Lazio Transfer rumours

Discussion in 'Lazio' started by Catfish, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  2. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    strange development....starter at lazio or bench warmer at milan?

Giannichedda chose to sit on the bench at juve when faced with the same dilemna, sometimes its down to money.

3. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    You said it. He can pretend in his sad little universe that he is the reason for Milan's success...yeah right.

4. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  5. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  6. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    what are you talking about? The 35 yo is Couto, who is signing for Parma. Ballotta is a 3rd string keeper, likely brought in to become GK coach next yr and worth with highly touted young keeper Santarelli in the meantime. Tho if he did play he'd break Zoff's record for oldest keeper.

In better news it appears Dellas has chosen Lazio, but we want to send Piccolo out on loan (the player refuses torino for some reason).

7. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    so Muzzi leaves to goto Torino, he still has enough left in the tank to play well in serie b.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep9i.html

there was talk of Sereni to Treviso on loan but his wages were too high. Also, it doesnt seem any of the teams given the extra mercato week took Piccolo from Lazio...and Rossi had been saying he didnt want to add Dellas without removing a CB first.

8. destekke

destekke New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    How is Mudingayi doing ?
    he didn't even get a starting spot at AA Gent ,
    so it was quite a shock to see him in the belgian national team,
    but even a bigger shock to see him at lazio.
    Does he play much ?

9. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    well he was pretty young at Gent and did start often for Torino as they "won" promotion out of serie b last season. He was not eligible to play the first 2 rounds due to a suspension from last yr and hasnt played yet.

Lazio is now weak at defensive midfield so he'll get a shot soon and if he's even decent will play often.

10. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    dunno if this is the right tread to post this but

“Matteo will currently earn £1.7m net for the remaining two years of his contract and Lazio are offering £447,000 per season until 2010,” added his agent. “We cannot accept these figures for a player of his calibre.”

thats serenis agent talking. ive never heard an agent talk details like that about an ongoing contract negotiation. kudos to him.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/oct8c.html

11. uppsala

uppsala New Member

Apr 18, 2005
    Sweden
  12. uppsala

uppsala New Member

Apr 18, 2005
    Sweden
  13. forza91lazio

forza91lazio New Member

Nov 27, 2005
    england
    As Long As Di Cannio Dont Leave Even Thow He Is Lazio Through And Through

Forza Laziooooooooooooo

14. uppsala

uppsala New Member

Apr 18, 2005
    Sweden
    NON MOLLARE MAI!
    FORZA DI CANIO
    FORZA LA GRANDE LAZIo

15. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  16. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Re: Scudetto here we come!!

Any of you put much stock into Liverani maybe moving wanting to, at some point, play for Napoli? Liverani's a Roman homeboy, isn't he?

17. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls

I saw a story over the weekend of him saying a dream would be to help Napoli back to prominence...I've always thought he'd actually end up with Cosmi again, this time in Udinese. He's roman, and become our most irrreplaceable player. Now I think he and Cesar will stay as Lotito has to do something to stave off the fans that hate him.

18. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite

I can't imagine he'll do that any time soon. Hard to restore a club to prominence when they're in lower reaches of Italian football.

19. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls

yeah I think Liverani is just looking for some bargaining power. Apparently he's haggling over salary with Lotito. A promoted-to-serie-B Napoli could offer a high wage than Lazio next summer.

20. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite

Provided they get promoted, of course. At this point, that's not high on my list of concerns. I just want to finish the season above Roma and perhaps sneak into a UEFA Cup spot.

21. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    so Lazio has agreed a deal with Genoa to buy the other half of Behrami for a couple more million and a youth player.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/dec29f.html

They have an option to buy Cribari at the end of the season from Udinese, while Pandev is now 50% owned by Udinese (from the pizarro deal with inter). These are the next 2 I'd concentrate on as building blocks for the team. Liverani is set to re-up as well.

Cesar appears set to goto Inter....I've seen in some place that its for a small amount of cash, othes have Kily Gonzalez included on loan. I dont think Lotito has handled this well but I also dont think Cesar is worth giving a new contract to after many ghostly showings.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/dec29a.html