MD13: Roma - Torino (Nov 19th, 2012) [R]

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by Andreas, Nov 11, 2012.

1. DCUroma

DCUroma Member+

Jul 20, 2009
    Suck it Sensi
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I think Pjanic is coming out of his shell and I love it.

Marcos, I love you.

2. iGiallorossi

iGiallorossi Member+

Oct 4, 2010
    N.Ireland
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Imagine Marcos and Ogbonna :eek:

Torino executed their game plan very well, this game needed some luck to go our way to break the deadlock. Ogbonna and especially Glik we're fantastic for Torino I thought they tamed our attack very well. Osvaldo's penalty was too cool. Games like these are great lessons, a team that can win even when they're are beat is always a good sign.

3. Roma Forzza

Roma Forzza Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Is it just me or does dodo deserve to come in for balza... He is really slacking in the Lb position. Not impressed.

4. bingos

bingos Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    This wasn't an easy game, and frankly I am not sure we would have win without that very soft penalty.
    The slow build up of the game by Bradley and Pjanic and even Florenzi quite killed our attack, Torino just had to close down Totti and Lamela, and just parked the bus without any real ambitions. We had our best moves when playing vertical, but it was rare we did that.
    This game also clearly shown why Pjanic has problems with Zeman's system. He cannot run without the ball, he and Lamela has to run with the ball and rarely passing in time. Although at the beginning Lamela gave at least two great balls to Osvaldo, but after that rarely passed, wanted to solve it alone. Pjanic has to learn to pass from one touch, without stopping the ball, touch it a few times, turning around and wasting time. And Destro is struggling when not being in the center.
    But the real man of the match for me is Marcos.

ASRomaUSA and La Magica repped this.
  5. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    He's a couple years past it, imho. Still Serie A quality but nothing special anymore but you guys watch him much more than I do these days, of course.

6. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

7. Deand21594

Deand21594 Member+

Jan 24, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    didnt see the game live but seen the highlights. Osvaldo's penalty was class, that lad has some neck on him haha

8. lubosl

lubosl Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    hey bud,can you give me those highlights, if you can please.thanx

9. stugotz

stugotz Member+

May 20, 2010
    Toronto
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I was looking at some pictures from the game and noticed Zeman was wearing a suit. Has he been doing this a lot this year? I always remember him being a track suit guy.
    [​IMG]

10. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Roma is sponsored by some Swiss high fashion label, so I think he now has to wear the suit.

11. Big Tom

Big Tom Member+

Sep 11, 2011
    In Jimmy's Fountain
    Club:
    AS Roma

Deand21594 repped this.
  12. lubosl

lubosl Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    tom i can't see that video due blocked on copyright grounds,but thanks anyway.

13. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He wore smoking jackets before! ;)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]