Jornada 7 (Clausura 2009): Pachuca vs. Indios de Ciudad Juárez [R]

Discussion in 'Pachuca' started by Naui_Ocelotl, Feb 19, 2009.

1. tuzos87

tuzos87 New Member

Feb 7, 2009
    Oxnard, CA
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Perez GOLAZO!!!! 3-0

2. tuzos87

tuzos87 New Member

Feb 7, 2009
    Oxnard, CA
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Game Over Pachuca wins 3-0 over Indios

3. El_Profe_F

El_Profe_F New Member

Jul 3, 2007
    Houston
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Pachuca 3
    Indios 0
    FT

A good game by Pachuca, not their best but it was nice to see Chema keep his form up and score. I think he can be a big time player for Tuzos as long as he keeps his head on straight. He definitely has talent in spades. Benitez is coming along and should start to rack up goals soon. Pachuca Superliders with 17 pts.

4. invisible_shadow

Jul 15, 2007
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Good win.Slow game by still got a good result.

5. h9932

h9932 New Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    chema wow he was doing some amazing tricks and he scores mexican national team material :rolleyes: and the first goal should of been benitez's

6. enriquezcel

enriquezcel New Member

Nov 20, 2008
    east texas
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i'm with you...good result, but extremely slow game..but i guess the end result is what matters, but i would have liked a game like the one against puebla wednesday..now THAT was a game!!! tuzos superlideres!!!

7. austinwetherby

austinwetherby New Member

Dec 22, 2007
    New York City
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    woooo hoooo, great news to come home to

8. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    I think you people are really harsh are Benítez. To me, homie has played really good for Los Tuzos. I think he was wrongly taken off the match vs. U de Chile & that was probably the reason why Los Tuzos are not in the Libertadores:mad: This is his first season in the MFL. I let that go, but I am really tired of people here bashing on Benítez & Pérez. They haven't even been w/ Los Tuzos for 3 months yet. How in de hell can you make a judgment off of one match??? People here are starting to act like Aguilistas. I have been a Tuzo Fan for a while now. Playing for Los Tuzos is not something that is earned playing overnight. It's a process like anything any life. You rush it & you will not allow the chance for potential. Just enjoy the good futbol. We still have to qualify for La Liguilla first. Then win that. It's a very long season.

9. El_Profe_F

El_Profe_F New Member

Jul 3, 2007
    Houston
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Good post Rob. Benitez certainly has the potential to be a star in the MFL, no doubt about it. I think he started off really well in the Interliga, although he did struggle in the last few league games. About the Libertadores thing, it seems to me that he was going to be pulled no matter how well he was doing, maybe he was not fit for a full match yet? That's kind of what I thought. As far as Perez goes, he is definitley proving to be the better of the two target forwards (the other being Mendivil, who is no slouch).
    We have been playing outstanding, attractive football. That is why we are the Superliders. Incredibly, we have a really good mesh of both veteran and youth players that consistently make a difference.

10. austinwetherby

Dec 22, 2007
    New York City
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i think he has tremendous potential, but he never passes the ball when someone is open and would rather take a worthless shot, thats why im mad at him

11. h9932

h9932 New Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    you gotta remember though benitez almost scored against indios but it hit the post and blas all he had to do was tip it in to me benitez is better than blas

12. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  13. El_Profe_F

El_Profe_F New Member

Jul 3, 2007
    Houston
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Sometimes it's the dynamics of the team that will help determine whether a player will be successful there or not. Bruno Marioni seemed poised to have a monster year with us last season, but it never happened. Blas had a good year last year, but he's off to a much better start with Tuzos he's among the FMF goal leaders. Also, look at Chema Cardenas, who for whatever reasons (personal issues, lack of confidence) could not break through at Atlante, but he is being very productive here. Some of it may be attributable to injuries, but I believe environmental factors play a large role in the success/failure of individual players. Interesting to think about anyways.

14. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    I think the bar was set w/ Walter Silvani on Los Tuzos. Cacho never really scored on a steady basis, but his work ethic was one in a million. If you look in the past 10 years, most goals for Los Tuzos came from the midfielders. Never really had a #9 or CF that could do it. Bufo almost did it, but he was a head case. Borgetti never really did it either. Los Tuzos always has used teamwork & speed to beat opponents. Hopefully Pérez can be that guy. However, I like the way Benítez has come into this team. He hasn't looked like a prima donna like Baroni. I like what I have seen from the #10. I am tired of these crazy expectations from him. This is his first season w/ the club. Let's wait & see how everything works out.

15. austinwetherby

Dec 22, 2007
    New York City
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes we have never had a strong striker, and if we did he would only stay a year or two. all are great players are midfielders or defense. Caballero is are leading scorer all time. and hes a midfielder.

16. Naui_Ocelotl

Naui_Ocelotl Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Always nice to win 3-0. :) Now that the goals are flowing when it comes to league play, it's a real shame we couldn't get in the Libertadores group stage with the way the team is currently playing.

To my pleasant surprise Blas Pérez is finally scoring goals and that can only be good for the team. Ojitos Meza seems to like him very much as he stuck with him when he wasn't scoring early in the season, if he has a slump we've got Mendívil to come in for him.

17. austinwetherby

Dec 22, 2007
    New York City
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    we have alot of decent scorers, we never need to worry