MD20: Catania - AS Roma (13 Jan, 2013) [R]

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by Andreas, Jan 6, 2013.

1. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

2. lubosl

lubosl Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    i would agree with you with defenders, i think you have valid point.But when you are less and less enchanted with ZZ, it has to do with losing games.Now our human blaming has to go to some direction some zone where we feel comfortable undeniable.Any roma's losing game in future will only strengthen your opinion about ZZ.You will be looking for some inteligence but you can't find it ,at some point that addiction to unhappiness has set in.

3. lubosl

lubosl Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    The problem is sometimes how we look and judge players.We believe they run their own bodies.No....intelligence does.

4. PDeGennaro

PDeGennaro Member+

Jul 6, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    With all due respect my friend that's total bull. If Zeman steps his game up and give us something better than 5-6th standing in the table I will be the first to applaud him and be happy he understood the importance of adapting to the situations one is faced with. If he stubbornly continues his "my way or the highway" approach then my opinion of him will continue to plummet. I am not one of those guys who says "WOW Zeman's game has been more beautiful then what we had last season and when it works is better than all other styles so lets be happy with our standing in the table and hope it earns us something in the long term :thumbsup:" I like judging the present and I don't rank Zeman so many places ahead of Luis Enrique as of this moment.

5. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I still think Zeman coached Catania well.

6. PDeGennaro

PDeGennaro Member+

Jul 6, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Come on Vulp, we could have subbed Perrota in for Bradley couldn't have made is worst. We could have also given DDR a shot. Zeman substitutions are far from great.

7. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yeah I would agree with you. But I also think that as a team they played well... Of course up until the final pass/shot. No one could expect Bradley and Destro to go into oblivion like that

8. lubosl

lubosl Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    i don't mean to be a sarcastic you are the best Roman ever.Becouse like all the roads are leading to Roma ,the same way for you all roads of blaming are leading to ZZ.