Jornada 13 del Clausura '14: Chivas vs Wilas

Discussion in 'Chivas' started by Hecho en Chivas, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Fierro is a good talent but he's not there yet. I think Chivas fans hype him too much (some call for him on the NT, based on what? ) and have too much invested on him to realize that he's just not there and is a problem but of course the main thing is the ludicrous idea to have him try to carry so much of the team.

Castro was great but I think his level has dropped somewhat and I wouldn't put him that high of a level. On the other hand Marquez Lugo was terrible this season. And although Real places him out of position, he was pure shit in the Gold cup and really didn't pick it up last season much either. He has been inconsistent for most of his career, to the point that you can really say at what level he is and as I said, his performances this season where some of the worst I've seen a player have. So I disagree with you.

As for top teams having so many mediocre players, first off it's Chivas. They are supposed to be having better players than other teams. And second, Chivas has more and worst. There is a reason why the team stinks along with the toxic locker room and institution. There is no bench. For the past seasons that has been key and the talent isn't there and the few quality players all play the same positions, something Vergara never says when he talks about how he has spent money.

Phenom repped this.
  2. futgod

futgod Member+

Nov 28, 2006
    NorCal
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I was just naming the midfield of Leon. You get my point.

3. Athazagoraphobia

Jul 28, 2012
    Vancouver
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    And it's not just Chivas, I don't think I've ever seen the top 4 so dry of quality players.

Cruz Azul seems to be picking it up but Chaco's aging and Fabian probably won't be there next year. This could be a one or two year - long stint, and knowing Cruz Azul, they may not even win anything.

Chivas, America, and Pumas look very very very mediocre player - wise.

4. futgod

futgod Member+

Nov 28, 2006
    NorCal
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Vergara isn't going to sell the team, so the next best thing is for him to hire Nestor back and let him do what he did. Get Hans to come back and get the youth system back to how he set it up and i would even say let him coach the team. This team is a center back, right back and at least 1 AM away from becoming a good team

5. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Pumas is always mediocre and their directivos have been terrible. Maybe you can say that America and Cruz Azul are less talented that other years but I think you're totally mistaken if you think that they are at the level Chivas and Pumas are now. I think that's part of the problem with Chivas, the shield that Chivas name is and how it deflects from how terrible the squads have been.

6. Athazagoraphobia

Jul 28, 2012
    Vancouver
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I wasn't comparing the clubs per say, I was just comparing the overall talent pool with that of the other eras.

7. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    You did group America with Chivas and Pumas in the last sentence.

8. Athazagoraphobia

Jul 28, 2012
    Vancouver
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That's because comparatively speaking, all three teams are a LOT worse than their past versions (America with America, Chivas with Chivas, Pumas with Pumas).

Even for America, a front 5 of Jimenez, Rey, Sambueza, Molina, and Martinez is pretty mediocre for a club of their stature (and that's not taking into account their defensive woes).

9. Rojiblanco16

Rojiblanco16 Member

Jul 25, 2013
    Think this is the first time our team has been in relegation zone? Get outta here. The team will pull through like many times before. In the meantime we are here for the good times and the bad.

For those that immediately pull the stupid "we can't keep playing with only Mexican players" bullshit, f*ck you and go follow another team. If you think it's impossible, take a look at Athletic Bilbao. They play with only Basque players (not Spanish, Basque.) They've won championships, and maintain themselves as a competitive team in Spain no less. We have a whole country to scout while they only have small areas in Spain and France AND they play in a more competitive league as well as playing in the Champions League and Europa League. We are more Mexican than the national team and all of our accomplishments have been achieved with only Mexican players. THAT is Chivas

10. Rojiblanco16

Rojiblanco16 Member

Jul 25, 2013
    DISCLAIMER: The phrase "get outta here" stated at the beginning of my post was not used as a way to kick somebody out of this thread. Think Italian accent. Lol

El_LatinLover repped this.
  11. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    We have a mediocre team, why cant people look at the early 00's for the blueprint we had a combination of talented cantera and quality reinforcements. Our Bench is horrible seriously? we are practically playing kids, KIDS!! to come off the bench for us. Yes they are players with potential but they are not 1st team material. Its amazing how much are team has been run down to the ground in the last 5 years. When we sell a player to europe we should use that same money to get quality LigaMX players to replace the gap in our team.

Lets take a look at Fabian, the guy is having a great season he is playing freely and doesn't carry the pressure like he did with Guadalajara. why? Because he is surrounded by good players to distribute that pressure.

BTW suggesting foreign players to our club is the stupidest thing i have heard this season, you have really outdone yourself ELL.

12. El Cinquillo

El Cinquillo BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 5, 2010
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    [​IMG]

que pinches mamadas

13. Phantomengineer89

Oct 6, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    We have no bench.

14. Estevo

Estevo Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 21, 2007
    The I to the E!
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    How about you keep your trolling comments in the America forum?

consider this your one and only warning.

clubamericalara repped this.
  15. clubamericalara

clubamericalara Member+

Jun 20, 2013
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Club:
    Club América
    no problem boss .. i just like gloating :):thumbsup: and yes there is a difference between gloating and trolling. lol

16. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    those so called fans saying that Chivas needs foreigners can go support some other club

Rojiblanco16 and Phantomengineer89 repped this.
  17. Estevo

Estevo Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 21, 2007
    The I to the E!
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    That would without a doubt kill the team's following.

DGreat and Hecho en Chivas repped this.
  18. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    thats fine, dont do it here, you have your own forum for that

Phantomengineer89 repped this.
  19. El_LatinLover

El_LatinLover BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I was just putting into perspective your guy's nonsense(those that expect us to be some sort of better than thou team). Things went from "this is the worst team in the history of the world, to I love my team and will go down with the ship." I was just speaking the truth. You guys can't deny what I have said, and know it's true.

Funny what a little perspective can do. When did I suggest extranjeros by the way? Funny how people read what they want to read.

20. El_LatinLover

El_LatinLover BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 27, 2007
    The Poorside
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    who dat be, sayin' dat?

21. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    #96 Pirru, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
    there is a reason why no player on the national team is from chivas.....our quality has gone way down.

I would give Guero the rest of the season and start over fresh next season with a new coach.

And this is what happens when you play with a noob gk...He will be rough and still learning...that shit takes time. It would be worth it two seasons from now.

My top picks:

Vucetich- proven winner....I bet he is eager to get back in the game and tell those regio cvnts to fack off.

Chepo- He is Satan and should not be allowed near the NT ever again....But he gave us our last championship and his record at club level is pretty damn good. I would welcome him with open arms.

Hans- Dutch magic....Welcome home, father!

22. futgod

futgod Member+

Nov 28, 2006
    NorCal
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    In Hans we trust!

23. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    with the season fabian is having....cruz azul will buy.

built a team around him not sell him to our facking rivals.

if we do get money for him....We need to buy quality players.

24. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Senior team, yes

but some of the best players on the Sub-17 through Sub-23 teams come from our cantera

the problem is not the quality, but how things are being run

25. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I meant the senior team....compare to a few years ago.

would go after Mier and use his injury to drop down on the price.

break the bank for brizuela and Pulido.

El Jalisciense repped this.