News: Keeper Notes Soccer Show - Every Sunday 10-11AM 1560AM

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by yossarin, Jan 3, 2012.

1. yossarin

yossarin Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    The 04/15 Firkin Soccer Show is up is up.

It's a regional round-up talking San Antonio Scorpions, Austin Azteks, and special guest Ted Brumbaugh from the Houston Aces. We also talk Houston Dynamo 3rd jersey and preview the Houston Dynamo game.

2. Offebacher

Offebacher Member

May 14, 2006
    Houston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Thanks, we really appreciate it.

There was a mix up with Paul D. yesterday, we will have him on a future episode.

3. yossarin

yossarin Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    The 04/22 Firkin Soccer Show is in the books

Rey, Jen, and I talk Dynamo vs Columbus, CCL match of Santos vs MTY, and with former MLS_Insider and owner of TheOffsideRules, Shawn Francis.

Who did *rey* say is the best player in North America and who did Shawn Francis say were the most annoying fans online?

4. brahmafutbol

brahmafutbol Member+

Jan 29, 2006
    East Bernard, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can answer #2, SEATTLE. I forget #1 though.

It was a great show but I was worried that Francis was going to be another of your guests that don't answer their phones. :D

5. yossarin

yossarin Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    04/29/12 Firkin soccer Show is up

Reactions from the Houston Dynamo vs DC United game, MLS Disciplinary Committee discussion & an interview with Gonzo Soccer founcer, former El Tri player & ESPN commentator, Monica Gonzalez

... I'm also hearing that KeeperNotes will have a pair of tickets to give away for the home opener next show

6. yossarin

yossarin Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    On this Sunday's 10-11AM show on 1560 The Game, we will have Andre Hainault in studio to talk all things dynamo. Have a question? Reply here and maybe it gets on-air. We'll also be doing another regional round-up w/ Offebacher.

7. El Naranja

El Naranja Member+

Sep 5, 2006
    Alief
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Andre - Do you think Team Canada will make the Hex in the upcoming WCQ?

And, just for fun, name one thing you do on the road with your bunk mate (whomever that is) that gets under the coach's skin a bit?

8. yossarin

yossarin Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    The 05/06 Firkin Soccer Show is up! We have Houston Dynamo Andre Hainault in studio and a regional round-up with the Texas Dutch Lions and Austin Aztex at Woodforest Bank Stadium from this Saturday.

9. yossarin

yossarin Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    The 5/13 Show is up. We talk about the Dynamo / DCU game, Liguilla, and more

10. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston Member

Apr 8, 2005
    In your head!
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good show.

11. El Naranja

El Naranja Member+

Sep 5, 2006
    Alief
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Agreed. Getting better and better every week.

12. Heft

Heft BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 20, 2011
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I chatted with you very briefly at Woodforest Stadium before this match in the parking lot, and wanted to touch base with you. I went back to the match last Sunday when the Dutch Lions played the Laredo Heat and the Lions had a very good squad that whipped the Heat 2-0. The quality from the Texas Dutch Lions was much better. I'm not sure what the deal is, but I guess the starters were having Visa issues and didn't make the first game against Austin.

13. yossarin

yossarin Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Yes it was nice to meet you too. BTW, we should have 4 tickets to give away for the Dutch Lions via nbrooks on the show.

And we're going to have Darrell Lovel in the studio on the show. He was a great interview last time he was on.

14. Offebacher

Offebacher Member

May 14, 2006
    Houston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think it was a combination of Visa and League Approval in the case of at least the two bigger names like Kolkka and Polak. Will see how it goes but it is nice to see the different Texas teams up close.

15. yossarin

yossarin Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Tune in tomorrow on the Firkin Soccer Show as we'll have MLS & Houston Dynamo writer, Darrell Lovell in studio. Have a comment about the Timbers or the Revolution game? Give us a call on 1560 The Game.

16. yossarin

yossarin Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
  17. brahmafutbol

brahmafutbol Member+

Jan 29, 2006
    East Bernard, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for doing the show. It's a good way to get my Sunday going. Darrell should be a regular.

18. Offebacher

Offebacher Member

May 14, 2006
    Houston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tomorrow Morning 10 to 11 AM we will talk Dynamo vs what's left of the LAG, USA vs Scotland aka the LD Show and Dynamo vs Scorpions with Scorpions President Michael Hitchcock. Firkin Soccer Show will be on the road to SA on Tuesday for the Open Cup Game so look for coverage on Keeper Notes and the usual outlets.

19. yossarin

yossarin Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
  20. Offebacher

Offebacher Member

May 14, 2006
    Houston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Firkin Soccer Show tomorrow morning with "Dr" Dre00, Yossarin and Special Guest Host Bogdan Pasat from What's the Score since some of us are out enroute to the Euro's and the Mexico vs Brasil Game. Topics will be USMNT vs Brasil and Canada, Dynamo vs SA and Valencia, Euro 2012 talk. James Hope from the Crocketteers scheduled to call in and talk about the SA reaction to their USOC Win.

21. yossarin

yossarin Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    The Arkham Asylum, 06/03 Firkin Soccer Show is up!

Dre00 takes the helm and Bogdan Passat joins us in studio to talk US Open Cup, Dynamo vs Scorpions, Dynamo vs Valencia, US vs Brazil, and Euros 2012. We have post-game reactions from Crocketteers President, James Hope

22. El Naranja

El Naranja Member+

Sep 5, 2006
    Alief
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good show even with the small crew. Surprised none of y'all brought up Crevalle's excellent game against Valencia.

And the USOC will get more relevence when teams are held accountable. At least we give more effort than NY

23. ShoelessMan

ShoelessMan In vino veritas!

Jan 25, 2006
    Houston
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    still waiting for my invite...

24. yossarin

yossarin Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    The 06/10 Firkin Soccer show is up

A preview of Houston Dynamo vs Whitecaps. *rey* discusses how the Oscar Boniek Garcia acquisition changes the starting line-up for the better. KeeperNotes, live from Poland w/ a Euro update, and Offebacher provides analysis of the US & Mexico WCQ match-ups

25. yossarin

yossarin Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    This Sunday, our scheduled guest will be current FC Dallas announcer Jonathan Yardley to discuss Dynamo vs FC Dallas, USMNT, Euros and more. The keeper will be back from Poland and we'll have Dre00 on the mic