Jornada 5 del Clausura '13: Chivas vs San Luis

Discussion in 'Chivas' started by Hecho en Chivas, Feb 1, 2013.

1. MEXICO WILL BE CHAMP

MEXICO WILL BE CHAMP BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 9, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    This team is so goddamned frustrating!!!! we should have been up by three at halftime bola de pendejos, que vendan a todos a la verga

sleepyvato50 and Hecho en Chivas repped this.
  2. Nightmare310

Nightmare310 Member+

Dec 6, 2007
    The Streets
    Damn we can't even beat San Luis...Fabian needs to step the ******** up

3. sleepyvato50

sleepyvato50 Member+

Feb 11, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This is just ridiculous, this team is just completely pathetic. It is going to be a long disappointing season for us.

El Jalisciense repped this.
  4. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This team came out flat the second half, we will still make the liguilla. One point is better than nothing

Phantomengineer89 repped this.
  5. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
  6. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Chaton better start next game. seriously, playing with Pato is like playing with 10 guys on the field. our backline almost always has to cover his mistakes. not to say Lucho has not had his share of screw ups, but at least he connects his passes and almost scored a golazo.

Fabian was ineffective in the 2nd half

Chapo has been looking better. this is the best i've seen of him since the Apertura '11 season.

i don't place the full blame on El Maestro though. the game should have been over in the 1st half if we just put our chances away.

Phantomengineer89 repped this.
  7. sleepyvato50

sleepyvato50 Member+

Feb 11, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Galindo should send Basulto back to the youth team, he is a horrible defender and is to blame for the majority of the goals Chivas has received so far.

Edit: Does any one know why Galindo does not want to play Perales at all?

8. Phenom

Phenom Member+

Apr 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The pitch at Omnilife sucks.

chiva_guero repped this.
  9. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
    As was Kristian.

Perales was coming off an injury, but I thought he was ok now.

sleepyvato50 repped this.
  10. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Same ol shit. It's truly embarrassing that Atlas is doing much better than us.

11. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Wait, according to the Sonrics Law of Footie Dynamics; This is a Freebe season for Galindo. Also, match week 3 = Midseason. We can't start changing things around again, sh'ts confusing..

On a serious note. I read the forums frustrations and all I can add is that it all comes down to expectations. Chivas is Not as bad as it looks but it is also not as good as we think they should be. The whole belief of having a squad that would be "contenders" for years has been flushed down the toilet.

Gentlemen, the key to success is Consistency which Chivas has been lacking for quite some time now. There's been lack of consistency in player leadership, coaching staff, and even playing style. And we are competing against teams that have been working out their problems; our bitter rivals are clear example of that.

Let's not dismiss other clubs because of their stature (San Luis). Not too long ago no one would of bet on Xolos. That said, we really shouldn't have high expectations for this squad. If we qualify to the playoff's that is golden. Our goal should not be to play good enough to win the Liguilla either. The goal is to be Consistently Good. There is no quick fix for this. We have to be patient and realize that it might even take another season (two more tourneys) to have the team playing the way it should.

12. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    that's all on VERGA-ra though

i am for keeping El Maestro for the long haul. i have noticed improvements within the squad since his arrival, however, we all know that patience is not one of our owner's virtues.