May Friendlies

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by crzdcolombian, Jan 30, 2014.

1. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Even if we win the 1st 2 games 5-0. No way in hell should we take Japan lightly. They are the 2nd best team in the group. Have a style similar to Chile which is a team that we have a hard time with.

Also teams that do the 3rd round sleep usually don't do too well.

2. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    It all depends on the situation. Most teams that have qualified by the third match play some bench players in that third match. Pekerman even did it with Argentina against the Dutch in 2006. It did not hurt them in any way.

3. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    according to Wikipedia we will play Jordonia and New Zealand??? WTF kind of friendlies are this before a WC?

4. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali

At that point (all players will have been picked) I'd rather not risk players and work on tactics and formations or get them so exhausted that they play their 1st game tired.

5. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    What is he afraid of? We need someone to test our D

6. ColombiaPAPA!

ColombiaPAPA! Member

Nov 11, 2013
    ANAHEIM, CA
    Club:
    AS Monaco FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Would really like to see Gustavo cuellar..

7. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Hopefully the kind of friendlies that help us gain confidence and help us break down the defensive bunker we will see a lot of.
    Maybe next year.

8. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  9. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    OMG WHY !!! Lets just play River Plate and let them use Teo, Carbonero and Balanta !!! Then against Atletico Nacional and let them use our NT players.

These friendlies make 0 sense

10. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    We're also playing against Jordan. http://www.rcnradio.com/noticias/se...osos-ante-jordania-y-trinidad-y-tobago-130730

and the only stupid reason why we're facing these guys is because the Colombian FF is so lazy and all of the good legit tests were taken. We didn't take action as early as every other team who got real matches. It's their own fault for not getting the good teams when they were available.

11. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Guatemala is a much better team then these guys and when we played them it was basically us with the ball for 90% of the time. These friendlies really piss me off. I don't think its our federation I think Pekerman just doesn't want to play friendlies. Our last friendly we had 4 much better teams wanting to play us but he didn't want to play. Finally Adidas like come on man we want people to see our players in the red jersey to sell it.

12. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    q.d.e.p Gabriel Garcia Marquez! can't find a colombian news thread so i thought i might put it here. RIP!

Bombay repped this.
  13. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali

It's as if he dedicated the press conference TO YOU. But YOU are refusing to LISTEN:

Amistoso. Un partido amistoso no es un espectáculo de jugar por jugar, la fecha Fifa va a tener cambios a futuro porque hay muchos problemas por los viajes y las lesiones. Nosotros necesitamos que la selección juegue un partido que le deje cosas definitivas, los viajes, los lugares, esas son cosas a determinar. Uno quisiera jugar siempre con los mejores equipos y en los lugares que uno quisiera por sentimientos y por cariño, pero no puede hacerlo. Por ese motivo esperamos hasta último momento. No es por querer esconder nada.

Rivales. No tengo los nombres de los equipos. Jugamos en Argentina porque no podemos jugar un partido en la altura (Bogotá). Buscamos un partido en el llano con una región que tenga un clima parecido al de nuestra sede en Brasil. Los equipos no van diferir mucho de nuestras necesidades. No serán partidos determinantes para que juegue la nómina full, por eso la mayoría de las selecciones no juegan con equipos equivalentes y escogen partidos con seleccionados que no van a estar en el Mundial. Se jugarán partidos quizá con países que se preparan para la Copa de Asía o África. No serán estos partidos para saber cómo nos va a ir en Brasil-2014. Quizá necesitamos que Pablo Armero que jugó pocos minutos en la temporada tenga más actividad y alguien que tuvo mucha actividad en esta época no tendrá muchos minutos. Harán trabajos tácticos y físicos de igual manera, sin importar los minutos jugados.

pepinointer repped this.
  14. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    don't listen to crzd he thinks we need to get murillo and franco to play in this WC , players who have not played one second in the senior NT. That right there makes believe most of his opinions is shit :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::x3:

15. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Arias has 3 games and most
    Of you want Zuniga benched for him. Perea sucks and you all know it. I want him gone

16. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    i agree on Perea without a doubt. I don't care what anyone here says or pekerman about perea..hes done IMO but arias is pretty good bro, you act likes he's a bum while he marked hazard like a vet in his second game with the NT!..but then you talk about experience and you want murillo to bench yepes or perea that have not played one sec in our friendlies or WCQ matches...o_Oo_Oo_O:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

17. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    No I am saying how are people saying no to Murillo but yes to Arias. Pretty close to te same experience on the NT and Murillo has much more games under his belt.

18. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    man you have to understan the situation....and stop ridiculize other poster?

1. people are thinking arias starter, because is there a chance that zuñiga wont be ready for world cup, and he dont play since november.......so if zuñiga cant play, he needs a sub............and is easier to ask a guy, that have played in the national team, that a newbie...

1. they are diferent positions.
    2. yepes, perea, zapata, valdes arent injure like zuñiga......you have to remember like i mention above, people is asking arias because after he had the oportunity to play with the nt.after zuñigas injured .....not before...but is very important to understand that people started to ask arias, after zuñiga injured......en español: si zuñiga no se hubiera lesionado nadie hubiera empezado a hablar de arias.

ps: please , dont say know now that i hate you, because i try to argue with you...and always post to attack your comments, but sometimes you like to ridiculizes others with your affirmations, bad treatment to player, show pekerman an stupid and yes......you are very close to your opinion, and like to ignore the facts and the context of the affirmations of others.......

HomietheClown repped this.
  19. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  20. colombianballa91

Jul 2, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    According to ESPN we play New Zealand 5/26 & South Korea 6/3

21. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    south korea would be great !!! very similar to japan.......

new zealanda i imagine will be a greece....

Froboy69 repped this.
  22. colombianballa91

Jul 2, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Definitely dont mind south korea at all, new zealand should be a nice confidence booster as well. Wish we could play better teams but beats the hell out of T&T or Jordan

23. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    YES! I've been wanting to play against South Korea for a long time as a test. They're a good similar style to Japan.

24. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    but the true is that better teams, not necesary means better preparation

krass repped this.
  25. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yup just saw that. Korea = Awesome. Def think they are a stronger team then Japan.

....... New Zealand?? They are worse than Trinidad and Jordon. I think Trinidad would have been a good test like Greece. Hit hard, bunker, counter then repeat.

Are we only worried about Ivory Coast all our friendliest we went after African teams.

heyheyhe11 repped this.