La Lista Negra

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Deleted USer, Sep 5, 2004.

1. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Este forito sera utlizado para nombrar a los extranjeros que nomas vienen a robar dinero y que dicen babosada tras babosada.

2. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/story?id=261255

Quien es este inche pvto para opinar sobre quien deberia de estar en la seleccion Mexicana? El no tiene el derecho de opinar. Si fuera por mi, lo mandaria a su ******** pais para que se muera de hambre ganando cacahuates

3. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    :)

Lista Negra:

Gaitan, Silvera, Zinha (too late), Alex

I hate them.

If you're going to call up these pricks Gaitan and Zinha, why not call up Blanco instead?

Que mam.

4. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    agree. as for Cristante, he can go fu<k himself that prick. i never liked the guy.

5. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Daniel Brailovsky. The guy not only ran away like a little girl becuase of the Mexican Earthquake and then went to Israel. Now the guy is in Super Estadio and sucks at it and is always being a smug argentinean, defending everything Lavolpe does.

6. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    The biggest a-hole is alex, followed closely by Cristante

7. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
  8. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I also want to add Televisa to the List :

They bring in the most Mercs to the MFL :(

9. nergserg

nergserg Member

Jan 15, 2004
    SoCal
    Based on RDL's criteria (futbol fraud and bad-mouthing), why would Gaitan, Silvera, and Zinha be on the list? I think futbolistically they have delivered with their respective teams. Have they been smack talking or what? Just curious.

Please add Bebeto to the list when he was with Neza for both criteria. Diego Alonso with Pumas also is sub-performing futbol wise this year, but I can see that he is trying. That Colombian midfielder (Molina?) that Morelia brought over was also a serious bust. I really thought that guy was going to develop into an awesome player based on his Copa America exploits.

One other thing, you cannot blame extranjeros for taking the cash being offered to them by MFL teams. The blame lies squarely on MFL team execs for being crabs and not scouting a player correctly, but you can blame a player for not performing to expectations and being a bad teamate.

10. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

He won't even make a comment aside from they're good friends.

11. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Is that VS' attempt at getting at me... ahhhhhhhhh :D

12. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    one foreigner I cant stand is Fabian Estay. HE is clearly here to rob.

When he was actually good, he only cared about back to Chile to play for his NT and making $$. When he started to under perform, thats when I really started to dislike him. I started to dislike him not because he wasnt the player he was before, but his off field antics.

Saying Mexican players are basically a bunch of ************** because they dont unite and dont start Unions. Saying things like the Mexican player is at a disadvantage. Then he starts to criticize the Draft, because he finally was being put on the draft every season because teams just didnt want his sertvices anymore and saying that they need a Union and strike for better treatment? I asked myself this question, "If he really adamant about his posititions, why didnt he say things before when he was Mr. Star?

Thats why i said "FVCK HIM" First of all, I hate unions and things are as bad as he says they are... why not just leave Mexico and go back to Chile or another South American league where thier administrative abilities are superb???? Why just take it and take a higher pay in a 2nd division club in Mexico rather than going to a Colo Colo or Catolica??

Alex Aguinaga... also pissed me off towards the ends. He basically turned into en Estay

13. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara

I just call a Spade a Spade :)

Who hires the most foreigners players/coaches ?

Who pays them the most ? and who puts them in high positions ?

14. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    dont bitch at America... bitch at the Queretaros, Irapuatos, Celayas, Tolucas, etc for bringing in foreigners that are not even worth a damn

15. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I never mentioned America :)

feeling guilty eh fruitcake :D

16. el mofles

el mofles Member

May 16, 2001
    RC Mongolian BBQ
    Club:
    Birmingham City LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The list seemed to grow at an exponential rate when they changed to short seasons. but I remember on Pumas, Zermatten he head butts the ref two games into the season and lose him for the rest of the year. Now he's in Peru although it seems with better luck.

Also the infamous Croatian experiment at Puebla even though Zdenko Muf turned out alright.

17. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    :D

I do agree with VS on the America bit.

That crap is annoying.

Piojo? Djalminha? Saja? EL CABEZON?

Sure, Piojo can teach a young player a thing or two, but why not bring in a relevant star?

I'm just saying. If it's for show, then where is it?

God damn people.

Oh well, Memo's starting this week!

rdl's criteria for blacklisting players is punctual. Gaitan and Alex would be fraudulent by suiting up in our jersey. You can clearly see this in Gaitan's case by remembering his desire to be called up by Bielsa.

Let's not argue about "obviously, you'd expect a good argie to be selected for the albiceleste" because these 'obvious' cases are at the same time willing to don our kit. For what, - Second best?

F the police.

18. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I think Piojo and Djalminha siginings were great. But the Saja sigining drives me crazy. America didn´t need a foreigners especially in GK where you have a young mexican prospect. So know you not only block a mexican youngster but you waste a foreigner spot that you could have used on another player and thus you have to waste a substitution if you need more offense. The signing doesn´t make any sense except if you think that Saja used to be GK in San Lorenzo when Ruggeri was there and they are probably friends.

19. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Saja is a waste. why couldn't they just have used Martinez while Memo was in Athens?? i just hope that Ochoa will be the full time starter instead of Saja. i think that was America's worse signing for this season.

20. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I want to add Club America's directiva to the "Lista Negra" for being Cangrejos and bending over to foreign players and coaches. This season they went against RDL's creed and settled for less. They went and brought a coach that has not acomplished anything to start their rebuilding process, Brilliant. Ruggeri's coaching had Tecos playing like sh'te and he failed in Spain, which i guess was good enough to land a job in Coapa. Welcome to AmeriCrap Cabezon i hope you have a long and pleasent stay. Next in line for the America Directiva was allowing Ruggeri to bring in one of his boys "Saja" and to keep their talented keeper in the bench, which are the actions of a Cangrejo. I must however give props to Santiago Fernandez for knowing better and abandoning said team..

21. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    I want to add Various Styles to the list as well.

He once said that Chivas did not deserve an inexperienced coach, much less a rookie. This was around the time the greatest coach in the word was hired (Yayo). But why didnt his criteria apply the same for Ruggeri? He didnt mind Riggurri. And doesnt Chivas have a rookie coach NOW? Did not want Yayo, Guzman, but wanted Ruggerri?

But MARK this thread and this dayr because Varriuus Styles BETTER NEVER say that he wants Ruggerri for the national team or for any club in Mexico.

I dont like Ruggeri. He has more experience now than he did when he was with Chivas, but he was not the guy i wanted. I dont hate him, I just hate him being our coach.

22. Don Boppero 3000

Jan 15, 2001
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

I think that's a given, bad move by America. I was watching Super Estadio and they mention that Saja was canidate for the GK postion for Argentina.

23. Don Boppero 3000

Jan 15, 2001
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

I recall all that talk! :D

24. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    So we agree that America's Directiva is the stuff of Cangrejos :D

Now it is quite Lame for RDL to come in here trying to discredit me.. I never said i wanted Ruggeri in Chivas in the first place. El Cabaezon came at a time when la Promotora was selling our talent and bringing in washed up players ready for retirement. We had a Luis Garcia that scored three goals a season, a broken down Pelaez and an Hermosillo on his last legs.. To top it off they were selling our best players. Ramon Ramirez to America !!! Claudio Suarez to Tigres and Arellano to Monterrey, sobs* So we get in Ruggeri a coach that had a decent season at San Lorenzo and he was to work with the "pibes" which Bracamontes had been doing. I did say i didnt want rookie coaches at Chivas but that doesnt mean i prefer a foreigner over a Mexie. I was even skeptical about el Maestro Galindo but he has been doing a great job better then Rugerri, har har.. .

25. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Now it is quite Lame for RDL to come in here trying to discredit me..

I am not discrediting you, You do that all by yourself. I am just pointing out that your criteria is not the same, which makes me question it.

I never said i wanted Ruggeri in Chivas in the first place. El Cabaezon came at a time when la Promotora was selling our talent and bringing in washed up players ready for retirement. We had a Luis Garcia that scored three goals a season, a broken down Pelaez and an Hermosillo on his last legs.. To top it off they were selling our best players. Ramon Ramirez to America !!! Claudio Suarez to Tigres and Arellano to Monterrey, sobs* So we get in Ruggeri a coach that had a decent season at San Lorenzo and he was to work with the "pibes" which Bracamontes had been doing.

Of couse you didnt say you wanted Ruggeri. You possibly could not have known that the front office was contatcing him. But the point is after it became public, you were ALL for it.

I did say i didnt want rookie coaches at Chivas but that doesnt mean i prefer a foreigner over a Mexie. I was even skeptical about el Maestro Galindo but he has been doing a great job better then Rugerri, har har

If you are basing your results off America, thats your problem. But its not like they have been playing all too well either.

Before this turns into a LARGE arguement, I am pointing out something that you told me and now you wish to go back and massage it.

If you are going to say Chivas does not deserve a rookie coach or an inexperience coach, FINE.. you are entitled to believe that. But do not go back on that when it justifies your defense because then you look like a hipocrit.

Now, experience is subjective and open to debate. Who you may think to be experience I may not. There is not a set time frame or set number of games that indicates when a coach is expeirenced. But you did say ROOKIE. And ROOKIE my friend is not open to debate. A rookie is a rookie is a rookie.