MD18: AS Roma - AC Milan (Dec 22th, 2012) [R]

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by Andreas, Dec 16, 2012.

1. schnix

schnix Member+

Roma
    North Korea
    Jan 2, 2012
    SFR YUGOSLAVIA
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia and Montenegro
    thats only cuz he didnt visit any goat farms...

2. lubosl

lubosl Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    i don't know but last night he said that Roma is less politicly powerful than others and has to work harder than others to get to top.The club is irritading establishment whatever that means.I believe that politics play great influence in soccer,unfortunately.

3. zako

zako Member+

May 11, 2006
    Tbilisi, Georgia
    Club:
    AS Roma
    that Russian commentator is not a big Roma fan though, and to be honest not a fan at all...During the first goal, his main comment is that ah Yepes, Yepes, how can you defend like that...Second, he says that again Yepes, how can you lose battle like that...even claims that Totti's pass was nothing spectacular there...Third, he says that even himself could have defended for Milan today without doing any further harm...Fourth goal he again bashes defense...So, my impression is that he would have been more happy with the opposite score...and most of the commentators over Russian (and especially Georgian) channels are no fans of Roma (like always they prefer the stripes - mostly Juve or Milan)...I miss Maslachenko commentating though...

SoCalYid, Andreas and schnix repped this.
  4. schnix

schnix Member+

Roma
    North Korea
    Jan 2, 2012
    SFR YUGOSLAVIA
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia and Montenegro
    lol thanks for the translation. my russian is non-existent now (i left estonia when i was 3)

guess i got misread his frustration as excitement lol

maybe he wasn't excited at milan's last 2 goals bc he knew milan weren't going to win anyway, same with crudeli

5. zako

zako Member+

May 11, 2006
    Tbilisi, Georgia
    Club:
    AS Roma
    he claimed that Pazzini was not offside though :)

6. porreca

porreca Member+

Jan 17, 2010
    UK
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'm visiting family in Latin America, and FFS the press is so biased towards the stripes over here it makes me sick.

This is from ESPN Latin America:

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/futbol/cronica?id=351908

They go on to say how Goico was, by far, the man of the match, because Milan could have scored more goals if is wasn't for him.

Such bullshit.

7. Andreas

Andreas Member+

May 1, 2011
    Netherlands
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
  8. lubosl

lubosl Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nothing more exciting than watching never ending attack of fearless organized pack of wolves.You supposed to spread fear ,panic and chaos in enemies defence lines ,i realize that deep down this style is sort of open gambling soccer,brings it's negatives and positives but somehow it's a thrill .Forza LUPI )))

9. SoCalYid

SoCalYid Member+

Jun 11, 2011
    BigSoccer :)
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Same thing happened with the English language commentator that usually does Serie A game in America. I think he's a Milan fan, just the way he framed all the goals. Nothing Roma did was right, it was all down to Milan mistakes.

10. SeiUnica

SeiUnica Member

Nov 4, 2012

What is Burdisso doing in 9.03? Jesus, if that would have touched.

When you watch the full highlight reel, you will understand that our most improved field is pressing and movement in counter-attack.

porreca repped this.
  11. Andreas

Andreas Member+

May 1, 2011
    Netherlands
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    i heard Galliani didnt want to shake hands with Pallotta and that he ignored him.

12. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I have a hard time believing that