MD18: AS Roma - AC Milan (Dec 22th, 2012) [R]

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by Andreas, Dec 16, 2012.

1. schnix

schnix Member+

Roma
    North Korea
    Jan 2, 2012
    SFR YUGOSLAVIA
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia and Montenegro
    nah. been doing this for years. i'm a pro now :p

whill4 and Andreas repped this.
  2. DrinkGC

DrinkGC Member

Oct 15, 2008
    Iowa
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And another RB.

[​IMG]
    I like Taddei but would rather see a natural RB competing with Piris for that position. And I'm not even 100% sure that he'd be the player Zeman would start if Piris gets suspended/injured.

Andreas repped this.
  3. schnix

schnix Member+

Roma
    North Korea
    Jan 2, 2012
    SFR YUGOSLAVIA
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia and Montenegro
    i was thinking backup RB too, but taddei has proven last season he can play well as a full back. i'm happy with him as backup to either flank

it's not like his wages are that high anyway. besides, taddei's a training freak. when he's working his ass off in training, it can only provide good inspiration to the youngsters. taddei's a model professional

4. Andreas

Andreas Member+

May 1, 2011
    Netherlands
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    I don't want Taddei to play as a rightback anymore. We really need to sign a RB in january.

5. schnix

schnix Member+

Roma
    North Korea
    Jan 2, 2012
    SFR YUGOSLAVIA
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia and Montenegro
    he's not. piris is starting almost every game. should he be injured/tired whatever, i'm sure taddei can fill in just fine

6. Andreas

Andreas Member+

May 1, 2011
    Netherlands
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    [​IMG]

Love this pic.

DrinkGC, whill4, Deand21594 and 6 others repped this.
  7. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    After all is said and done I would still take him back. He played decent last night, he was just stuck beside Yepes who was exposed big time

8. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    It was always his "dream" to play for Milan, let him play at Milan now. The guy didn't even want until his contract had completely expired before he went out and got photographed in a Milan jersey.

whill4 and Andreas repped this.
  9. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Maybe so but I after "all is said and done" I would still have him back. Because he is still good enough. Everyone makes mistakes and I bet he realised that last night

10. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Everyone makes mistakes but no one can turn back the clock on time. Let him live with his mistakes. With Marquinhos and Romagnoli we have the most promising CB pair for the future. We have no need for an overpaid and out of form defender.

stugotz repped this.
  11. cherney

cherney Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Mexes is a mediocre defender. His level is for teams like Catania, Chievo and Bologna. Marcos and Castan are much more talented defenders.

12. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma

The Zeman hater has lifted his head from the sand, although you have added nothing but more nonsense

DrinkGC repped this.
  13. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Bury your head again pea brain

14. cherney

cherney Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Zeman is a loser and I still think so. You got a problem with me, you moron?

15. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma

No , sorry I wont argue with a retard, its not right to do so...What you know about football would not fill the back of a postage stamp, everytime you open your mouth on this forum tells me that....You never heard of Zeman before this season is the best bet....

16. Deand21594

Deand21594 Member+

Jan 24, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Nice to be ending 2012 on a high, roll on 2013!

17. Loomis

Loomis Member

Apr 10, 2012
    Zagreb
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    great evening, great win.

18. cherney

cherney Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Club:
    AS Roma
    The best bet is that you're not very intelligent. Zeman has not won anything in his career and has failed everywhere. Currently we have the best attacking players in Serie A, two world class midfielders, quality central defenders as Castan and Marcos, one of the best left full backs. In addition, two great goalkeepers class plus talented young players such as Florenzi, for example. Personally, I think that Roma has some of the best players in Serie A. However, half played games have failed. Zeman is tactically illiterate and always use 4-3-3. This scheme does not always work. And when Roma played against a teams that play defensively, we have serious problems. Zeman is extremely predictable coach. Yes, Roma play beautiful and attractive football, but this is not a winning football. Championships are won with victories against smaller teams. Our place in the ranking is due to the limited capacity of the Zeman. These players are supposed to fight for the title. But with this coach ..........

19. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Collovati said last night that Zeman's teams always give up too many goals but I for one at least yesterday, think the defense played exceptionally.

20. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma

So much wrong with what you have written..

Failed everywhere?....wrong, only someone ingnorant would come up with such a conclusion...
    Two WORLD class midfielders? Ok one is pretty obvious, name our other WORLD class one...again thats wrong as we dont have two of those.

Quality central defenders.......potential and room for growth alongside the remainder of the defence and a goalkeeper who have never played together before, the only guy is Balz who has any experience of Italy. What team has EVER won a championship with such a defensive lineup in any country ever? Answer NONE so why are you talking about winning championships?

Our place int he ranking is to do with a squad of young unproven talents being whipped into shape by Zeman, a team that will only improving and growing together. Get your head around that fact, we have not bought proven players and stop dreaming of championships....Fight for the title this season lol with an unproven backline......Quite funny you talk about winning championships by playing defensive football but fail to see out back when Castan is back consists of 5 new players. Championship winning backlines generally have years of experience playing together but I guess thats all Zeman's fault as well, what a bitter little hater you seem to be.

21. schnix

schnix Member+

Roma
    North Korea
    Jan 2, 2012
    SFR YUGOSLAVIA
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia and Montenegro
    are you mentally criptarded?

22. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    All of you need to chill out with the personal jabs and insults. I refuse to believe that we are not capable of having a discussion without resorting to calling one another retarded, unintelligent, ignorant, or any other personal insult.

23. schnix

schnix Member+

Roma
    North Korea
    Jan 2, 2012
    SFR YUGOSLAVIA
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia and Montenegro
    sorry, i usually don't if you check my past posts on here/EA/playmaker. it's just, i've never just heard anything so.... never mind

24. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Sometimes these things need to be said

25. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I enjoy telling someone they are wrong on the internet as much as the next man, but let's do it without the grade school insults. It's Christmas after all.

[​IMG]

schnix repped this.