Korean Youth Players Abroad

Discussion in 'Korean Players Abroad' started by Sergei Mantis, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsk14

jsk14 Member+

Mar 2, 2010
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I don't think the KFA helped them get in but they are certainly helping them out while they go there.

2. TaegukWarrior

TaegukWarrior Member+

Jan 12, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    That settles everything. Thanks!

3. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Since when did we have a kid playing for the Manchester City U15 team
    [​IMG]

edkwolverines repped this.
  4. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  5. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    HiTaegukWarrior repped this.
  6. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  7. edlee1992

edlee1992 Member+

Apr 3, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    where does he play?

8. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    [​IMG]

Jang, quien al margen de Messi, como todos los niños de La Masia, alucina con las acciones de Iniesta, es un '11' puro. Aunque puede actuar en otras demarcaciones, la de extremo izquierdo es en la que mejor se desenvuelve. Juega siempre pensando en el colectivo y con criterio, y gana con mucha facilidad la línea de fondo tanto a través del regate como de la combinación con paredes. Su mejor cualidad es el centro. Tiene un golpeo privilegiado, medido y potente.

Jang, who apart from Messi, like all children of La Masia, hallucinates with Iniesta actions, is a '11 'pure. While it may act in other areas, the left end is the one that best unfolds. Always play the collective thinking and discerning, and easily wins the baseline through both Dodge and the combination with walls. Its best quality is the center. It has a privileged scrimmage, measured and powerful.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20121...-promesas-fc-barcelona-barca_54352388300.html

HiTaegukWarrior repped this.
  9. Henke

Henke Member

Feb 25, 2008
    La Côte
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    LSW is more Leo (I know, it's sacrilege) than Samuel Eto'O...Such a fantastic talent but it'll be in these next couple of seasons where we will see just how good he really could become

Thiago was born in Italy but could've actually played for Brasil, Italy or Spain...His brother, Rafinha, who is also at La Masia, interestingly enough, has chosen to play for Brasil...Guess it depends but I've seen interviews with his family and they say Brasil ignored Thiago while Spain nurtured him and developed strong bonds with teammates

[​IMG]

Gyeolhee is with Cadet B on the left wing and is a prized recruit, particularly for his work ethic and personality

10. moomoomoo

moomoomoo Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Seongnam Ilhwa manager & K-league legend player Shin Tae-Yong's son is doing a pretty good job in Australia.

DavDavFC and jinseokyang repped this.
  11. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Oh man first Spanish article featuring JGH. Great to know he plays left wing so well and can shoot "accurately and powerfully" (he did score in the first game of the season. LSW scored one too)

12. jsk14

jsk14 Member+

Mar 2, 2010
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

game ended 5-0 for cadete B. cadete A won also 4-0.

13. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    This week, Cadete A lost 1-0 and Cadete B won 4-0. Jang on the scoresheet

14. KyopoOhNo

KyopoOhNo Member+

Aug 3, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I like how Baek Seung Ho and Lee Seung Woo are sitting in the front :thumbsup:

HiTaegukWarrior and Mudang repped this.
  15. nmssis

nmssis Member+

May 21, 2011
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    does that mean anything or that they're shorter than others

16. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    looks like they aged a lot

17. Go Red Devils

Go Red Devils New Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20121...-promesas-fc-barcelona-barca_54352388300.html

Jang, a left end of pure

The Korean tip Cadet B stands for the ease with which reaches the bottom line and good kicking ball in the centers, measured and powerful

He landed a year ago with his compatriot Lee Seung Woo noting the Copa Catalunya, which was held in Korea in December 2010 in Sant Cugat
    Both are Korean, front and acting are very similar physically. But his personality, however, is radically different. If at the time we explained that Seung Woo Lee was outgoing and mischievous (at home came to expel from school), Gyeolhee Jang (Seoul, April 4, 1998) is the opposite: introverted, hardworking and noble. Far left Cadet B, in a few months has earned the affection of everyone at the club, from technicians to educators and employees of La Masia.

Jang landed at Barcelona in August 2011 with Lee. And largely thanks to Lee. Albert Puig, right hand of Guillermo Amor, Lee discovered during a Danone Cup which was played in South Africa. Months later, in December 2010, Lee was the Copa Catalunya, Korea, organized annually by the Penya FC Barcelona Escola Sant Cugat-Soccer Hristo Stoichkov, and invited him to the club a week before traveling to Barcelona to train a few days with those who would be his future colleagues.

But Lee did not travel alone. The head coach of the U-12 Korean club recommended that I try also to three other promises and the club accepted. One of the three was Jang, who offered a high level both in the working sessions in Castelldefels during and after the tournament, in which Lee beat Barca by three goals to two. Jang technical convinced the Catalans and after a trip to Albert Puig to Korea to talk to their parents and Lee, both signed for the club in the summer of 2011.

Adaptation footballing Jang, a left winger who was going great Barca style was much simpler than the staff, hampered by language problems. Last season, his father lived for three months in Barcelona to be at your side in the toughest times. A year after landing, and is practically one in the internal dynamics, and computer studies.

Jang, who apart from Messi, like all children of La Masia, hallucinates with Iniesta actions, is a '11 'pure. While it may act in other areas, the left end is the one that best unfolds. Always play the collective thinking and discerning, and easily wins the baseline through both Dodge and the combination with walls. Its best quality is the center. It has a privileged scrimmage, measured and powerful.
    [Google Translated]

Chingoo repped this.
  18. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    I'm pretty sure that's not Lee Seung Woo. He's in the Cadete B photo.

19. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    i think he means that he likes how BSH is sitting in front of his picture and LSW is sitting in the front in his picture. I don't think it means anything though..

20. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Fixed.

21. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    shoot, didn't realize it was Kyopo who wrote the original post. my bad

22. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    http://www.hsv.de/verein-mitglieder...on-in-suedkorea-zwei-kicker-im-probetraining/

[​IMG]

23. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    [​IMG]

gotta love HSV

24. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Jang Gyeol Hee scored twice, Lee Seung Woo scored a goal off the bench today in a 8-0 win. I think this is Jang's 5th goal in either 3 or 4 games... LSW has two for Cadete B (iirc) and one for Cadete A

Paik also started today.

25. Sons of Thunder

Sons of Thunder Member+

Jun 27, 2009
    NY State of Mind
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Thanks for the updates!