Loan Tracker (R)

Discussion in 'River Plate' started by locoxriver, Sep 1, 2011.

1. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    When is he due to return to River? His loan is about to reach the one-year term now, but I know the Brazilian season runs til the end of the year. So does he return now or in December?
    Edit: It seems he's coming back now, unless Flu makes an unlikely attempt to buy him.

2. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It will be interesting to see who stay and who leaves after returning from their loans.. Orban, Affranchino, and Lanzini could all come in handy as they just happen to play in positions in which we lack alternatives (left-backs, right wingers, and playmakers).

3. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The last thing we need are too many changes.This team has suffered a lot together and after this will be mentally very strong.I would like to see Orban and Lanzini back but also an arquero,carrilero on the right and a top enganche.
    If we sell Cirigliano or Funes Mori and one of them probably has to go they will also need replacement.But no more.
    I think Almeyda wont want both Chori and Cavenaghi and only one will be in River next season.

4. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Your post gave me the impression that he'd be returning to River without a doubt when the loan finished. However, it turns out he played 37 games and scored 5 goals this season, causing Fluminense to already make moves to extend his loan.

Apparently they've submitted a $400,000 offer to extend the loan for another year. We have until tomorrow to respond.

5. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I think we should reject this out of hand its an insult.If they want lanzini its abide by the terms of the deal or he returns.Lanzini is from the inferiores and should now be able to take a lot of the responsibility he could not previously

6. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Does anyone know how Villalva is doing? I would imagine not too well given Argentinos' current campaign, but hopefully he's playing at least.

7. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Cazares also made his debut in the Ecuadorian league not too long ago with Barcelona. He didn't seem ready for Primera when given a chance and needed experience. This loan was the ideal option, only because there is no transfer clause.

8. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You know the Boca game was in the background of my friend's house yesterday night, but I didn't pay enough attention to even notice if villalva was playing. Argentinos is just complete crap

Edit, just checked Ole's site, and Villalva didn't even play

9. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I know he played some games earlier this season with Schurrer, but he didn't get a good rating from Ole. Then again, none of his teammates did either, so it doesn't really say much.

10. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Awesome goal by Gustavo Bou (on loan at Olimpo) vs. Sarmiento:

11. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    RiverGaucho repped this.
  12. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    If god forbid anything happens to Teo we are going to regret this...

13. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Unlike many times in the past, there are actually several interesting players being loaned out at the moment:

David Trezeguet (Newell's)
    Luciano Abecasis (Quilmes)
    Facundo Affranchino (Belgrano)
    Ezequiel Cirigliano (Verona - Italy)
    Daniel Villalva (Argentinos Jrs.)
    Juan Cazares (Banfield)

Also out on loan are Leandro Gonzalez Pirez (Racing Genk - Belgium), Diego Martinez (Sarmiento), Gonzalo Marinelli (Atletico Rafaela), and Luis Vila (Everton - Chile).

If you guys hear anything about any of these players, please keep us posted. :thumbsup: I'm really curious as to how a lot of them do, since I think some of them could add their grain of sand to the team in the future.

14. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Is Cazares still a River player? I thought we gave his transfer percentage to his old team from Ecuador so he wouldn't take up a foreigner spot... Will he be able to come back to River after the season or not?

15. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    From my understanding, an agreement was never reached with the Ecuadorians.. so River still owns his transfer while he's with Banfield on loan. There were talks that River would just end up terminating his contract to free up a foreigner slot, but I didn't hear anything else after Sanchez left to Mexico.

This whole foreigner situation gets fuzzy and things are never clear in futbol argentino, but that's the latest I heard.

RiverGaucho repped this.
  16. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Yes the foreigner rule is so complicated, it seems no one understands the rule, not even the AFA themselves, look at the Balanta situation last season when he was supposed to only be able to play 5 games and ended up playing 9.

Hopefully, the rule will be done away with or at least clarified. One solution, if they want to keep the rule, is just saying only 4 foreigners can play on the field at the same time, that way theres no confusion ab precentages of players or whatever

17. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Que calidad, la puta madreeeee!!

For those who said he didn't have much left to offer. :rolleyes:

What a crack! Segui metiendola y tapandole la boca a todos David!

Then again, what am I talking about? We might be getting the crack who "won it all" - Menseguez - to replace him, so it's all good. :rolleyes:

RiverGaucho repped this.
  18. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Ole ole ole David David!!!!

locoxriver repped this.
  19. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    How long is his loan for? It's good to see him score again. Even at his age you can still what a world class striker he is. A normal striker doesn't score goals like that. Maybe if we qualify for the Copa Libertadores I'd want him back. He'd be a good alternative every few games when we're playing twice a week. I don't understand why Ramon didn't see that.

20. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The loan is for one year. However, it could probably be cut 6 months short since Newell's got him practically for free and he'd be dying to return before retirement.

But with Ramon and his ego, I don't see that happening even if Trezegol has an outstanding Torneo Inicial with Newell's. We'll have to wait a year, but truthfully I don't know if we'll ever see him don a River jersey again. :thumbsdown:

21. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Golazo del Keko Villalva for Argentinos to win against Tigre

http://www.ole.com.ar/futbol-primera/Keko-puso-Argentinos_3_980331975.html

In other news el Loco Abreu scored a penalty for Central so that makes 5 golas acorde ny ex-River forwards in this tournament (2 from Luna, 1 from Abreu, 1 from Keko, 1 from David) and you can throw in a hat-trick scored by Andres Rios in Ecuador last weekend for Cuenca...

Meanwhile, River has scored just 1 goals this tournament. Lets hope Teo and Mora can change the pattern of ex-River scoring and us not being able to even get shots on goal!

locoxriver repped this.
  22. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Bien Kekito!

23. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    A little bit late, but Luciano Abecasis scored a goal for Quilmes in the 4th round vs. San Lorenzo.

24. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Trezeguet scored a goal to tie and later flip the score vs. Olimpo (2-1), leaving Newell's alone up top in the league standings..

RiverGaucho repped this.
  25. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Ole ole ole ole ole Daviiid Daviiiid