LDU Quito, Part 3 (r)

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Clubs' started by Gourcuff_07, Nov 26, 2010.

1. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ^ look at this guy LOL "if it were more important". I didn't know Barcelona stopped caring about winning every tournament. I guess that's why they win everything they participate in every year,

2. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    I didn't say they stopped caring. They just didn't care as much as they would if it were a CL KO tie. There's a difference.

merry xmas

3. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    you call El Nacional, National. and call Liga De Quito, Quito. Are you Ecuadorean? or liga fan? cuz Liga is definitely not referred to as Quito. The team that is referred to as Quito is Deportivo Quito. lol your hilarious and so unfamiliar with the continents futbol competitions and especially anything Ecuador related.

Merry Xmas

4. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    Pues en castellano, es Nacional. Pero no en ingles.

Ojala que la Liga Deportiva Universitaria de Quito califica para la Copa Libertadores de America 2013. Sin tener que escoger entre la Copa Sudamericana y el 3er lugar al fin del año.

feliz navidad

5. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Miller Bolanos will be going to Chivas USA. For sure my one of my favorites, if not my favorite, that i've seen in Liga in the last 3 years out of the upcoming young talents the country has. I'm really disappointed that injuries and lack of discipline didn't allow him to have a consistent season during his time in Liga, but when he was at 100% his talent was undeniable and admirable. I really enjoyed watching him play. He'll be tough to replace because i have that fond memory of last year's campeonato Final, as well as other international games he had with us where he was of major help to the team.

Good luck Miller and I hope you can one day return to Liga.

6. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I read it's just a 6 month loan.

7. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    That kid can straight up ball...in practices I could always hear that he had no ceiling of development, so I hope that in a new environment and isolated from the distractions he had in Ecuador, he can develop his professional attitude and focus on getting better. I think he'll make a great impact for Chivas...if he could be the stand-out guy in Liga, he can definitely do it in the MLS. I'll see if I can get a hold of him when he arrives stateside.

8. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    loooks like im gonna be catching a few MLS games this year. It will be my first time. lol but i think he'll be just fine here and hope it's his ticket somewhere better.

9. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Segundo Castillo might come to Liga. THERE WE GO BABY!! If we get him and Quiroz, keep Luis Bolanos, add in a young right wing (Enner Valencia PLEASE), and go for Salgueiro (assuming Barcos leaves), it's game over for everybody. We need to work on promoting defenders, hopefully this kid Galo Corozo steps his game up and we get 1 good center back thats a foreigner. I'm crossing my fingers for Segundo Castillo, this is awesome news. that center defensive mid would be beast.

10. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I see this as a long shot. It would be a good move on Liga's part but I doubt Pachuca are eager to sell him. He played well with them this past season and has appeared in all of their pre season games as a starter so far...time will tell

11. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yeah it'll be a tough proposition...Plus, I know Pachuca would want a high transfer fee for him....if they'll even go for that. It might just be an expensive loan option. If it happens, Jesus, it'd be a brutal defensive midfield duo- NT caliber. Adding the Paraguayan defender and Salgueiro would be insane. All of this stuff is possible if and only if Barcos gets sold. If he stays, great, but if he leaves, management will have enough to re-invest in other players and in youth development...and hopefully seek to expand its brand/image across the region.

12. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i'm aware they aren't trying to sell him. Liga's trying to get Castillo on loan. It would be great for this year.

13. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think Barcos is as good as gone, he's a great player and I think that Liga will get offered a good amount of money for his services, a sum they wont turn down, and like you said they can use the money to improve the team.

14. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    right now I just heard Segundo Castillo isn't coming to Liga and has another 6 months with Pachuca and they have an option to buy after that. And Luis Bolanos is a step away from going to Brazil, he wants to stay in Liga but Grupo Sonda is incharge of his future. I hope for his sake he doesn't end up in Brazil, he's definitely not ready for it he'll end up benched. Giovanni Caicedo doesn't know where he's going, Liga hasn't said anything about trying to keep him for next year. I hope we keep Luis Bolanos cuz if he gets serious and gets in top form he'll be awesome. What we really need to do is find central defenders, i'm guessing it will be the position I'll be worried about for next season.

15. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think we're bringing in a foreigner to fill that position.

16. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think we're bringing in a foreigner to fill that position.

17. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    who's this center back Ezequiel Luna that i'm hearing about? All I know is he might be coming to Liga from Tenerife. I'm hearing good things about him, but I haven't ever seen him play. Anyone care to feed me some info?

18. Matti53

Matti53 Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Finland
    According to quick wikipedia scouting he isn't very tall. Only 1.78cm...that's not much for a center back. Maybe he could play on the right where Guagua played (who isn't very tall either, but good in the air).

19. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH-I9bF2L_E&feature=related"]Pedro Pablo Perlaza descubridor de Antonio Valencia - YouTube[/ame]

just wanted to post this vid up here. It's mostly about Valencia, but supposedly Miller Bolanos was a right back earlier in his career. And i had no idea Fidel Martinez and Gio Nazareno did their youth divisions in Lago Agrio. I just knew about the Bolanos brothers and Valencia being from there.

3:45 mark

20. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    nice vid, dude!

21. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Carlos Tenorio is not staying in Liga (Liga did not have the money to meet his needs). He's either going to Al Nassr or Vasco Da Gama now. We are more screwed than last year in the striker position. Walter Calderon is not gonna be playing in Liga either. Liga should try to get Victor Estupinan back. Last i heard he was looking for a team to play in Ecaudor and Emelec and El Nacional were interested. Of course this interest died out b/c Emelec got Marlon De Jesus and Figueroa and El Nacional got Govea and Anangono renewed his contract.

And Barcos might leave so we are officially screwed if he does. We need to move up some of the younger kids this year desperately.

I think we are stupid for loaning out Joao Plata and not taking him back. This team needs more youth and yet we also let Miller go out on a loan- he's definitely never coming back either. And we got rid of Luis Batioja who is playing for El Nacional. Smh what are we doing...

22. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What can you tell me about Miller Bolanos?

23. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    on the field: He's an amazing player. One of my favorites in the last few years that has come to Liga. He's a an intelligent baller. He plays as an attacking midfielder, so you'll see him attack from the right, left, middle, every where. Plays really well collectively and can change a game. He's got a really nice long shot and is really great at creating spaces for his teammates. I predict he'll be a favorite in Chivas USA.

off the field: He does have disciplinary issues. From what I hear, he didn't have a great childhood. The only reason he's leaving Liga is because he needs to get away from Ecuador and mature on his own. Or else he wouldn't have been desperately loaned out to the MLS, he deserves a much more competitive league. The crowd he hangs out with and his surroundings aren't the best in Ecuador. I take it he gives in to peer pressure. Hopefully being away from home allows him to mature.

All i can say is I'm disappointed he had to leave. He's a great baller.

24. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What's that old Saying? You can get the "Person" Out of the Ghetto but not the Ghetto out of the person. Here we have a ghetto baby who had disciplinary problems in both Quito and Guayaquil which are two different societies. How is he going to Handle Los Angeles? If joins MS13 and starts gangbanging, It would not surprise me.

P.S. His brother Alex "KILLED" someone while driving Drunk.

25. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Cypress Hill.