La Doce

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by santeroatomico, Apr 25, 2006.

1. The Prophet

The Prophet Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Big P, Texas
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Yes the Barras in South America sit in the worst seats because they usually destroy them during the game.

Family's do not go to games in south america because of the Barras violance.

People die every year in Chile and Argentina and other countries. They throw rocks that the bus of the other team.

its terrible!!!!!!!!

The worst I have seen was in Peru when some guy fired a rocket and hit a kid in the eye and killed him his mom was next to him it was stuck in his eye still burning the worst!!!!!!!!!

2. chapulincolorado

Jul 14, 1999
    McAllen, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The worst I have seen was last year at the Pumas-San Luis game (IIRC) when one kid was about to throw a firecracker (the infamous palomas) and it blew in his mother********ing hand. BOOM! BITCH! It blew off his hand. They showed him in TeleVisa at the hospital. They managed to salvage three fingers and had to amputate two. The kid was like "Ah...that's alright. It's just a couple of fingers in my right-hand. I'm a lefty. I am alright mom." Pendejo!

3. esponjix

esponjix New Member

Apr 25, 2006
    Houston
    Compadre:

Como le hago para ser miembro de la doce??

4. MiguelARodriguez

MiguelARodriguez New Member

May 15, 2006
    Houston
    Like the Bud Light Party zone:D . AEG just doesn't get it.:mad: Hinchadas and Barras are not something fabricated by corporations, it is a community of followers that create them.

5. Yo_soy_rayado5

Jun 16, 2006
    El Norte
    wow who would ever join a barra provided by the directiva?? that is totally beyond its purpose!!:eek: fuerra la doce!!

6. tiura8

tiura8 New Member

May 4, 2006
    Just as grenas barra brava said..the only hispanic or latino group that we know is the one that brings "trapos" bombos" "streamers' "globoss" "cumbia" Y "aguante"to every game. and that is us. And yes, we still trying to come up with a name. I proposed "LA BRIGADA NORTE" OR "THE NORTHERN BRIGATE" but we still have to come up with a decission, since there is many other good names for the hispanic right hand of the Texian Army. We are getting organized, but Texian army will officially hear from us very soon. I am totally in favor of standing with Texian Army, and keep chanting along in English and spanish. But I also believe that both groups should get together before, during and even after the games to be more organized. The more united we are, the better we will stand! that's my two cents.
    VAAAAMOOOOOS
    VAMOOOS HOUSSTOOOONN
    QUE ESTE ANOOOOOOO
    VAMOS A CAMPEONAAAAAARRR

I think I forgot something...

DALLAS SUCKS

7. fordfjord

fordfjord Member

Mar 4, 2004
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nope - you summed it all up quite nicely! :D

8. CeltTexan

CeltTexan Member+

Sep 21, 2000
    Houston, TX USA
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well said amigo. All of us that have hung out after home matches want to have a massive hinchada eventually. For this to occur, and in Houston with our diversity it can and will, a united "Army" that has many faces from many places must stand together. I lack the words to describe how cool it is too see y'all turn down the FO/Budweiser 217 ************ in order to remain collective.

I cannot get out of my head the image of our Houston boys running out to a welcoming Hinchada that has always given them 100% song and voice over many years. Para ellos...el juego...y en vuelta nos daran La Alegria.

De pie hasta la victoria o la muerte!!!!!!

9. vivadynamo

vivadynamo New Member

Jul 20, 2006
    The reason why we, Latinos, need something like "la doce" is because the texian army has racial undertones. Case in point this thread, besides from the games I've been to they seem a lot more rowdy than you boring white folks!!!

10. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town
    in case you didnt know,

we have our "latino" barra already... called El Batallon
    www.elbatallon.com

and we gladly sit in 213 among the texian army

you are more than welcomed to join

11. boomersooner027

May 13, 2004
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas
    Funny that you say that Texian Army has racial undertones and then call the people who started the whole supporters thing in Houston boring white folks....

Sorry not trying to troll here this statement just really pissed me off.

12. newtex

newtex Member+

May 25, 2005
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo

1. Racial undertones in the Texian Army? I really don't get this. I have not seen any evidence of that. How does this thread serve as a case in point?

2. La Doce more rowdy than us boring white folks? Is La Doce even up and running? Not that I've noticed.

13. HTownSoccerGuy

Mar 29, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Wow, some people.
    Texian Army and El Betalion are brothers. We sit together, cheer together, damn we even play soccer together

14. santeroatomico

santeroatomico New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    East End Houston
    Why are we talking about La doce still.

It is clear that NOONE is setting anything up on that section of the stadium.

YO SI LE VOY, LE VOY AL NARANJA.

15. CeltTexan

CeltTexan Member+

Sep 21, 2000
    Houston, TX USA
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

It is unfortunate to see you feel this way.

I can assure you that the Texian Army has ZERO racial undertones. There is no race or color that matters except the color of Orange.

If you are confused on this topic please feel free to send me a private message and I will help you in any way I can.

Also please feel free to write to me in Spanish, English or Portuguese.

There are many websites to go to as well and also many books describing Tejas-Coahilla, Tejas y su gente, the Tejanos like Juan Seguin and the first Vice President of Texas in Lorenzo DeZavallo, the non Anglo and non English speaking Texian immigrants from places like Germany, Poland, Czechoslovakia and Ireland and of course Stepehn F. Austin from Missouri, who was a very proud and loyal Mexican citizen.

And of course the Tejas Estado flags seen here that are very important to understanding what a Army of Texians stands for.

http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/us-alamo.html#2stars

I would like to remind EVERYONE that the actual Texian Army from 1836 was a united group of browns and whites that wanted its D.F. government to remember why Mexico broke away from the governemnt of Madrid en Espanya in the first place. At the core of Tejas legacy is Juan Seguin and Stephen F. Austin...one brown and one white that can never be forgotten for their sacrifice and dedication to the Spirit of Tejas.
    Vivadynamo, that same Spirit is still alive today and continues to be the focal energy for me and why our entire Hinchada is proudly called "La Hinchada Tejana". We defend our families, our culture and our team regardless of what color the opposition is. If Tejas culture is offensive to you than that's on you. My advice is to not fall for what you have been told, yet dig out for your ownself what Tejas has always offered the world. This land seems to have always been a popular place to settle. Kinda like Tex-Mex food....is that a brown invention or is it a white invention...who gives a sh!t it just tastes good!

16. HTownSoccerGuy

Mar 29, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town
    I Agree, The Texian Army And El Batallon, Are United, Heck We Even Get Together For Soccer...

18. we even get our assses drunk together :cool:

19. zolafan

zolafan Member

Aug 10, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ...and get hassled by the cops together too...

20. MissDynamo88

MissDynamo88 New Member

Aug 4, 2006
    Houston
    I think that La Doce would make others that aren't able to speak English...

and whats the drama...
    long as there are tickets being sold and people showing up it should mattter...

21. Ninked

Ninked New Member

Jul 27, 2006
  22. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Re: um.. what is this?

speaking of oxymoron..

23. kcee74

kcee74 New Member

Jul 20, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    So what is the 'special offer code or password' for the La Doce tickets?? (It's what ticketmaster is looking for.)

Hook a sista up!!

24. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Member+

Jun 28, 2002
    Houston
    You'll probably have better luck calling the FO, if you order from them you also avoid the ticketmaster service fees.