Les Bleus news and media gossip

Discussion in 'France: National Teams' started by N. Platini, Jun 15, 2010.

1. CoDave

CoDave Member

Apr 3, 2010
    Colorado USA
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    It is ironic though, how the federation who were foolish enough to put their support behind Domenech are handing down punishments on those who had to deal with the idiot everyday for a month. Don't get me wrong. I'm not justifying their strike but I'm sure Domenech could push even the Dalai Lama's buttons.

2. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    as much as i disagree with anelka's right to say it i'll defend to the death what he said!

- a mascarade not to lose face? obviously.

- an empty punishment? what a coincidence that those hardest hit are finished anyway.

- i have no part in this pitiful, grotesque story ? true! he wasn't even on the bus!

- they should turn the page, because laurent blanc needs to work in peace? hear, hear!

- MDR (ROFL)? me too!

3. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    If we think like that, we can't be surprised to see those players acting like assholes and do not give a shit about the national team. Let's not punish the players. The real mascarade wasn't when the players striked or when Anelka claimed his love for the NT when he was in Turkey to draw some attention and coming back in a better championship. No! The real one is that they are punished for acting like they have done. Let's do as usual. Let's forgive them, they can do whatever they want just because they are supposed to have talent. Have Anelka ever questionned his behavior ? No!

The real mascarade was when Blanc punished the 23 players by not picking them for a friendly against Norway during August. He did that for them not to be punished.

He wasn't on the bus, but he's the one who insulted his coach. That's what he has been punished for.

Sure, Anelka is a nice guy, it's like Ben Arfa it's because of the media that they are considered so badly...

4. zizouForlife

zizouForlife Member

Jun 3, 2008
    shouldn't they be a code, on how captains should work like a mini training, because for evra to become a captain like that out of knowwhere seems non-methodical

these players are bunch of thugs who happen to be talented, no leadership skills of any sort who play for the biggest clubs doesn't make them captain material. i bet these players would have been put in a corner if they were in the golden generation

5. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    oh well....."THE GAME" GAMEIRO

IS BACK hes playing Saturday against Olympique de Marseille:cool:

6. Nanbawan

Nanbawan Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Haute Bretagne
    Club:
    Stade Rennais FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I agree so much on this. The guys who failed and failed again are now the ones who play the judges to cover their asses while keeping their seat warm. And people swallow that...

Mort de rire en effet...

7. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    The members of the federation would have left if the did not punish the players ? Of course, not. It doesn't protect them, they are not even in danger now.

It's always the same, when the players misbehave or are playing like crap they have always someone else to blame. The problem wasn't that anelka isulted his coach, it was the cover of l'équipe, they play like crap not because of their lack of quality or tactical problems, no it's because they are booed or are playing Spain or because of Dugarry.

We are mixing everything. It's not because they made the mistake of keeping Domenech, that it erase what the players have done. What the players have done, and keeping Domenech is two different things. It could have happened with another coach, their lack of respect we could notice it in their clubs too and with coaches like Van Gaal or Del Bosque.

8. N. Platini

N. Platini Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Londres
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Hahaha Evra is appealing his sanction from the FFF ! :D

What a joke this guy is .

9. Gnafron

Gnafron Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Lyon, Cx-Rousse
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Let's just impale Evra in front of Nostre Dame de Paris... :D

10. N. Platini

N. Platini Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Londres
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I really can't stand him but I just know Blanc will recall him , and frankly if he does I'll have a hard time rooting for the NT .

11. CoDave

CoDave Member

Apr 3, 2010
    Colorado USA
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Because of one player???

12. N. Platini

N. Platini Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Londres
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Well it's not just one player is it ? Blanc has said from the start he's against the idea of the FFF's sanctioning of players ..

Reading between the lines , it means players like Evra , Anelka , Gallas ect .. can STILL be considered after everything that's happend . The NT is embarrassing . How can I support the NT when the players doesn't give a shit ?

The players involved in the fiasco doesn't even consider themselves to blame . :rolleyes:

13. lefutur

lefutur Member+

Sep 2, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY US
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
  14. AfrcnHrbMan

AfrcnHrbMan Member

Jun 14, 2004
    Philly
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  15. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2010/20101109_132742_les-primes-versees-a-des-oeuvres.html

What a shame. They can't even keep what they are saying. It would be good if they could understand how much they have harmed football by their stupidity.

It's simple, there are more than 200 000 people less who are playing football in a club now compared to 2009. Isn't the number big enough for them to understand what they have done ? They promised to give that money back, and regarding how much they have harmed football it should be given to football.

Excuse me Diarra, you and your teammates earn more than enough money, to give what you were supposed to earn at the WC to football and with the insane salary you have at your club to give money to the poor.

Just keep what you are saying, for once...

16. N. Platini

N. Platini Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Londres
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Anyone read what the latest Anelka had to say about France ?

Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka has launched a blistering attack on his countrymen, claiming the French are bigoted racists.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...aims-French-racist-trouble.html#ixzz17QUzxAhE

Very strange when you realise how many caps he has for France . I guess he had no problems representing a racist nation 60+ times , only until now ... :rolleyes:

Good timing too when he hasn't been included for Chelsea's game in Marseille .

17. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Nicolas Anelka is a spoil brat who grew up in Versailles i really don't like this piece of pi$$! whats funny about the whole story is, no one in France cares about what this piece of pi$$ says

18. AfrcnHrbMan

AfrcnHrbMan Member

Jun 14, 2004
    Philly
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Yea even as a black frenchman, I have no sympthay for his pathetic diatribe. It's not because you're black that people don't like you Nico, it's because you're a cXnt.

19. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    a complete and utter twunt.

20. CoDave

CoDave Member

Apr 3, 2010
    Colorado USA
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Terrible news. Mexes has severely injured ligaments in his knee and will need major surgery. He is expected to be out 5-6 months, meaning he'll miss the qualifying match in June in Belarus and possibly the two matches in early September. As a Roma and France fan, this sucks!!! :(

21. AfrcnHrbMan

AfrcnHrbMan Member

Jun 14, 2004
    Philly
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Tough blow for Mexes, and Roma. And us for that matter. He's been in some good form for Les Bleus...

So Kosiencly or Sakho?

22. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    EASY

Matthieu Delpierre
    ;)

WORLD CLASS CENTER BACK!

second
    SAKHO
    THIRD
    KOSIENCLY

the bad news is MEXES WILL BE OUT FOR 4 Months this man is healthy no stress

23. Nanbawan

Nanbawan Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Haute Bretagne
    Club:
    Stade Rennais FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Logically, it's going to be Sakho I guess. Well, another training period for our central defence, again...

24. Bianconeri13

Bianconeri13 Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    if our FB's are clichy & sagna, i would go with koscielny because they play together they would have a goood understanding of each other. how bad was rami's injury ? i never heard anything about it after seeing him brought off

25. AfrcnHrbMan

AfrcnHrbMan Member

Jun 14, 2004
    Philly
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    He missed the match last week, but apparently the injury isn't too serious. He should be back soon.