Lahmest thread title ever....Other Teams Thread[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by halamadrid00, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Isla would've been a good squad player here. I thought Juve had Giroud on their radar?

2. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Giroud looks like he is set for Arsenal.

3. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Guti to West Ham? :eek: I love it, make it happen Hammers! :D

4. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    ^Guti and big Sam would be lethal :D

5. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    So RVP, Giroud and Prince Poldi running riot at the Emirates? Me likey :laugh:

6. ambro

ambro Member

Dec 9, 2011
    USA
    I don't really have a problem with Juve or Bayern or any other team for that matter. The only team I have a problem with currently is Barca. It's just interesting to point out that Juve is making some good transfers, especially as they are still in "recovery mode" from the Calciopoli scandal.
    Would be interesting, especially to see how Wenger would plan to utilize all of them and make them all happy. I've a feeling that RVP is out of there though, probably because he'll be offered twice the contract he would be offered at Arsenal, no matter where else he would decide to go.

7. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I don't seasonally hate the clubs which hate/rival us. I hate them year round. Juventus can fuuck off right along with Bayern and the customary shit La Liga sides. Mija could not be any greater a hero for sinking those Italians in 98. Every CL they eliminated us afterward has been bitter and their recent misery has only brought me joy.

raven3k and Shay Z repped this.
  8. Lurtz

Lurtz Member

Jul 10, 2005
    Foxboro, MA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Yeah pretty much. I'm a big fan of Quags, Matri, Vucinic, Barzagli... and pretty much have a man crush on Caceres, but I still dislike the club since I' m a RM and Inter supporter. (Inb4 zomg split allegiances)

9. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Whoa whoa whoa, WTF?

10. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    This is pretty much how i feel about Bayern and Juve.

And i don't think Juve's signings have been anything special. Of course their best signings are always the ones you find out about when the next federal investigation starts.

Akramzizou repped this.
  11. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    Robinho is such a whore. I can't wait till he goes to that Chinese club where Anelka went to fulfill his dream of becoming WPOTY.

Hsain85, Saeta Rubia and natenate101 repped this.
  12. ambro

ambro Member

Dec 9, 2011
    USA
    Fair enough, I haven't been a fan of RM (or soccer in general) for more than a few years yet so maybe the hate will grow on me.

13. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Hmm okay.

I can see that.

Decent guy..

Meh, but okay..

what

WHAT

:eek:

I was actually going to ask how long you have been a fan but felt it would probably be taken the wrong way. I completely understand why you don't have that dislike for them yet have the same dislike for current shitclub/rivals. Trust me when I say that Juventus can go fuuck themselves.

Oh and no knock not being the longest storied greatest Madridista ever. Leave that greatesteverest Madridista crap to those more Madridista than thou folk. As long as you come to the white side all past "sins" can be forgiven. :devilish:

Forget that dramaqueen.

Malaga need to eye Clint Dempsey, Ezekiel Garay, Diego (for :ROFLMAO: @ Atleti), etc.

Akramzizou and Umar repped this.
  14. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Caceres is cool, hence why he went to Barca undercover to try and hurt them from the inside. anybody that has seen him play for Barcelona can't possibly dislike him.

Hurray for Robinho to Malaga. Would be super cool in my opinion, and would make Malaga so much more entertaining.

15. ambro

ambro Member

Dec 9, 2011
    USA
    Yeah and it's not even that I've been a fan of another team and switched, just that I hadn't even been a fan of the game or followed it even in the least bit until probably four years ago.

16. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Nothing wrong with that at all. You choose well.

zizou555 repped this.
  17. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Laudrup managing Swansea is going to be interesting.

18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Lothar Matthäus has filmed a reality show, the channel (VOX), pushed the show to 23:15 at night. The Channels program director says it's because the show is simply not good at all.

Lothar's answer:
    "That's dumb. the program director scored an own goal before the game even started. We are showing the world how we are (him and his girlfriend), and we don't care what people think."

As i said a while ago man, life has kicked Matthäus on the floor for quite a while, this guy can't catch a break. Everything he does is a bit of a crap choice. :D

19. zizou555

zizou555 Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Dec 4, 2007
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I do agree with him if its crap, don't air it.but give it a chance people have followed crap before.
    and how do you expect to sell something that you advertise as crap.
    Poor guy,life has not been kind.

20. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    A crap show about Matthäus' crap life has got me more interested.

21. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Liverpool's new third kit...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Excape Goat and -Reivax- repped this.
  22. WhiteBlood

WhiteBlood BigSoccer Supporter

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait
    Hahahaha. Really? :eek:

23. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

Aug 8, 2007
    That's a mock up, but apparently some who have seen it, say it's not far off :ROFLMAO:

24. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    My eyes!!!! Oh sweet Jesus my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!