K-league Transfers & Rumors Thread

Discussion in 'Korean Domestic Leagues' started by Jitevra, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ohhii

Ohhii Member+

Nov 19, 2012
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I don't think the people in Gangneung will notice the switch lol

2. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  3. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Chingoo repped this.
  4. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  5. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    [Official] Kwak Tae-hwi is off to Al Shabab

6. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Did. not. expect.

7. edlee1992

edlee1992 Member+

Apr 3, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    i hate oil money!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop taking our players!!!!!!!!!

8. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Woah..
    Jeonbuk is STACKED this year..

9. shinović89

shinović89 Member+

May 23, 2010
    Liverfail
    GOOD. Let him rot in the hot middle eastern desert just like LJS so we no longer have to deal with his shitty footballing skills on our NT.

10. edlee1992

edlee1992 Member+

Apr 3, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    yea but right now we dont have anyone better. and hong jeong ho is recovering. we need him for atleast the qualifers

11. edlee1992

edlee1992 Member+

Apr 3, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    this may seem random, but how is seo jung jin doing, he kinda impressed me a while back, but i havent heard much of him lately

12. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    He is a Yoon Bitgaram on the wings.

13. edlee1992

edlee1992 Member+

Apr 3, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    sigh that is very disappointing. i had high hopes for him with his above average dribbling skills, passing abilities, and occasional flashes of a goal scoring ability

14. Ohhii

Ohhii Member+

Nov 19, 2012
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Not that bad, and there's no way he'd be ahead of Chung, Kimbo, LKH, LSG... I only watch Suwon when they're against Seoul or when there's nothing on, but i've seen him have some good moments slipping through balls in and being dangerous. WAY more presence than Yoon.

15. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Actually this was coming. During the first week of the K-League transfer season there was an Naver article about potential players that was going to the Middle East/China. A couple of players like Jung In-Whan (Thankfully didn't choose the Middle East or China.) and Kwak Tae-Hwi.

Dude, we have a good number of K-League defenders who are better than him. :confused:

shinović89 repped this.
  16. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    [​IMG]
    Hey, at least Kwaker will be playing along with one of my favorite former FC Seoul player, Server Djeparov. (To this day I will never know why we didn't keep him.)​

17. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    [​IMG]
    Brisbane Roar centre back, Matthew Jurman, has been linked to move to Korea.

[​IMG]
    There currently two trialists at Gyeongnam. The one on the left is Milos Bosancic who has signed for Gyeongnam already. The one in the middle is Stefen Scepovic who has been linked to Busan. The one on the right is the new player who is a centre back for Partizan Belgrade, Sreten Sretenovic. Hopefully this does not mean Luke DeVere is leaving the team. ​

18. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Jurman's a good player. I don't watch many A-League games but I've seen him play few times and always seem like a reliable defender.

19. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Nah man, Luke does not need to worry. He is an Asian Quota so he definitely wont need to worry if three European players come.
    The only reason a CB is being sought from Gyeongnam FC is because Luke is injured, had a surgery and might miss first few weeks of K-classic.

20. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    A few weeks ago I told you guys that Peruvian forward, Andy Pando, was close to signing a deal with a unknown K-League Classic team well the deal fell through the last second and he signed for Segunda Division team UD Las Palmas.

http://www.marca.com/2013/01/18/futbol/futbol_internacional/resto_de_america/1358520238.html

Also Vladimir Jovancic, who was loaned out for the season from Seongnam to Tianjin Teda, has transferred to Tianjin Teda for $300k. Good riddance. :laugh:

http://www.whatsontianjin.com/news-...an-striker-vladimir-jovancic-for-us-300k.html

21. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    [​IMG]
    Busan IPark has signed Montenegrin winger, Zarko Korac, who was playing for the Montenegrin club FK Zeta. He was the top scorer last season with 20 goals in the Montenegrin league.​
    [​IMG]
    Busan midfielder, Matt McKay, is rumored to have signed with a Chinese club. Hopefully this new is false.​

22. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Yoon Sung-hyo has already accomplished so much after coming to Busan ahahahah the season hasnt even started. McKay leaving is going to have so much impact. [BTW, Matty McKay has signed for Chinese team Changchun Yatai, a team he has played in before]
    Now, its up the up-and-coming youngsters to fill in the shoes, like Kim Ji-min....although Busan are looking very gloomy based on their pre-season actions.

23. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Jeonbuk NT

[​IMG]

jinseokyang repped this.
  24. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Jung In-hwan says he rejected a move to Middle East for the World Cup!
    The honor of playing for Jeonbuk (his first pro club) + making the WC squad > money
    Also says he wants to win with the club. One of the main reasons for coming to the club.

[​IMG]

http://sports.news.naver.com/sports...&mod=read&office_id=260&article_id=0000000647

mmm~ Would love to see him make a good partnership with Kim Young-chan and help him out alot.

Team A:
    Kevin Oris​
    Lee Dong Guk​
    Leonardo/Seo Sang Min------------------------------Lee Seung Gi​
    Kim Jung Woo----Jung Hyuk​
    Lee Jae Myung---Jung In Hwan---Kim Young Chan---Lee Kyu Ro​
    Kwon Sun-tae​
    Team B:​
    Kim Shin Young/Kim Hyun​
    Song Jae-hun--------Eninho-------PPark Hee Do​
    Park Sae-jik----Kim Sang Shik​
    Park Won Jae---Lim Yoo Hwan/Shim Woo Yeon---Wilkinson---Jeon Kwang Hwan​
    Choi Eun Sung/Lee Bum Soo​
    For the early part of the season it would probably be difficult to see youngsters like Lee Jae-myung, Kim Young-chan or even Kwon Sun-tae and Lee Kyu-ro as starters. But hopefully as time passes and Jeonbuk start to glue together a team, these guys will be involved. The original Jeonbuk players are starting to be old and their performances are going down; they need new blood.​
    Im also little skeptical at this point as to whether Lee Dong-guk and Kevin will be able to work together. Wouldnt be surprising to see one of those two sacrificed. But at the same time the other two strikers, Kim Shin-young and Kim Hyun are nowhere near ready for starting spot (well Kim Hyun is young but Kim Shin-young is just...)​
    They have bought in few wingers/midfielders so changing formation would be easy. Song Je-hun for me could be a darkhorse in this team. Could be a surprise. Park Hee-do is mainly a sub/super-sub player.​
    For those original Jeonbuk players....Eninho is getting old for me and his performances hasnt been his best (or what we were used to seeing), Seo Sang-min and Park Sae-jik are definitely useful players. Would probably get loads of playing time even with all the signings.​
    Just thinking about it...Jeonbuk have done well brining in good players but how to utilize them and create a best eleven is going to be difficult. Not sure how that Brazilian guy is going to handle this.​

EDIT: Most importantly some of those young players that Jeonbuk have signed with could be a gem. One or two or more of them. (Kim Young-chan is obviously the one I want to succeed).
    At the same time, alot of those original Jeonbuk players could leave - like Shim Woo-yeon or Lim Yoo-hwan or Kwon Sun-tae or someone etc etc etc...

jinseokyang repped this.
  25. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Newly formed Challenegers League team, Hwaseong FC, is in advanced stages of negotiations with Pohang Steeler's key man Hwang Jin-sung.
    As we already know Hwang Jin-sung has to serve his duty next year by playing in Challengers league, so he might opt to just move this year to get ready for it. Pohang Steelers wont be able to hold onto him due to financial problems facing the club (in which all their foreign players will be sold/released and Pohang Steelers will play in the upcoming season with no foreigners).
    There are already talks of no.1 Shin Hwa-yong and Pohang having problems with contract renewal.
    As for Hwang Jin-sung, its going to be lost 2-3 years for him ahead.

http://sports.media.daum.net/soccer...teid=1027&newsid=20130123071609831&p=SpoSeoul