Just Sell Benzema - Real Madrid Winter Transfers, Rumors, Lies & Player Lynching Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by YOUNGSTARS87, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    Won't happen due to the non aggression pact or whatever it is.

2. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    I've seen different websites report varying amounts:

Atletico Madrid have moved to ward off interest from Manchester United for midfielder Koke as they set his new release clause at £55m according to Spanish newspaper Marca.

3. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    we have enough attacking features. enough quality up front. recycle benzema with morata and we're fine. we don't have to throw money at every single fncking person that scores and has a decent half season.

if anything we have to start developing cohesion with the squad with tweaks here and there. a semi final squad with a 50% chance of going through to the final cl. tighten up that backline and everything goes good.

Glide84, Deep Pal, Digital and 2 others repped this.
  4. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I would agree to any price up until 50 million for Pogba. More than that is just too much.

5. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    we all know he's going to be up in the 70-80's min.

6. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We don't need Koke. We need Pogba.

Koke can suck on it and stay at Atletico or wherever he'll end up.

Anon. and anticule repped this.
  7. MadridFan22304

MadridFan22304 Member+

Apr 26, 2012
    DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't like talking abstractly about how much a player is worth like that. We have to see what the market is first. For example, it turns out both Bale and Neymar, clearly the top 2 coveted players last summer, went for similar amounts, so it is hard to argue we overpaid even if you don't think Bale is worth $100 mil in a vacuum.

If we pay 70 mil for Pogba and other similar players are going for a similar price, I don't really have a gripe with that. I just don't want to get in a bidding war with ourselves and flushing money down the toilet.

libertao repped this.
  8. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Depends on who shows interest and how vocal the player is when it comes to leaving the club.

9. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He hasn't shown signs that he might force his way out, and tbh Bale was pretty set on leaving and made this known to Tottenham, and they still charged us that abnormal fee.

10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bale had a long term contract, Pogba has two more seasons on his contract with a low wage structure.

If he doesn't renew, he's on the market, the season after next at the latest.

11. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bale signed a new contract with Spurs 3 months before we signed him. I am not aware of Pogba's contract but if he signs a new one, the demanded price will be higher.

12. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    And Juve know that a player can and will leave if he sets his mind to, they did it with Llorente. Unless they follow Bayerns best ever incredibly amazing business model of not selling players, but letting them leave for free, they will sell, no one will give them 70M though.

13. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    Only PSG would pay that much.

It's all getting apsurd. No club in the world can pay these prices and comply to FFP. If we can't and Man United can't, then no one can.

14. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    In a world where you have to shell out 40 mln to get Illarramendi, it is not improbable that Pogba will cost 60 + . I think Isco's was a brilliant bargain, but proabably because Malaga were in a lot of trouble financially and had to sell, we had the upper hand in the bargaining, it is not so with Juventus , atleast for this year, we can get Pogba next year at a much cheaper price than what ridiculos amounts are being thrown around if he does not resign a contract with them .

15. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Buyout clause vs no buyout clause. If Bale would've had a buyout clause in his contract for 5 chupa chups, that wouldn't make us offer 10 of those for Suarez next season.

16. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I strongly doubt Pogba will renew. His agent and family will probably instruct him to either hold out or force out. I think Juve want to sell too, get the most they can and re-invest that. The noise they have about keeping him is just that, noise, because they know his head is turned.

17. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bale also knew we were interested, and he renewed. If a player is offered a significant raise, he will not refuse it just because he might get a significant raise later.

18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    His agent said they'd discuss a new contract when the World Cup is over...and the transfer window is open for offers.

19. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bale got offered 130,000 per week, i seriously doubt that juve will give Pogba anything remotely close to that.

20. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    It also depends on what Pogba wants. In Bale's case , he was fixated on moving to Madrid only ( there were rumors that some other club had offered even more for Bale) . Zidane might play a big role in this .

21. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    i had a dream benzema went to chelsea

raul_elmatador and Lurtz repped this.
  22. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    lol :D

23. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    If your dreams are as accurate as your predictions then this probably means Benzy is staying :D

24. MadridFan22304

MadridFan22304 Member+

Apr 26, 2012
    DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Then you woke up to the reality of the nightmare that with CR7 banged up, our entire season might rest on him being efficient in front of goal.

anticule repped this.
  25. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    @anticule posting his dream has no meaning, he's just giving us random snippets of his day...pretty soon we'll know what he ate for breakfast.