Just Sell Benzema - Real Madrid Winter Transfers, Rumors, Lies & Player Lynching Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by YOUNGSTARS87, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  2. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He dismisses a link he sets up himself. :ROFLMAO:

3. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Starts fire, puts it out.

He's just getting the ball rolling :ROFLMAO:

4. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  5. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    i think it's 100 true that only real and bayern are interesting in him FOR REAL. rumors are saying about chelsea or barca also, but imo it's a lie.

6. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Manolote is an Atleti fan with no clue about Germany and German football.
    Last week he said that we were looking at Klopp to replace Ancelotti, right when Klopp signed a new deal to 2018 with Dortmund.

Dhajj repped this.
  7. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Scouts from Barca & Madrid watch Zivkovic

FC Groning striker made his first appearance in the starting line up at FC Groningen on Sunday. The 17-year-old already scored four times in 12 matches this season.

Source: Voetbal International
    Tuesday, November 5, 2013 06:10

8. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    His father is from Curacao and his mom is a Serbian. Too bad because he is a neat player.

9. plyka

plyka Member+

Sep 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I really don't think this transfer happens and I hope it doesn't. What this team doesn't need is a president who acts like fans playing FIFA '13. This team needs to play together and figure out their strategy. Build up chemistry and come together as a team.

10. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    bayern-fapping cvnt or no bayern-fapping cvnt, I'd gladly sign him.

11. WhiteBlood

WhiteBlood BigSoccer Supporter

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait
    I'd take Suarez first, if not then gladly Lewa.

12. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #112 4x4s, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
    We have only one striker that the coach is ready to take serious (Benzema). If it takes the pressure of a transfer fee to get them to rotate that position, then that's what will have to happen.

Lewandowski:

"I will make my decision next year. Right now, i will only focus on Dortmund, so other teams don't even need to try and get in contact with me".

He's off to Bayern. It's funny because he says he wants to make "new experiences".

13. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If possible,get us Falcao Perez :D Here's a chance to redeem yourself from the Ozil blunder.

temesgen and 4x4s repped this.
  14. RealFranco22

RealFranco22 Red Card

Oct 26, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    For me, the clear target would be Suarez... He may be controversial at times but he's the type of workhorse that we need up front and he's lethal!

Benzema had his chances and he's just lazy as f@#&!

Lewa is not Madrid material imo.

anticule repped this.
  15. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    I wouldn't take Lewandowski even if he paid us 40 mil just to sign him! I reckon he's even bigger cu.nt then Suarez, just in another way..

16. izzzy

izzzy Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Croatia
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Sell Benz... and buy Mandzukic... he's still cheap... :D

17. plyka

plyka Member+

Sep 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    There is Morata and Jese. I think this team's fans are worse than Perez, always looking for the brand new toy. It's great to go out and spend money for a great brand new player --only if you do not have other alternatives. This team has great talent in Benz, Morata and Jese. Yet throw them on the trash heap, you could only get serious money for Benz --and buy another brand new player, who in 1-2 years everyone here will be looking to get rid of, so they can buy the new toy...and the cycle continues.

The most exciting part of the year for a lot of Madrid fans is the transfer season. That's why there is one up and running now, at the beginning of November and it's oen of the most popular threads, lol.

18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Then go support an other team. Those players that you criticize others of asking for brought you here. Without them, you'd be supporting somebody else.

19. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If Benzema was doing his job consistently, we would not have been asking for a striker since October.

20. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Don't be over sensitive.
    Benzema has been here for 4 seasons and yet he had only 1 season where he converted the ''great talent''; the season where we won the league. Other than that he has been quite average when it comes to scoring goals and therefore Perez and the fans have all the right to replace him with a ''brand new'' player. This is the season where he gets a final chance. If he doesn't play as good as he did 2 seasons ago then he will most likely be sold.

21. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005

A great truth was spoken that day.

22. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    We have Jese and Morata why the ******** would we need Suarez, Aguero, Lewandowski or ********ing anyone else?

temesgen, MiamiNative0722 and Hendrix22 repped this.
  23. Don Nino El Dios

Don Nino El Dios Proud to be White

Mar 30, 2008
    La Casa Blanca
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #123 Don Nino El Dios, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
    Let the record show that I've been saying it for at least the summer. He's the guy, the Bernabéu will love him, and I think he really wants to be here. He'll die for the shirt.

Suarez is the anti-Benzema.

24. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    I despise suarez and I honestly don't care how many goals he scores I don't want him here. If he somehow manages to have a couple clean seasons without any controversy then I'd look at it again but for me his character doesn't fit with this club.

ozil_express repped this.
  25. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    I love Isco, I wanted him here before we signed him but I don't like him in that pairing, for me it isn't strong enough defensively. Perhaps against some teams it would work but week in and out IMO it wouldn't work. Ancelotti has to figure out how to include Isco in the team, he's done it before with AC Milan so hopefully he'll do it again. Isco has some work to do too, he has to link up with his team better.