ManUre v Arsenal, Premiership Matchday 10, 3rd November 2012

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Jamooky, Oct 31, 2012.

1. gogunners14

gogunners14 Member+

Dec 6, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    He'd (hopefully) bring Diaby with him and spread the injury bug to the Eastlands. :laugh:

2. auksenal

auksenal Member

Feb 20, 2007
    New York, NY

I'm more warning of a crisis and the fact that now is an important time to invest in the club due to the rapidly expanding premiership fan base. I respect and agree with our model, but I do think they could afford to take more investment risk than we currently have. We can't ignore that the perceptions around Arsenal at the moment don't exactly attract fans. Reading this board is a testament to that. And like it or not, the nature of sport means that those introduced to the sport are likely to create team loyalties early on. It's food for thought.

3. jamezyjamez

jamezyjamez Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Dallas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    i think its hard to win when you dont have a single fast attacking player in your lineup.

yes tv's mistake was costly but sh!t happens yet i think we couldve played 900 minutes and not scored with that starting XI.

4. KozIsCul

KozIsCul Member+

Feb 6, 2005
    It counts for a hell of a lot, but does it count in our favor? I think our talent level is pretty good actually, we just don't have near enough of it to make up for Wenger's slobbering, abysmal incompetence as a coach or a trainer.

5. KozIsCul

KozIsCul Member+

Feb 6, 2005

He'll run them into the ground and get forced out. The club for Wenger is Barcelona B, where he can work with a boatload of young, top-tier talent, train them in personal development and good technique in a situation where nobody cares that much whether he wins or not.

6. yossarian

yossarian Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Big City Blinking
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    With the campaign season nearly over, I take comfort in the fact that I'll be able to read your posts to continue my daily fix of hyperbolic rants.
    :D

antifan repped this.
  7. Silva 5

Silva 5 Member+

Mar 10, 2006
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    we've gone through terrible spells before and bounced back. This one isn't even the worst I've seen since I've supported the club (post invincibles)

8. Sleepy Spaceman

Sleepy Spaceman Member+

Nov 6, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  9. gogunners14

gogunners14 Member+

Dec 6, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club: