Lazio Transfer rumours

Discussion in 'Lazio' started by Catfish, Apr 7, 2005.

1. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Cribari and Belleri both official from Udinese:

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul8e.html

Cribari is a pretty good player, I imagine he competes with Lequi and Piccolo for a starting role in the center of defense. Rossi has ruled out a move for Dellas, but it appears Parma will allow Siviglia to stay at Lazio on a free...

Belleri will likely serve as backup to wingbacks Zauri and Oddo if they feel 17yo prodigy De Silvestri isnt ready.

2. Regency

Regency Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Toronto
  3. Regency

Regency Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Toronto
  4. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    heres a good roundup of todays rumors:

Once the Vieira to juve thing is done, Blasi would move to Lazio on loan. Now that Pizarro is out of Udinese, a Pinzi-Liverani swap is possible..

To me if the central midfielders are Blasi, Baronio, Pinzi and Dabo thats excellent. Bests its been in several seasons.

Tare looks set, Muzzi to Bologna seems the swap there. End of the story says Lotito wants to ink either vet Couto or Siviglia to compliment the young defenders..

http://ilmessaggero.caltanet.it/vie...01_NAZIONALE&npag=31&file=C.xml&type=STANDARD

5. Regency

Regency Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Toronto
    Part of the Pizarro deal was Inter selling their 50% stake in Pandev, so do you think Udinese might propose their 50% stake of Pandev for Liverani instead of Pinzi?

6. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  7. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    I'm split on the Oddo thing, I think if Belleri can hold the fort down for a while and 17 yo De Silvestri is a rising star than moving Oddo is fine.

A possible swap with Blasi here?:
    http://sports.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/200529/cmc_85205.html

He's certainly a cut above Dabo and Firmani...I've long felt that the best protection for a suspect defense is a destroyer like Giannichedda and Simeone were in midfield...Blasi could be that guy.

But we have decent players in the middle, I'd rather sell Oddo and buy a young right wing midfielder where we have no talent at all.

8. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
  9. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I read about that rumoured trade involving Oddo and Blasi on UEFA's website.

10. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
  11. Regency

Regency Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Toronto
    He was born in Kosovo but from what I have read his primary nationality right now is Swiss. He is an attacking midfielder who plays wide most of the time. He is supposed to have a bright future but that remains to be seen.

12. Regency

Regency Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Toronto
  13. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Getting Behrami is quite the move, he is thought of as a top right wing midfielder prospect. Taking his medical in Rome today. Lazio is paying cash for Verona's half and will eventually pay Genoa (cash + Dabo) for their half depending on if they are allowed in serie a.

All of a sudden a midfield of Cesar, Blasi, Liverani (or Baronio) and Behrami looks pretty good.

here is more on the Oddo for Blasi/Birindelli swap.
    http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul25b.html

my fear is when you deal with moggi you get screwed usually. If Oddo is going full ownership they better get Blasi's full ownership or 50/50 each or straight loan each....I guess Birindelli and Belleri would battle for the RB position.

14. Stefano_Fiore

Stefano_Fiore New Member

Jul 6, 2004
    We Got 50% Of Behrami Baby!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooo

15. Regency

Regency Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Toronto
    Hopefully, Behrami lives up to his potential because he could be a great addition for this club.

16. Regency

Regency Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Toronto
  17. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    :) Speaking of the newest member to our forum, I've always hoped Fiore might be back.....................

18. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    things have slowed with Juve on the Blasi/Oddo front. Apparently they are trying to get C Zanetti as cover (because you can never have enough top class backups midfielders)...

I really like this team if Blasi can be brought in as additions like Tare and Cribari aren't glamourous but fill big needs...if Cesar wakes up this yr and Behrami is the real deal theres finally promise.

19. Regency

Regency Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Toronto
  20. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Kosowski is a wide midfielder, I vaguely remember him from a uefa cup match yrs ago. Could be handy if Cesar never gets back his form.

a little roundup of the latest rumours...it seems Lotito is trying to take advantage of the plight of genoa and bring Parisi to Lazio as a left back and move Zauri over to the right side. Also from Torino midfielder Mudingayi.

Less exciting names include defensive midfielder Bolano from Parma, as well as Siviglia's return and young striker Rosina. A pair from Perugia are rumored.

http://www.iltempo.it/approfondimenti/index.aspx?id=744544

nothing on the oddo-blasi swap...tho juve continues to push for C Zanetti so hopefully that leaves them ready to move Blasi out.

21. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    Rosina's skills have really impressed me in the past with the U-21s. I was surprised when Parma loaned him to Verona last year.

22. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    I believe he is out of contract but Lazio would still owe Parma something cause he's underage.

Todays rumors are Dellas on a free...and if anyone saw Lequi or Sannibale try to play center back against OM thats a clear upgrade. Also young defender Standardo from Perugia.

Lazio still covets Blasi, while contacting Ternana about winger Jiminez potentially with the idea of moving Behrami to the center mid position (with Liverani now out a month to injury).

http://www.iltempo.it/approfondimenti/index.aspx?id=747008

23. Regency

Regency Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Toronto