Just Sell Benzema - Real Madrid Winter Transfers, Rumors, Lies & Player Lynching Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by YOUNGSTARS87, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Because Suarez is playing in the league with the most inflated transfer market in the world.

Dhajj repped this.
  2. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think we'll go for Suarez next summer. Winter transfers are generally more difficult and definitely more inflated.

3. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    I remember when we all about had a coronary when we spent 20 ME for Roger during a January transfer window, we overpaid! I know people describe him as limited but how times have changed eh? 20 ME for a player like him now would be a bargain.

4. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    very funny to see how almost the entire forum has changed their view about Suarez.

5. Thuthuka10

Thuthuka10 New Member

Oct 27, 2013
    Johannesburg
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    South Africa
    we won't go for Suarez on January that's for sure, Perez is going to hold out until next summer to bid for Falcao and if that fails then we'll go for Suarez. anyway, we should play Jese and Morata more rather than buy Suarez for 50m +.

And Falcao would probably cost around 60m + considering how much Monaco paid to buy him (50m), they wouldn't let him go for the same price.

6. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Any of Suarez, Lewa, or Falcao are fine by me. Even someone else will do as long as they are consistent, work hard up front and can lead the line, and will get you about 20 goals a season. Notice how Benzema does none of these things.

Chinky24 repped this.
  7. fanrealclub

fanrealclub Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    yes if we sell kedira , I thimk we should buy Ilkay Gündogan , or vidal to create a double pivot with illara . At time modric and isco will rorate for role of AM . We are lacking a physical players in middile field to play with illara . Ancelotti 's plan seem to give illara role of alonso . In fact we are playing with a double pivot is illara and keidra . It doesn't create many good results when doing dirty works only are done by illara . I herad we are closing to gundogan than anyone . If we sell benzema , I will really like suezes or falcao at here

8. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We could buy a new midfielder, or wait how Xabi will be playing when he's fit.

If Xabi's good enough to be the regular starter then there is no need to buy a new midfielder.

Modric, Illarra, Xabi are good enough.

9. fanrealclub

fanrealclub Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    yes I think gundoan they buy when xabi left to replace him . He can be go to real in January . But I think what now we need a CF than a midfielder because xabi is fit .

10. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Last I read Gundogan is recovering from a stress fracture in his back, I wouldn't touch him in Janaury.

11. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006
    The time for Suarez was just after he had all that bad press, a ban, and no champions league. If Liverpool stay in the top 4, he will be far more expensive.

12. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Boooo to this.

The only attitude i'm arsed about with regards to Saurez is his passion on the football field. Something we lack in all departments.

anticule repped this.
  13. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #88 s7kru, Oct 27, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
    Why don't you change your name to Suarez? Jeez.

You are getting worse than the Dzeko fanboys and they are by far the most deluded and emotionally attached fanboys on BigSoccer.

Suarez's terrible attitude won't matter that much in Spain but if he gets a 5-10 match ban in the CL the transfer would be useless as winning the 10th is the main goal.

14. -Reivax-

-Reivax- Member+

Aug 10, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I wish we'd bought Suarez instead of Bale, kept Mesut and sold Benzema. Ah well...

If we were looking to replace Khedira, Pogba would be my first choice. Massive talent.

15. ardee

ardee Member

Sep 30, 2011
    I think Bale is silently thanking his stars that Benzema is in such terrible form, and is diverting attention away from him

16. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    #91 mymy33, Oct 27, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
    What are you talking about? One of the lead stories on ESPN, in the US of all places, this morning was how Neymar "outshined" (lulz :D) Bale in the Clasico and Ronaldo just had a press conference telling everyone to leave him alone. No attention has been diverted from him, if anything it's ramped up because of his injuries, lack of impact and the team still lacking identity. He's handling it well enough though imo.

17. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bale will be A-OK. Modric looked like a pointless signing, a van der Vaart type transfer last season, and this season he's been completely fantastic. We didn't sign Bale for 4, 6 or 9 months, we signed him for years.

18. Ssr9

Ssr9 Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sydney
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Mali
    I'd only put 1 player on the chopping block and that's Khedira, to be replaced with Matic or Pogba. If Xabi leaves in the summer, go for Gundogan. Anything other than these options....I'd leave alone.

19. WhiteBlood

WhiteBlood BigSoccer Supporter

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait
    Gundogan, Isco, Modric for 2 positions is cool. Either two you start give you more than Khedira going forward and the ability to create danger from advanced positions. Neither are slouches defensively also.

Illara & Xabi for the deep mid position.

Khedira can fight for a spot on some new team.

20. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    You could have just as easily said we signed him for 3 or 4 coaching tenures.... :D

21. fanrealclub

fanrealclub Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I real think Gundogan is more suitable to create a double pivot with illara and xabi than modric . Consider he is a physical player . He can help illarra and xabi defend but he can also attack better than kedira

22. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Modric looked like quality everytime he played though, Bale is just raising more and more questions when he does play about his playing level and his position.

23. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We had a coach that had his team set up to his liking though and he dropped Modric into a prepared set up. Right now, AS and Marca are trying to figure where Bale is supposed to be playing.

Akramzizou repped this.
  24. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think Ancelotti is still trying to figure out where Bale is going to play. What a headache this transfer has turned out to be this far. I think to his credit Mourinho would have pulled the plug on the whole deal because of the untenable expectations and pressure. Carlo mientras couldn't start his tenure complaining about getting a shiny new 100 million Euro racecar.

25. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Actually, if Mou was the coach he would have him as well as he said that a while ago. Bale would have adapted faster in his team since it's one that allows the wingers much space, he wouldn't struggle in the current one where Ronaldo's strength is not even optimized.