone whose committing his career to fighting for social and economic equality, I disagree. Substitute "gay" for any other group in this country, and you see how these "jokes" either encourage or maintain a culture of hostility that often turn into violence (see Matthew Sheppard) legal discrimination (pick a state in the US) or worse.

As a Jew whose father lived/lives in the South, let me tell you that being a minority that isn't represented well or loudly enough in a community for people to take seriously the derogatory nature of these (in my case antisemetic) jokes is really no fun and sometimes downright frightning.

I'm trying my best not to be, as I was called "a troll". I honestly would be just as offended if this was US supporters making these jokes. And yes, as a United fan I did criticize another DCU poster for using prejudicial language to insult MetroStars fans.

22. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    I understand your point of view, but this is just a joke, that's all it is. Take care.

23. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    WOW. Dont act as if the Jew has the market cornered on suffering and misrepresentation especially in the south. That insults the Black, the Native American, and the Hispanic.

I am not blind to say there arent people who are antisemetic, but lets be real about this, people not being in favor of US aide to Isreal are considered antisemetic. I am against it, would you call me that?

24. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    You guys are ruining this thread!

25. RafaMarquez

RafaMarquez New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Rosarito