Klinsmann calls 20 to Russia + Joe Gyau and Diskerud

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by AutoPenalti, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Zoidberg

Zoidberg Member+

Jun 23, 2006
    ...and here is a shining example of to much talk being a bad thing.

We have a poster with strong opinions and beliefs who clearly doesn't know much about what he talks.

You have to correct that poster like a kindergartner continually, and if u don't he just goes on happily believing his ignorance is correct if u don't.

It's exhausting and destructive, and paralyzing, not constructive. Welcome to modern day America.

Know how u change it.

Do a little research and learn about something before u speak about it instead of bringing everyone else into your mental quagmire that wastes time and energy.

Que...bland meaningless broad inane response that avoids the point (or simply doesn't get it) posed as anything but in said posters mind. Spursfan...every think of taking a job in our public school systems? U would fit right in.

I saw Wreck It Ralph on Friday and that was more insightful than this.

GVPATS77 repped this.
  2. Marko72

Marko72 Member+

Aug 30, 2005
    New York
    What we're needing most to make Klinsmann's system work consistently is at least one wing with speed to open up what almost always becomes a narrow gridlock right in front of the final third. Mix doesn't provide that element, at Gatt at this point is a more polished professional than Gyau. He plays a simpler game, but he's been more effective to date (and he has about a season's more experience is a big reason why). It's one reason why Eddie Johnson was able to succeed in the last two games, even though half the time he was played out of position on the left wing. He filled a niche that needed filling. Gatt's the right guy out of this roster to fill that niche today.

3. Spursfan1

Spursfan1 Member+

Sep 7, 2010
    Atlanta
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    True. Gyau has struggled to find time on St Pauli but I am hoping Gatt can really show up in this game. He has some dirtiness about his game. He really takes people on and is willing to take risks. its fun to watch even if it is Norway.

Jurgens system? That might be too nice of a phrase for it.

4. Spursfan1

Spursfan1 Member+

Sep 7, 2010
    Atlanta
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    In the marketplace of ideas it is absolutely crucial to communicate reasoned truth. Doing this is not exhausting but absolutely paramount to finding truth.

I will continue to be wrong and be proven wrong over and over again. This is a good thing. It is necessary in the marketplace of ideas to get to truth to have more and more speech.

5. Sam Hamwich

Sam Hamwich Member+

Jul 11, 2006
    wait there's a marketplace for ideas?

I had this one where a dolphin is used as a waiter in my underwater imagination. How much will you pay me for that gem?

Gatt gets the start. More than any player since Landon Donovan, Gatt is most like Landon Donovan.

6. GVPATS77

GVPATS77 Member+

Aug 18, 2008
    Fullerton, CA
    You sound like a first year Philosophy major. Full of shit and completely clueless.

"Marketplace of Ideas". What horseshit.

You don't have discussions and you don't communicate anything that would remotely resemble "reasoned truth".

You spew ignorant nonsense ad infinity, admit that you know less than the people you are arguing with, yet refuse to stop spewing ignorant nonsense.

You have no interest in finding truth. Your only interest is to troll for as long as you possibly can.

7. Spursfan1

Spursfan1 Member+

Sep 7, 2010
    Atlanta
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think you are saying reasoned truth to my assertions. You are.

You are correct in what you are saying. I was wrong about the no tactics. Especially as you explained them.

8. Spursfan1

Spursfan1 Member+

Sep 7, 2010
    Atlanta
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think you are saying reasoned truth to my assertions. You are.

You are correct in what you are saying. I was wrong about the no tactics. Especially as you explained them.

9. Spursfan1

Spursfan1 Member+

Sep 7, 2010
    Atlanta
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The marketplace of ideas is a real concept by the way. it is about having more speech and the truth prevailing. i THINK since you were correct in your assessments that the reasoned truth has prevailed.

10. GVPATS77

GVPATS77 Member+

Aug 18, 2008
    Fullerton, CA
    It shouldn't take multiple pages of you insisting that your ignorance is correct to arrive at the truth. Especially when you consistently concede to multiple posters that you know less than them.

That is why Zoidberg says you act like a kindergartner and your posting habits are destructive and derailing.

I know that you don't have the capacity to understand what he's saying, but its the truth.

11. Spursfan1

Spursfan1 Member+

Sep 7, 2010
    Atlanta
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If I ever said what I was saying was absolutely correct then I was wrong to say that.

I was making assertions.

Sure I am glad to admit that I dont know everything and am not certain of myself. its better to be skeptical and listen to confirmed experts.

At this point I trust Martin more than anyone. He is certainly an expert based on what I have read from him. He is highly accurate over and over again.

You are also very knowledgable. You may be very abrasive and deleterious but honestly you make good valid strong arguments.

12. Tom Collingsworth

Jun 14, 2011
    North Carolina
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yep...