Mano Menezes worst than Lazaroni

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by Colorado_GAUCHO, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I know any better than you englishman. Because when you started to see the players in the NT alone I've already seen them playing for ages and thus I'm in a much better position to criticize the call up. Example:

Mano just called Kleber from my home team Internacional.

Kleber is in the WORST form of his career. Hasn't played for us nothing but 1 game the past 3/4 months. The previous games early this year he's been nothing but a shadow of his old form. Dude is sucking (as much as you) and he's losing space to the youth LWB. Nobody wants him playing for Colorado, not fans, not the gaucho press, only his family perhaps. Then, who calls him for the NT? Mano DUMBASS Menezes. Oh, what a thing of beauty, sh1t for brains strikes again. Now I know that bit. Did you knew that? Oh well, you couldn't know, you are not one of us. You are not a legit fan, you can have your opinions, but are they really worth it? You trying to question my knowledge of my own team is laughable.

2. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    You talk the biggest load of aggressive s?it here. So you are saying a 'mere' estrangeiro can't understand futebol like you? I would wager I have seen Brazil play more than you have (yes, I am that old) and possibly understand futebol better than you. But please continue to go on spouting your aggressive and provocative nonsense. You are entertaining - and that makes up for a lack on knowledge.

3. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    And where do I say that KLEBER should be called? I think you will find that on another forum (thankfully one you do not visit) I have said "Re Kleber. I can't see the point in calling up a guy of 31 when he has been tried and if not failed, been ordinary - not overlapping (supporting the attack) is a crime for a Brazilian full back. Do we not have another youngster at left back worth trying?. Looking forward to seeing Bruno Cortes (sounds like a Latin dancer!) because no less than ??????????? has been waxing lyrical about him in the past."

So WTF re you on about? Why don't you go east/west/south/north (anywhere but here) and spout your nonsensical anti-world crap.

4. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    And what is "one of us" - you would find more people on MARS agreeing with you than people here.

5. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Blah blah blah, "Brasil plays a lot more overseas! And Brasil plays in London every chance they got! ". What else is new? They hardly ever play in Porto Alegre because CBF knows it's unfriendly territory to them. They better off playing in the northeast, north,Brasilia, Manaus and other places where there are no teams and no football tradition so they won't be criticized when they suck. What else is new? You understand football better than me? AHAHAHAHA Again, laughable!!!! We come from 2 very different stocks. You pretend to be a fan of a team you don't belong too, I was born into it. You follow something over the web and tv. I've played (including playing in youth academies) with players that played even for the NT. Who the hell are you englishman? You problably not even english, if anything you may be welsh. ahahah And what are you talking about aggressive? I stated my opinion that Mano's team was the worst and you trolled on top of that. So when you can't handle it then don't dish it out sonny. I'll put you in your place so fast your head will spin.

6. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Well, you only reinforce my statement that I'm better position to criticize because I've seen all of Kleber this years (game playing and even training for that matter) while you are merely speculating on his age and old form. I have the I call from what I see knowledge and you have the I think that's the case knowledge. So there you have it.

7. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    People don't have to agree with me. This is not supposed to be a popularity contest, it's simply the facts. You are not a Brasilian, never was and never will be.

8. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    How many times have YOU ACTUALLY WATCHED BRAZIL IN A STADIUM? Perhaps they do not play in RS because people like you do not understand football. So, you have a degree in futebol do you.

Born in England with a Brazilian heart. Have watched football for over 40 years..........

9. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    Opinion is opinion. Facts are statistics - and you would probably lose on that score as well. How can someone who knows so much (think he does) knows so little. Look in the mirror.

10. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    NOT the worst but admittedly close to it. 1984 was abysmal though......losing to a poor England at home. We ar not a team at the moment.

Here is a question for you expert: which European team has since beaten Brazil at home. i.e. in Brazil?

11. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

14/15 times... Again, like I said seleNIKE does play a lot in London for a reason. The kid that picks balls at wembley stadium has seen them in a stadium more in the last 5 years than any Brasilian because they play there all the time. That doesn't mean jacksh1t. Dude, is no secret to anybody CBF is hated in the south, everybody knows that. But then again maybe you don't, hence you are not are a real Brasilian fan and thus is ignorant of the inside scope of the football in Brasil.

ps: Brasilian heart? AHAHAHA I can speak english and I don't have an english heart, why can't you speak portuguese then? You would have learned a thing or two by now if you could follow our press, debate and talk with our Brasilian fans (in our language the reach would be bigger) etc

12. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    What? Smoke screen what? I can't even understand what you just said. Por favor repita em portugues. OHHH snap!! You can't speak portugues!!!

13. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Troll, you keep on your 1984 crap talk just because Colorado was the Brasil NT of that year. Dummie, 1984 was one of the best olympic teams we had, got the silver didn't it? Tell me a Brasil side that has done better than that?

14. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    Highlights. Look and learn, John Wayne. Actually, I am surprised I can be bothered with communicating with a (I won't go there - I will be banned) like you - 14/15 times? And I thought you were a REAL FAN. Cold you not get leave from the army? This is an English speaking forum............

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyvQXGZK5YE&feature=uploademail"]Amistoso 2011: Brasil 1x0 Gana - YouTube[/ame]

15. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

Brasil played in Porto Alegre like 3 times the last 15 years. Once against Germany ( I did took a leave from the Army to watch the game) once against Argentina ( I wasn't gonna miss that) and a game against Venezuela I think (bleh)

16. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Brasil 1984 at home. Look at the sign in the back.

[​IMG]

17. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    I think you have demonstrated you are not in my league when it comes to Selecao history. Au revoir (French). Paraguay in 2001 2-0. Amadora!

18. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    This is just not true.

EDIT: By not true I mean that CBF doesn't avoid Porto Alegre.

1 - We play friendly games overseas for 2 reasons. One is money. Two is because CBF (and AFA) caved in to the European clubs so that South American players don't get exhausted by making long trips across the Atlantic.

2 - In WC Qualifying, CBF schedules games around the whole country including Porto Alegre. And I also remember we played Argentina in a friendly in 99 in Porto Alegre. That was a great game BTW. I assume you were there for that one.

3 - The fans in Sao Paulo and Rio are as critical of the Selecao if not more than Porto Alegre.

19. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Colorado ... out of curiosity, who would be your starting 11 today ?

20. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    I will answer for him

Taffarel
    LC Winck
    Aloisio
    Marinho Peres
    Kleber
    Falcao
    Carpegiani
    Batista
    Valdomiro
    Leandro Damiao
    Dario Dada

Get the connection?!!

21. scabbt22

scabbt22 Member

Feb 14, 2008
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    This has become some entertaining reading. Can anyone ask Colorado_Gaucho if he knows what country TP Mazembe is from?

22. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So, if your done with the pissing contest,

people say Marcelo, Damiao, Hulk should be called up, Mano calls them up.

People say Pato and Ganso should be dropped, they are.

yet hes still crucified.

People don't know what they really want.

23. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    Yes - I am out of urine! Did you not enjoy it a little?

I have never said Mano should go. Others have. I support him - chopping and changing managers? Let us leave that nonsense to the Brazilian clubs.

24. Kaka10725

Kaka10725 Member+

Jun 1, 2007
    Unless the performance improve he gonna get criticism. From the Copa America, instead of seeing some kind of improvement from the team it get worst.

25. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    We need your Kaka, Kaka10725. Maybe x Mexico in October.