LAG Tix/Exchange (PM Reply Only) .2

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by KONNECTID, Aug 20, 2008.

1. West Coast Futbol

May 7, 2008
    The Beach
    Looking for tickets to the Goats match on 7/11; anybody have some?

2. eubh223

eubh223 New Member

Feb 4, 2007
    Irvine, CA
    I have one extra ticket to tonight's match. It's in section 132, row A. (front row at midfield)

PM me if interested!

3. propeller74

propeller74 Member

Sep 15, 2008
    LA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have 2 tickets for tonights game vs. RSL. Section 233 Row DD seats 7 & 8.

These are virtually at Midfield and have an unobstructed view. Available for less than 1/2 of face value!! Will do $30 fo the Pair!

Please PM me if interested!

4. DyNaH428

DyNaH428 New Member

Jul 8, 2008
    los angeles, ca
    I have an extra ticket for 2nite's match in section 142, row B, in between the south goal and players' tunnel that i am giving away for free. PM me if interested. i'll be leaving for the game @ 6pm. thanks!

EDIT: ticket gone. thanks!

5. convergecrew

convergecrew New Member

Jan 17, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Giving away 2 Tix to tonites game vs. RSL, FREE!! sec 233, row dd (front row).

PM me and i will email them to you~

6. drjamesincandenza

drjamesincandenza New Member

Oct 6, 2005
    Long Beach
    Tickets to trade/sell for Sounders (15 August)

I'm going to be on holiday on the 15th of August and I have a set of two tickets in row DD, seats 1 and 2, section 234 to trade or sell. This is the front front row of the 2nd level (excepting the handicapped area). Great view, good atmosphere up there.

I'll be willing to sell these for face value ($40, which is much less than you have to pay when ) or trade for tickets in comparable sections of the following matches:

11 July, Chivas (I know this is an away match, but decent tickets would be cool for this)
    19 September: Toronto
    24 October: Earthquakes

or, of course, either the Barça or the Milan matches, but that would be too much to expect, surely.

You can PM me back or, even better, send me an e-mail at james.meacham@gmail.com. I'd rather trade than sell, of course, but either way, just reach out.

Cheers,

James

7. shannonhills

shannonhills Member

Sep 7, 2007
    West Hills, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have one extra ticket to the match against AC Milan. Buyer of this ticket gets to sit next to my hot (but married) girlfriend and her double D's. We'd prefer someone fun, outgoing, beer-drinking and a Beckham fan (no haters, please).

I bought the tickets through a season ticket holder, so I am not looking to make a profit. Face value only.

Ticket is in Section 130, Row V, 4th seat in from the aisle. Price is $80. PM me if interested.

8. tehphil

tehphil Member

Dec 5, 2007
    Colorado
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :eek:

9. Statman

Statman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Picture of said double D's please. :D

10. Geneva

Geneva LA for Life

Feb 5, 2003
    Southern Cal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm seeking a couple of tickets for the Houston game for friends. Inexpensive or even free would be appreciated - I'm not sure about section, I think they would be flexible. PM me! I'm assuming you have tickets, Steve, but I don't remember which section they're in or how much.

11. Galaxy Steve

Galaxy Steve Member

Jun 15, 2007
    PASADENA AREA
    Geneva,
    Yes, I always have tickets! A few games back I was with sitting with Patrick (Trickhog) and he labeled me "The Soccer Enabler!" Patrick is a great observer of the game and of life in general (buy his movie "Pope Dreams"!) I accept that label in the positive definition of the term, my wife and some friends (and their spouses) may disagree about the positive part...Anyway:
    I have 10 tickets left for the Houston game on Sunday, 2 groups of 4 seats and one group of 2, Section 129, face value is $75ea. your price is $25ea. email me to order and I can email the tickets to you from my account. If you order tonight I will include a matching number of tickets to the LA Sol vs. Chicago game tomorrow morning at 10pm.
    Email to:
    slesse@lagalaxyambassadors.com
    Thank you,
    Steve Lesse
    Ambassador
    LA Galaxy

12. mbar

mbar Member+

Apr 30, 1999
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have a couple of tickets for the 4th of July match (gonna be out of town). They are in section 138. I'll sell for $25 each which is a little less then I paid for them.

PM if interested.

13. Geneva

Geneva LA for Life

Feb 5, 2003
    Southern Cal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Steve - thank you! I was pretty sure I could count on you. I have emailed you for 2 tickets. And I have 'Pope Dreams' in hand - but I haven't watched it yet. Maybe this weekend, or 4th of July I'll crank up ye old DVD.

14. eubh223

eubh223 New Member

Feb 4, 2007
    Irvine, CA
    I've got two tickets for tonight's game - short notice, i know - but I can e-mail them to the first person who wants them. Great location!

15. NITRIK

NITRIK New Member

Apr 11, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    1 free ticket for tonight pick up is in hawaiian gardens sorry not an e-ticket

16. kungfusoccer

kungfusoccer Member

Oct 13, 2007
    Redlands/138
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1 need 1 ticket for tonight for my son's GF. Email to cdrisk@aol.com if you have em.

17. kungfusoccer

kungfusoccer Member

Oct 13, 2007
    Redlands/138
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm about to leave for the game. Anyone w/an extra? cdrisk@aol.com

18. kungfusoccer

kungfusoccer Member

Oct 13, 2007
    Redlands/138
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  19. kungfusoccer

kungfusoccer Member

Oct 13, 2007
    Redlands/138
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ok, i'm gone. Don't waste a ticket.

20. mbar

mbar Member+

Apr 30, 1999
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Two tickets in 138 available for the 4th of July game. I won't be able to make it.

If interested I'll sell them for $20 each and email upon receipt of payment via PayPal.

21. Galaxy Steve

Galaxy Steve Member

Jun 15, 2007
    PASADENA AREA
    Please buy mbar's tickets first as they are a really good deal!
    After mbar's are gone I have a great deal for you:
    I (the soccer enabler/pimp) have obtained a bunch of tickets in section 117, Northwest corner, not only are these great seats to view the game from they are THE BEST seats for viewing the fireworks from after the game, you don't even have to turn your head to watch! They are also close to the Kettle Corn stand (second best food item in the HDC after the fish and chips that they won't serve :mad:)
    Face value of the seats is $50ea BigSoccer price is buy one get one ($25ea but you have to buy even numbers from me).Please send me an email to order:
    slesse@lagalaxyambassadors.com
    or
    stevelesse@aol.com

Thank you!
    Go Galaxy!
    Steve Lesse
    Ambassador
    LA Galaxy

Team is now on (tied for) our longest regular season win streak in over a year!

22. DyNaH428

DyNaH428 New Member

Jul 8, 2008
    los angeles, ca
    oh nooooo!!! i've heard so much about this that i was looking forward to trying. why won't they serve the fish and chips anymore? :(

23. PuroFAS

PuroFAS Member

Oct 16, 2007
    Huntington Beach
    I've got 4th of July ticket in the Riot Squad section I'd like to trade for any other game or sell for $30.00.

24. Topper

Topper BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 19, 1999
    SoCal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have 2 great seats in 134 for july 4th. $20 each by paypal and I will email to you.

$85 face value per ticket.

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Topper

:D :D :D

25. mbar

mbar Member+

Apr 30, 1999
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OK, I'm lowering my price.

I have 2 tickets for the 4th of July match located in section 138.

$30 for both.

PM if interested.