Just Sell Benzema - Real Madrid Winter Transfers, Rumors, Lies & Player Lynching Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by YOUNGSTARS87, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gbonyx23

Gbonyx23 Member

May 4, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    also the ones who led us to 3 cl semis in a row where we were a joke in the past.
    both took down possibly the best barca
    ozil is the best playmaker in the world, bar none
    mourinho is the best manager in the world bar none
    gg

s7kru repped this.
  2. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    They are also the same guys who didn't lose Barça in the Copa and League last season.

3. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did we actually win either of those competitions if not then defeating Barca was redundant.

Again are any of these things actual trophies the club can win and keep in it's trophy room as evidence of superiority.

4. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    I'm not sure why clinging to the past is unacceptable in every situation except when it comes to these two though. I wish Oezil and Mourinho nothing but happiness but it's petty to bring them up every. single. time. you don't like something. Those "guys" aren't coming back folks, I'm sorry but it's time to let the healing begin. We're going through a bit of a rough patch now no doubt but at some point you just have to put on your Big Boy Pants and deal with the current reality instead of continuously pining for the past.

raven3k and MadridOzil repped this.
  5. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Do we know what Ancelotti will win this season if not then making this comparison is useless and only approves your status of being the Mou-hater from El Chuco (nice place btw).

Gbonyx23 repped this.
  6. Gbonyx23

Gbonyx23 Member

May 4, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You have a point but losing ozill hurts so so much

7. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He's already won the "Did Better than Mou in First Classico Trophy."

8. WhiteBlood

WhiteBlood BigSoccer Supporter

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait
    Suarez/Lewa.

Must.

9. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Defeat 0 points / Defeat 0 points.

What did he do better?

10. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Goal differential, goals scored, away goals, cards, suspensions. That's just what goes on record. We scored and should have scored more and lost by a goal which means the game was being contested to the last kick. Mourinho conceded defeat at half time and looked to preserve some self respect which made it even more humiliating when Barca scored three more goals.

11. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  12. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Have we signed Suarez yet?

13. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I find it interesting how everyone seems to be changing their tune on Suarez now.

Don Nino El Dios repped this.
  14. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    From who? You still have the same people hampering on about how what a scum bag he is etc. Fact, he is world class at the very highest level.

In perspective, he missed the PL first 5 games, still top goal scorer in the league. Says it all.

I don't care if we have to sign him for 80ME in January, get it done.

15. El-CapitanoR7

El-CapitanoR7 Member

Oct 30, 2008
    La la land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I just want to say I was very proud of Benzema . Very good performance by him.

16. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    No one in particular, more of a general perception shift in the forum. As the striker situation grows direr, or perception dictates it is growing direr, character issues take less prominence, and as confidence in the situation grows, character issues take more prominence. It's easy to not be a cannibal in a restaurant, hard in a desert, so to speak.

17. ardee

ardee Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Are Madrid fans still interested in Gundogan? He was all the rage during the summer but it seems everyone is happy to roll with Ilara-Modric-Isco as the midfield three.

I think Suarez would be almost perfect for this team, he'd be my second choice behind Robert Lewandowski. Of course I'm an Arsenal fan too though and I'd love for the second place team in the Prem to lose their best player :D

18. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We need someone to replace Khedira and Gundogan would be good for that position.

19. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No, i don't think so. Totally the wrong player for that position. Gündogan would replace Modric in the way we play.

20. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    When i'm hungry, i don't need to have my favourite dish, anything that's tasty will do.

21. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hmm, i believe that he would fit Khediras position very nicely. Perhaps with less offensive runs but with better, everything.

22. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Vidal would be dream box to box mid to displace Khedira

23. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    A bit overrated if you ask me.

24. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Well he's been out injured for the entire season so far, and will probably continue to be injured until at least January IIRC. So transfer speculation has taken a short hiatus and will probably resume when he gets back out playing.

25. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    I can't think of any other mid that's so well balanced both offensively and defensively currently