MD12: Lazio - AS Roma (Nov 11th, 2012) [R]

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by Big Tom, Nov 4, 2012.

1. olida

olida Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Guess what, every top team in Europe are after balanced football. Be it Real Madrid, they couldnt win over Barcelona with imbalanced football.They hired Mourinho, who just adopts pure defensive football vs Barcelona.Be it Chelsea, who fired Villas boas for a more defensive oriented coach . Ended up winning the Champions league with their defensive tactics. Be it Milan in the past under Leonardo, they suffered alot with imbalanced football.Allegri organized them, and won the title in his first year after Leonardo's tenure.

2. olida

olida Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Pele, Ronaldo, Romario,Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Zico, Didi, Rivelino, Socrates, Garrincha, Leonidas, Falcao, Ronaldinho, Tostao, Nilton Santos, Gerson , Julinho, Carlos ALberto, Gerson

3. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma

lol you're funny.....you have 19 names and ronaldinho down twice and if you think defenders wer better than Baggio was at attacking, I will not bite, nice try though

4. olida

olida Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I said, Baggio wouldnt make top 20 Brazilian player all time. That includes defenders, keeper and midfielders.Nice try, but you fail as always

5. Romanista89

Romanista89 Member+

Jun 8, 2010
    Glasgow, UK
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You forgot Taddei.

zako, Ragnaroz, 7thRoman and 1 other person repped this.
  6. olida

olida Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    You really think Baggio would make that list?Anyway, how did we end up to this discussion?
    I feel like some of you just throw discussions into the air and get away from the real subject.

7. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I asked you to name 20 attacking players you dumb twat, you named the same player twice and added defenders lol

8. olida

olida Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I never talked about top 20 brazilian attacker all time. I talked about players, which include defenders, keeper, midfielders and attackers. So your point to name you 20 attackers wasnt in place.

9. Henchag

Henchag Member+

Aug 26, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

Add Andre Dias too :D

10. lubosl

lubosl Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    really impressive soccer intelectual tsunami ))