LDU Quito, Part 3 (r)

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Clubs' started by Gourcuff_07, Nov 26, 2010.

1. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    not that i know of. why? where are you getting this information from?

2. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    I read about the rumors earlier in the year, then just recently, the Adidas Sponsorships page on Wikipedia says it starts in 2013. Though I'm taking it with a grain of salt. Would be nice though since I think Nacional of Colombia is switching to Nike. Maybe Adidas wants to add another South American club to their group.

3. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    that'd be awesome! I like the work Umbro has done so i will definitely miss them if that's the case. But it could be possible, I heard those rumors earlier in the year as well. I just didn't know about it being official or not. Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

I always wonder why Barcelona and Emelec don't have better sponsors.

4. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    I usually way Wikipedia's rumors 50/50. Sometimes they have been right whereas other times they have been wrong.

5. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    We're first!!! There's no giving up!

viagoal repped this.
  6. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    wooooooooooooooo!

b9d23m89 repped this.
  7. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Liga is looking to sign JC Paredes or Juan madrid!!! Honestly i'll take both! i hope one of these deals goes through.

We could probably work on either one of these guys playing on the left and we'd be fierce through the wings.

8. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    That'd be serious!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Matti53

Matti53 Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Finland
    I hope Liga would continue with Umbro. They make stunning yet simple kits.

10. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yeah I really like the Umbro kits but I thought about it and I guess it wouldn't bother me if Adidas starts making them in 2013 as that Wikipedia site says. All I'm going to say is I want the black away kit back for 2013! Not a fan of the away kit this year

11. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Madrid would be a good addition to Liga. Good on both sides, he get's a chance to maybe showcase himself internationally and Liga obtains the services of a player that can do well in Bauza's system.

12. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think this year we'll see a big revamp with younger players....Especially if Adidias is in...that just means more coverage, and potentially more money.

13. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I sure hope so man. Reasco, Urrutia, De la Cruz, Vera, Ambrossi, and even Norberto Araujo need to take a seat for real. We need players young players in our youth system and also from the campeonato to join our squad. Carlos Feraud, John Narvaez, Jose Madrid, Fernando Leon, Johnny Uchuari, Marcos Caicedo, etc. I'd even like to know if Jefferson Hurtado or Eduardo Morante are a possibility for next season.

Btw, is there anyway to find out if this Adidas rumor is real or not? I'm really interested in knowing.

14. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I don't think Uchuari and Leon are ready to play for a big team like Liga. It's best for them to stay at their respective clubs where they are going to get regular playing time as starters. Maybe in a year or two they might be ready to play on one of the big clubs in Ecuador. I would hate for them to go to Liga or Barcelona and ride bench and never be heard from again.

On the other hand, Feraud and Madrid need to make the jump. They need to join a team that has a good chance of playing Libertadores and Sudamericana on a yearly basis. There is a good chance that Morante will be heading back to Ecuador, his time at U de Chile has been a disaster and a move back to Ecuador might be in store for him. I would love to have him back at Emelec.

15. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Why not? Especially Uchuari. That kid has done exceptionally well just as much or maybe more than Carlos Feraud in the Copa Sudamericana this year. Maybe Liga might not be ready for him if that's what you mean, but he's ready for a bigger club team IMO. I hope Liga's plans are to restructure this team and bring in some young players whether it's from another club or our own youth system. I think Bauza knows as much as everyone else that the time for the REAL big change is in 2013. Our squad has been changing little by little, but I think the complete transition will and should happen from the beginning of the 2013 season. Youth is the key to success in this squad. I hope somehow we can keep Joao Plata or extend the loan.

viagoal repped this.
  16. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ^^ agreed, sir. Well stated.

17. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i don't know how to look at this...either Byron Cano had a really great game or Dominguez sucked big time tonight (1st bad game this season). I just don't know. We're done for the season and this is just irritating. This year was such a fail.

But then again, that second goal Cano scored was just nasty.

18. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    It's time to rebuild the team with younger players.

19. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I HOPE this is true! Liga's going in for Eduardo Morante! AMAZING if it's true.

http://www.futbolecuador.com/stories/publica/31577

Add Jose Madrid to this and we're building a great team. futbolecuador says Liga is after Francisco Rojas (Joao's brother who plays for Manta) and Julio Angulo (D.Cuenca) as well.Francisco Rojas and Julio Angulo are good/ok players but not good enough for Liga. Dumb moves if you ask me. Where's Johnny Uchuari? That kid stated that he wants to play for our team the other day. WAKE UP Esteban Paz!! make the damn move! Morante, Uchuari, Madrid - all to Liga.

Another thing I wanna state is that Jefferson Hurtado will be available in December. His contract with D.Quito ends. We should get both Morante and Jeff Hurtado and get rid of Ezequiel Luna & Elvis Bone. That will open some room for a foreigner who can play as a defensive mid. And I'd sadly let go of Enrique Vera whos time is up in Liga as well. What we urgently need is someone to play along with Hidalgo in the middle. I'd also reconsider keeping Pablo Vitti...that's definitely something to think about. I'm not too sure about him sometimes.

I'd love to see a team like:

Dominguez; J.Hurtado, Morante, Calderon; Madrid, Hidalgo, ____, Echeverria; Uchuari, Plata/Vitti; Bieler

20. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Supposedly the Madrid transfer is a done deal. As is the Francisco Rojas transfer. Take it with a grain of salt because its futbolecuador.com we're talking about here. If you can get Morante too, that's two big additions to the team. It would all go to waste it Bauza still goes with the likes of Reasco, Araujo, ect.

21. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Eduardo Morante to Liga is a done deal according to futbolecuador http://www.futbolecuador.com/stories/publica/31624 !!! Francisco Rojas and Jose Madrid recognized that Liga has reached out an offer and both El Nacional and Jose Madrid find the offer attractive and it's most likely going to happen! Hell yes! Not too sure about Francisco Rojas although he's had a good season. Maybe we can help him develop and reach his potential at Liga, but I would have preferred someone that's on everyones wish list for next season like Johnny Uchuari and Carlos Feraud. The Feraud deal should have gone through last season when he was slowly displaying signs of good talent, but Liga stalled. Daniel Samaniego isn't a bad option either, but I think we need to build this team with guys 23 and younger. I hope we get one other great defender- my wish list includes: Jefferson Hurtado, Fernando Leon, John Narvaez (the latter two being more than a push and less probable). If Esteban Paz plays his cards right and moves fast, he'll reach out to Jefferson Hurtado who will be available once the season is over. We're making the correct moves but we got LOTS of work to do and MANY more players to sign and mix with the young players that will be promoted from the formativas next season.

WELCOME TO LIGA EDUARDO!! We're gonna bring this beast ass defender back to the NT! I always said him and Erazo were solid ass defenders that can carry the weight of playing on a NT.

22. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Since when does any player from liga help the NT? Massive failure from any player from Liga going internationally. Even the foreigners leaving Liga are complete failures. Hope they win something at liga because their internationa careers are over.

23. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    since when? remind me how many players from Liga (or who had great runs and made a name for themselves at Liga such as Carlos Tenorio and Ulises de La Cruz) were a part of the 2006 World cup squad- our most successful run at international level.

and Eduardo Morante is one of our best defenders when he's healthy and there's no denying that. if you wanna bring up "oh he failed at U de Chile" it's because he was injured half the time he was there. I'm pretty sure Jairo Campos wouldn't be starting with Erazo if Eduardo Morante didn't start the year with an injury. Morante's last game was against Peru in the Qualifiers and it was a solid performance. i'd be more worried with that argentine defense lol lookin like they got oil on the bottom of their cleats.

24. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    That's It? Out of all those titles and players you claim those two players? And Ulises was already a self made Professional by the time he went to Liga and it not a product of Liga. Carlos tenorio ended up where exactly? All he did was open the door to other ecuas going to the middle east. I never said mortante was bad or he failed. I said his International career is over by that wonderful record that Liga has on Selling players abroad. Start bringing up your own Players and start working in the Youth Programs. What argentine defense are you talking about? Araujo? I agree.