Liguilla del Apertura' 12: Chivas vs Toluca (Cuartos de Final)

Discussion in 'Chivas' started by Hecho en Chivas, Nov 12, 2012.

1. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    We need a PROVEN tecnico, and of course we need to really invest in some quality refuerzos. Let's go after Pulido, Herrera, Ayala, Mier, Meza, Peralta, Aquino, Maza, and E. Hernandez. If we can manage to get 4 of those players, it would be a HUGE help.

Esparza, Baez, Pina, Reynoso, and even Araujo need to be sent to Chivas USA or sold.

2. Sanchito

Sanchito Member+

Jul 15, 2005
    an island in my mind
    Disagree with your comment regarding VS, he did pretty damn good considering the season prior and the injuries and absolute garbage finishing the squad was suffering...missed penalties and sitters...had half of those gone in we would have been seeded 5th at least....the rest is gold though.

3. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I didn't mean he was shit. He is simply just a regular coach. We need a guy with experience in bigger teams, and a guy with more attitude.

4. Regulus Tera

Regulus Tera Member+

None
    Mexico
    Sep 10, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    For all my complaints about JvS I really don't believe getting another manager is the solution to this problem. We still got to the liguilla with everything against us, plus the players seem to actually like him. These previous six months were a learning experience for him.

Oh and Cruyff is now talking shit about Vergara by the way. Let's hope this doesn't mean that the entire project goes FUBAR.

5. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    link?source?

6. Rebaño_Sagrado

Rebaño_Sagrado Member+

May 21, 2006
    Home
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So not only did Vegara get into with JvS, but Cryuff just swept it under the rug.

http://www.aztecadeportes.com/liga-mx/nota/2012-11-19/Johan-Cruyff-critica-actitud-de-Vergara

All the reports about the spat had Record as a source. This time its notimex, do they have the same history of making shit up like Record?

7. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
    That's all I need to know for now.

DGreat repped this.
  8. Rebaño_Sagrado

Rebaño_Sagrado Member+

May 21, 2006
    Home
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That article is based on cryuffs statements given to fox where he confirms an argument took place.

Go ahead and ignore the facts tho gentlemen lol

9. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
    Why do they write it as "habria tenido" instead of "tuvo"? Sounds like the author is hedging his bets.

10. Sanchito

Sanchito Member+

Jul 15, 2005
    an island in my mind
    Because Mexican journalism, especially in sport, is extremely yellow and goes for shock value rather than substance.

11. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    interesting thought guero