Making a Bayern Blog

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by Coon, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Coon

Coon Member

Jan 19, 2003
    Texas, USA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Hey guys,

I want to start a Bayern blog with all the latest rumours, news, match reviews, videos, etc.

I've been inspired by our very own, Mr. Hendrik. The guy is a freak when it comes to posting all the latest Bayern news.

So, I'd like to create a blog and include most of his news and everyone's opinion on here.

I want to create an English and German section. I can do the English side, but can someone help me with the German portion? I lived in Germany for 5 years but my German is nowhere near good enough to write.

I'd love to have 2-3 writers as well so we can keep it nicely up to date. Think about all the Bayern fans in the US... so many don't know about this forum and have no good way to keep up with news bites that we post on here.

I want to bring it all together and make the blog all about Bayern. I think it could get a reasonable amount of traffic if we keep up with it. I don't know of any other source besides this forum where you can get all the great Bayern news.

Anyways, who's interested in contributing or sharing some ideas. I have the hosting and now just need to think of the domain name. Any thoughts? I was going to design it similar to my brother's Cristiano Ronaldo site (www.cristianoronaldo7.net). I would use a nice background Bayern image and then focus on the news on the left.

Looking forward to your thoughts!

2. deleted

deleted Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Anywhere for trolls to apply?? ;)

3. shealygg

shealygg Member

Jul 5, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    To me, if you do all the stuff you wanted to do, and allow trolls, then you have something resembling b*g s*cc*r. Anybody wanta buy a vowel?

4. cwcoach18

cwcoach18 Member+

Apr 1, 2009
    Club:
    SV Waldhof Mannheim
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
  5. RickyRoss

RickyRoss New Member

Jul 28, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München